Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 41280
-
02-10-25 07:28 #37455Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyboy ever seen Buffiejax
For some reason, this woman peak my interest LOL. Her comms are a bit spotty but just want to know is she legit or what? Anybody recently visited her? Lmk, thanks.
Here's her link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/204848083140
-
02-10-25 07:27 #37454Senior Member

Posts: 365Tastey
The first one has reports in the last couple of months about setting up mongers up and robbing them. Do a search and you will find them. The others I don't know about.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 22:13 #37453Senior Member

Posts: 242I've tried ro reaxh out and never hear back.
Originally Posted by Rupric
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 01:58 #37452Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews
Been trying to see this one forever she always ghost me anybody been able to actually see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182420781
Also interested in these please let me know if you have any info thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/166369156512
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/551646878193
https://escort13.com/post/104108794?currentPage=40
-
02-08-25 22:31 #37451Regular Member

Posts: 12What's her scam?
When I reached out to this provider, she tried the "Where are you located?" approach. When I ignored her and asked where her incall was located, she gave up. Why won't these people include the relevant info in the post so we can "Skip the Games".
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/618731231249
-
02-08-25 19:22 #37450Senior Member

Posts: 170What are these demons? I've been thinking of seeing her.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 16:59 #37449Senior Member

Posts: 129Any info on this one?
Any info appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/402984614097
-
02-08-25 15:04 #37448Senior Member

Posts: 413She has gps
Her rates are whack, she's been posting for a couple of years different names. I've talked to her twice. I don't remember exactly but something like 260 or 300 for a half hour. Non GFE, CBJ. Limited menu. Golden pussy syndrome. She's gone by different names and I've never read a single review. But some mongers must be smashing because she hasn't changed rates or menu. Toft.
Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 11:37 #37447Senior Member

Posts: 146Jacksonville visitor
Heading to the JAX area for business and looking for some recommendations from the local mongers. My perfect date would be to host a dancer / former dancer for a full on GFE evening. Not crazy pole dancing, just slow exotic teasing and grinding for openers. Prefer the higher end classy MILF type (ie. Riverside Rachel type). I'll be staying in St. Augustine, but I'm not opposed to outcall in the JAX area.
Or, what JAX clubs have higher odds of some ITC action?
Feel free to PM me
-
02-08-25 08:38 #37446Senior Member

Posts: 34Scam alert
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/615691654143
You know it's got to be a scam when the first response is "where are you located". Wanted a deposit before they would tell me their general location. Then started getting texts from a different number asking for my location.
Be careful out there.
-
02-07-25 20:24 #37445Regular Member

Posts: 22Deja and Dr Mom Jessica
Report from a while ago. Maybe August or September. Saw Deja and Jessica for a double when they were hosting behind Walgreens on Atlantic / Joeandy. Deja is always willing even if you sometimes have to navigate a bad attitude. Jessica does not really look like her pictures. Anyone know of anyone hosting in that general area?
Deja: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/009392654349.
Dr mom: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/939085844593.
-
02-07-25 20:08 #37444Senior Member

Posts: 115I've never seen her but I'm pretty sure her STG rates are much cheaper.
Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 19:32 #37443Senior Member

Posts: 416One of my reliables
Had an amazing time with Karmen like always a few nights ago. Yes, she does have her demons, but if you catch her when she is legit, she is amazing. She drained all the water out the pipe that was clogged.
Pipe approves this message.
-
02-07-25 18:49 #37442Senior Member

Posts: 29Cherry
Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.
https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry
-
02-07-25 09:20 #37441Senior Member

Posts: 30I've had some good experiences with her as well. But also a few not so good, double booked and made an excuse, but as I've said before it's always YMMV. I believe there are far worse looking providers that advertise out there, and who care if she's bigger than the photos, she's not a whale pretending to be a dolphin. I think some of these other guys here are no beacons of health or physique either, but to each their own.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






