Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 31663
-
02-10-25 18:22 #28468Senior Member

Posts: 51[URL]https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/female-escorts/3584972[/URL]
Looks nothing like the picture. Willl scam you out your money and try to intimidate you to leave. Want to save your you guys time and money. You will be scammed by theses people. I'm.
-
02-10-25 15:29 #28467Retired Member

Posts: 287Evera thang gucci
Mistress Katyxxxx.
She ain't never lost her touch nice T-shirt with no panties bbbjdT made my toes curl it was qv so I bounced a nice round booty on my dick till the room started spinning.
Amazing headache relief.
-
02-10-25 10:56 #28466Senior Member

Posts: 647Aly Kat and Alexlynn
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
Old ad, but digits are still good. Best to ask her for the rates. But make sure Aly Kat is still there, if that is who you want to see. Providers can change quickly.
Originally Posted by Frenulum
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
02-10-25 10:00 #28465Senior Member

Posts: 144I get what you guys are saying about spending the money. But it's his money. He can afford it so he did it. I know I know it can make the pricing go up. But it always goes up. I see both sides on this. But hammering one of us for this only makes some not report because they don't want the heat. Look you wouldn't go for her because of her pricing. Ok cool. Some on their pricing of being so low I would go for because you have to wait in line for it. No thanks.
Originally Posted by BigRob277
[View Original Post]
Hey, thanks for the report and keep swinging man.
Fletch.
-
02-10-25 06:02 #28464Senior Member

Posts: 156Karla DATY
Sorry dude, I didn't ask and I didn't try. Isn't really my thing.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 21:45 #28463Senior Member

Posts: 197I rather see UTR Veronica and get full GFE for far less coin!
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 20:35 #28462Senior Member

Posts: 66Exactly what I said. She did 1 amateur vid for the hub and she's now an actress apparently. That price for average looks and standard performance when you can get 2 hot latinas and keep some dough in your pocket.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 19:25 #28461Senior Member

Posts: 239Karla must be tiny
Hard to believe she only weighs 5 pounds!
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 18:57 #28460Senior Member

Posts: 187No way
No way should anyone be paying those prices.
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 14:09 #28459Senior Member

Posts: 384She allow DATY.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 18:39 #28458Senior Member

Posts: 144Thank you for posting. I've been looking at this one for awhile now and was about to TOFTT. But you did for us. You would repeat?
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
02-08-25 17:46 #28457Senior Member

Posts: 69Superb Actress
Just met Crystal / Melody at a hotel off John Young and 528. She had to come outside to open the door since the whole place is key access only. Pics are her, no enhancements and very nice in my opinion. On the pricey side. 250,400, 600. No Greek. Daty, dato, BBBJ multiple positions and ended CIM. Here for a few days and may be back later this month.
https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-bra
-
02-08-25 00:46 #28456Senior Member

Posts: 203Yep
Very rare in this business but she has kept the same number for years.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 00:25 #28455Senior Member

Posts: 90Double you described
So what is the price of admission to this double dip ice cream parlor? Sounds like I might want to spend some time there.
Originally Posted by RP469
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 15:39 #28454Senior Member

Posts: 156Karla From Romania
Fellas,
Decided to TOFTT and see if this one was real. Comms were good. Called and spoke to a woman with a thick accent but understood English. Quoted $$ for HHR and decided to roll the dice based on the photos. When I open the door she is real and those photos are 100% her. Everything covered and no extras were offered but let me tell you she was gorgeous. Service was good and nothing groundbreaking but just pounding away at this hottie was worth the price of admission. If you like them kinda tall and skinny with some nice bolt ons, you better run to see this one. Has a body very similar to porn star Nessa Devil if you search online. I will definitely repeat. She said today is her last day.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3581113











Reply With Quote




