Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 33445
-
02-07-25 17:24 #31255Senior Member

Posts: 386With a 50% deposit I would say you would never see her or your money.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 17:21 #31254Senior Member

Posts: 386Saw her a few years ago when she first started. She said she had incall went to the address she gave me she came to my truck said we had to do car date lots of guys hanging around she said it was safe right there. I passed told her to get out.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 17:17 #31253Senior Member

Posts: 386Saw her many times when she was here great time a cute with a killer body. TG.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 17:15 #31252Senior Member

Posts: 386It was posted on 2-1 that Shay was visiting is that the one you are looking for.
Originally Posted by LoveMeABaby
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 17:12 #31251Senior Member

Posts: 386Take a picture of someone on the street. Then send it to them when they ask. LOL.
Originally Posted by GeeBaby
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 16:59 #31250Senior Member

Posts: 146Great idea
Wondered the same. Very sporadic and slowwww on her responses. I gave after she took days to reply. Guessing she went down a rabbit hole.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 14:22 #31249Senior Member

Posts: 451Yep
1. Use Advanced Search.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
2. Type Ellie Mae in Keyword.
Under Additional Options.
1. Use pull-down menu to select Cincinnati, OH.
-
02-07-25 14:16 #31248Senior Member

Posts: 40Hotel Asian Selfie
Been getting the unsolicited text messages from the Asians from numbers I've never dialed but was a little intriguing and it's been awhile so I responded back. Response was quick with address and donation. Now I'll admit they don't always bring beautiful and young in which I simply turn and leave. Recently things have gotten out of hand with any of the hotel Asians. Now they have this policy of wanting a selfie before giving out the room number. You guys must be crazy to send your pic to an unknown number. Doing research and another escort aggregate site shows the phone numbers and location of posting. Coincidentally the poster is out of China and has 39 ads. Thanks but not thanks gentlemen but my face ain't being posted all over the Internet or used in any other scheme. Say not to the selfie crap, maintain your anonymity and let them starve if they think they are getting a selfie.
-
02-07-25 11:25 #31247Senior Member

Posts: 159Ella Mae
Any new on Ella Mae these days? She was back for a minute but I lost track of her.
-
02-07-25 07:53 #31246Senior Member

Posts: 537Which one?
May I please ask which of the pics are most accurate / current?
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 18:35 #31245Regular Member

Posts: 3Shaybae
Has anyone seen Shaybae recently? Haven't seen her around in 6 months.
-
02-06-25 18:03 #31244Senior Member

Posts: 112One of the best
I only saw her a couple of times and it was shortly after I got here. It turns out she was one of the best in this desert. Great body, greater attitude in my two visit opinion. I've had some good ones Jekyll and Hyde on me but I don't think Kylie will fall in that camp.
Smooth sailing.
Soca.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 17:24 #31243Senior Member

Posts: 112Quote of the year
The year is still young but my money is on you "Appalachian Post Malone" very funny stuff and descriptive at the same time.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 16:34 #31242Senior Member

Posts: 324Very Awkward
I have seen her in the past and nothing exceptional to tell you. Kind of an awkward, shy and suspicious kind of gal even after seeing her 4 times. Usually a husband / bf that looks like an Appalachian version of Post Malone hanging around and her in-call is a shabby 4-fam apartment near Mercy (Westwood). My last appointment with her she cancelled 4 minutes. Prior to said appointment w / o an explanation. So, it's a coin toss in my humble opinion. The pictures posted are dated and the price suggested seems a tad high. Good luck.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 15:44 #31241Senior Member

Posts: 207I haven't seen her
Incall rates: Qv 130 HHR 190 hr 350.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
A little too steep for me.












Reply With Quote




