Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 222
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #102

    Us151

    If I can get my schedule sorted out I'm going to toftt tomorrow.

    With that said, it would be awesome if someone with a us151 invite code could send it to my pm to let me into the club. I understand if you want to hold it close but I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

  2. #101

    Normal for c-orgs

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    What was the most awkward session I've had. Was that typical? How do you all do it?

    OK I'll admit, I never used "obviously agency" girls before. I tried with Kgirls, but I didn't want to text them my I'd and it just never happened. I've been with few Eastern European girls before who I realized, after the fact, they were 100% agency. The person I was texting isn't the girl I fucked.

    Few days ago I tried one of the popular C-orgs posted here (I speak some Chinese, even though I'm not Chinese or even Asian) and I got in.

    I arrived at a seemingly conspicuous Bellevue apartment and thought all is well.

    A girl answered the door and again I thought all is well. As I was going from the door to the bedroom, I saw a dude in the kitchen just chilling. I thought it was fucking weird but it was my first time with a corg and thought "ok. Maybe that's a thing". Then once we were done, I open the bedroom door and headed to the door. The same dude was there smiling and opened the door for me and says something like "thank you, take care". I just look at him and put my shoes on and left.

    What the fuck was that? I have been with my share of providers. Sometimes you think "oh, she's clearly pimped". Sometimes you think "she was clearly with an agency". But never have I been with an agency girl where the agency dude wanted to shake hands and pat my shoulder for fucking his girl.

    Is this normal with Asian agencies? I really, really, fucking really, want to try k-orgs but the I'd requirements have been keeping me from it. If I have to shake hands with a dude in my way in and out there as well, I might be out.
    This is normal and yes it does take getting used to.

    Almost all of the groups have a "house monitor. " Do you remember which group it was?

    Some groups have youngish males who are the attendant. Some have aunties which I would guess are around 60 years old.

    They escort the clients in. Sometimes they cook food. They get people water. They wash towels. But mainly they are there for security in case a client gets out of pocket.

    They are definitely not pimps. They are low level employees of the organization.

  3. #100

    What the fuck

    What was the most awkward session I've had. Was that typical? How do you all do it?

    OK I'll admit, I never used "obviously agency" girls before. I tried with Kgirls, but I didn't want to text them my I'd and it just never happened. I've been with few Eastern European girls before who I realized, after the fact, they were 100% agency. The person I was texting isn't the girl I fucked.

    Few days ago I tried one of the popular C-orgs posted here (I speak some Chinese, even though I'm not Chinese or even Asian) and I got in.

    I arrived at a seemingly conspicuous Bellevue apartment and thought all is well.

    A girl answered the door and again I thought all is well. As I was going from the door to the bedroom, I saw a dude in the kitchen just chilling. I thought it was fucking weird but it was my first time with a corg and thought "ok. Maybe that's a thing". Then once we were done, I open the bedroom door and headed to the door. The same dude was there smiling and opened the door for me and says something like "thank you, take care". I just look at him and put my shoes on and left.

    What the fuck was that? I have been with my share of providers. Sometimes you think "oh, she's clearly pimped". Sometimes you think "she was clearly with an agency". But never have I been with an agency girl where the agency dude wanted to shake hands and pat my shoulder for fucking his girl.

    Is this normal with Asian agencies? I really, really, fucking really, want to try k-orgs but the I'd requirements have been keeping me from it. If I have to shake hands with a dude in my way in and out there as well, I might be out.

  4. #99

    SeattleYue. Nico

    I ended up trying out SeattleYue as I wasn't that interested in the new rotation for the other orgs. Reached out and asked if I could communicate in English and they immediately replied back with English. Setting up appointment was easy, location had plenty of parking, once you get there the housekeeper will open the door for you.

    For current option Nico. Pictures are not the same girl as in the pictures unless there's some heavy photoshopping done on the face. Listing has accurate body dimensions though, height around 163 cm and natural Ds. She doesn't speak English so good thing I can understand basic mandarin. Standard service provided, starting off in the shower where she helps wash you (mostly the front) - DFK, BBBJ, tfs. Moved to bed for a light massage, she'll run her body along your back and her nipples are super sensitive, before more BBBJ and moving on to the main event. She seemed to enjoy each position, she came once in missionary, almost a 2nd in doggy but I stopped to reposition and she yelled at me haha.

    A little rushed at the end as she was getting tired and hurrying me as we could hear the next person come in, after finishing and cleaning up we still had a few minutes so I don't think that was called for. Overall experience was decent still.

  5. #98
    Just wanted to thank everyone here for the thread, didn't know this was an option here. I just came back from China where everything is done through Telegram groups (ads, reviews) so I'm surprised it's not the same (Telegram pro translation feature comes in clutch there).

    I'm going to try reaching out and trying either TaoTao or Sea520 based on the new girls and hope everything goes ok, seems like my situation is similar to others where you don't have to necessarily know mandarin.

  6. #97

    Pomelo Starting 8/1

    She hasn't started yet, but I know several of you esteemed gentlemen get around. Have any of you had an experience with this Thai babe at asianpink?

  7. #96

    Seattleyue kare

    Match with the picture extremely hot, really good BBBJ, no BBFS. Sex was pretty mechanical and ask for tips for everything I paid 300 for hh with BBBJ and daty YMMV would repeat just for looks alone.

  8. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Safrony42  [View Original Post]
    I would love to get in on some of this action. I'm a 50-year-old white guy can't seem to get much response from the folks behind the websites. Any help?
    Seattleyue probably going to take you. However, they have a reputation of having heavily photoshop photos.

    My worst experience with them is a "D cup 100-120 lb 20 ish girl" turn into "D cup 160-180 lb 40 ish MILF with birth mark".

    Basically you are spending 400 for opening blind loot boxes.

    Pretty sure the rest of them only take Chinese, or people at least speak Chinese.

  9. #94

    Help?

    I would love to get in on some of this action. I'm a 50-year-old white guy can't seem to get much response from the folks behind the websites. Any help?

  10. #93

    Japanese girls

    Anyone see any of the Japanese girls at tattoo or yue? I'm thinking of going to pay the upcharge to record if they're decent.

  11. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mikimo at tao tao. Usual J-Girl service + greek. Upgrade for greek was 100 but raw was too much, 200 plus another 100 for CIP. Cute girl though. Now I'm wondering if the Chinese girls would go raw. Usually slimmer chance but there are some in NYC area who are open to it. Of course competition there is significantly higher than here as observed by the rates.
    I had Chinese girls at yue offer to go raw for a high upcharge I declined. Hit or miss, same girls gave me p2 p usually Chinese girls don't do that.

  12. #91

    I'm white and I snuck in

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    Seattlemumu told me no non-Asians because of size!
    This was a while ago. I used the translator app.

    When I got to the call box so. Eone was opening the door, do I didn't have to enter the code. When I got to the door, dude looked surprised. I just went with the flow. On my way out we chatted for a second and I told him thank you in Chinese. I wo t be going g back because it's a hassle.

  13. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Yep. White guy here. Tried to get a session at Seattle Wolf Friends Welfare Club but couldn't pass screening. Based on what I've read, it seems as if Seattle Yue and Seattle MuMu are the C-orgs least likely to reject a non-Asian monger. Any hints on how to get approved? Or maybe this "wolf" is barking up the wrong tree?
    Seattlemumu told me no non-Asians because of size!

  14. #89

    Failed to get appt at Seattle Yue

    Yep. White guy here. Tried to get a session at Seattle Wolf Friends Welfare Club but couldn't pass screening. Based on what I've read, it seems as if Seattle Yue and Seattle MuMu are the C-orgs least likely to reject a non-Asian monger. Any hints on how to get approved? Or maybe this "wolf" is barking up the wrong tree?

  15. #88
    Seattleyue updated their location apparently. Both the girls listed seem interesting so I'll TOFTT either today or tomorrow. My experience from them have mainly been positive with only 1 mediocre session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape