Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17659

    Negative Review

    Worked out a meet with this one. Comms was OK. Sent me an address to private residence in Cocoa with several cars parked in the drive. Text on the way with no response. Once I arrived, texted again. I was ghosted. About an hour later she texts and said she fell asleep. Wanted to know if I could come back. Nope. Total waste of time. Maybe you will have better luck if you give it a go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...c/913555714465

  2. #17658

    Positive report

    I had a date at my outcall location with this one. Pictures are accurate. Cool chick. Comms were slow at first but were ok overall. She was an hour late for the appointment but once she arrived things went well enough. She does have incall, as well. I would repeat. $.50 for outcall. But may vary depending on the day and need. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/182434694

  3. #17657

    Xina or Sadie

    I have been out of pocket for about 9 months. When I returned I can not find info or ads on Xina or sadie can someone send me contact info please.

  4. #17656

    $80 Honey Bee Special

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Has incall in Melb 754 and also sent out some new very 900 erotic pics, as mentioned she is safe and trustworthy while turning out 2129 unlimited GFE date,hit her up for pics and rates as I'm not the keeper.
    Wow her BBBJ game is off the charts and running Car Special $80.

  5. #17655

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Ava. If you search for AvAva you should come up with some reviews (including mine) as you need 4 letters minimum to search. Much heavier than advertised and does not look at all like her face picture. Incall used to be a large house on the river at the southern part of Brevard, just before you cross into Sebastian. She was pleasant enough, GFE and good service, and decent looking a while back, but she put on a long of weight so I stopped seeing her.

  6. #17654
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number on the ad. A friend told me to go run, don't walk. So I set up a car date. Just looking for some BBBJCIM. Got to the location within 30 minutes of initial contact. Picked her up from the address she sent. Noticed it was a different girl from the ad but she didn't look half bad. Signs of candy use. I already had my shorts off when she sat down so she started to work the mic and I drove around the neighborhood looking for a good place to park. Decent suction, got the job done but she backed off when I busted. It was all over her hand and arms. She mentioned she didn't like the taste, I just told her that she got set up by her friend cause I was pretty straight forward about the CIM part. Anyways, she told me that 3 girls uses the ad sometimes. So I gave Jas my number for future use and texted the number from the ad to just say she could have told me she needed a sub. She apologized and said that she's "dope sick" and asked if I can help with 20 bucks. And I ignored it and went on about my merry way.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/182424043

  7. #17653

    Watch out for the Upsell

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/258999689812

    She is cute, but the upsell is ridiculous. If she gives you an entry fee, that is what you'll get, an entry into her place and an L1 finish. Anything more, and I mean anything, will cost you. I think she is from out of state, maybe a big city where she's used to higher donations. If she can come down, she could be worth it. And I doubt she is the girl in the pictures, but I think she looks better.

    And this one shares a place with her, (note the similarity in the phone numbers). I haven't seen her yet, but she was previously reviewed, apparently not the girl in the pictures. And they are not in Palm Bay, more like North Melbourne.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/235117808043

  8. #17652

    Shayla

    Already repeated with this sex goddess. This time there was a well placed mirror in the room that we took advantage of, and she really seemed to enjoy the visuals as much as I did. Her dirty talk is top notch and she is a blast to hang out with. Plan on continuing to see her often. I think she may have an incall this weekend for those interested.

  9. #17651

    Same for this one

    I figured it was a scam, but I played along for a while, eventually getting to the point where she required a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/888111478147

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out to this one this morning, because she looked familiar, well first reply from her was asking wya. Told her I needed incall so I need to come to her. Reply back, what city are you in.

    So again said incall and I need to find out where she is hosting. Still waiting for a response and I also flat out said so apparently your a scammer and still nothing.

    So pretty sure this would be a complete waste of anyone's time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/834715927707

  10. #17650

    Apparent Scammer

    So I reached out to this one this morning, because she looked familiar, well first reply from her was asking wya. Told her I needed incall so I need to come to her. Reply back, what city are you in.

    So again said incall and I need to find out where she is hosting. Still waiting for a response and I also flat out said so apparently your a scammer and still nothing.

    So pretty sure this would be a complete waste of anyone's time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/834715927707

  11. #17649
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    She had a baby within the last couple of years, and her ad states 14 x.

    I'd say it's closer to 17 x. Decent enough looking, but for me setting
    up the date was a lot of back and forth texting first time. I suspect
    this was due to the fact she has roommates and / or baby daddy / bf life there (my guess), and her incall is pretty far into SW Palm Bay.

    Thanks, I tried once a few years back

    I've never repeated, but mostly because of her location being so far away and the a / c in the house really didn't work so it was extremely hot inside. I'd repeat in a pinch if she lived closer, but my dream with her was not the best. She was professional, and had great hygiene and good head game so it wasn't all bad..
    Thanks I did try to see her a few years back, made the drive down to the house and as I was about to pull in, some guy no idea who he was had pulled in and walked inside, and I got a text delaying the visit. Made mention of the guy and that was her response was roommate. But after 10 minutes I left. And of course always wondered if it would have been worth the wait.

  12. #17648

    Jas

    Texted the number on the ad. A friend told me to go run, don't walk. So I set up a car date. Just looking for some BBBJCIM. Got to the location within 30 minutes of initial contact. Picked her up from the address she sent. Noticed it was a different girl from the ad but she didn't look half bad. Signs of candy use. I already had my shorts off when she sat down so she started to work the mic and I drove around the neighborhood looking for a good place to park. Decent suction, got the job done but she backed off when I busted. It was all over her hand and arms. She mentioned she didn't like the taste, I just told her that she got set up by her friend cause I was pretty straight forward about the CIM part. Anyways, she told me that 3 girls uses the ad sometimes. So I gave Jas my number for future use and texted the number from the ad to just say she could have told me she needed a sub. She apologized and said that she's "dope sick" and asked if I can help with 20 bucks. And I ignored it and went on about my merry way.

  13. #17647

    Lady NV

    Lady NV (Envy) get it! Reached out to me after Madam D gave her my number and said that she was definitely interested in getting together to show me what she could offer and since Anna (Madam D) told me that she was teaching her the fine arts of "prostrate massage, Nuru and her assorted skills in pleasing a man and giving him an unforgettable experience" I told her I was game! New to the hobby in Brevard but certainly not new to having fun, I quickly set up a session. A few fellow mongers mentioned that she was doing Duos with Anna so I knew that she was going live up to expectations! Only available on a limited basis in Melbourne and Titusville, she is providing in call sessions for 300 for hour of Massage, Nuru, GFE, BBBJ, DATY. Lady NV will provide FS for an up charge if she feels some chemistry and is comfortable. Personally, I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with her skills and her ability to make me comfortable. A Latin woman with a nice body she started me off with a great massage getting out all my kinks and rubbing oil on both of us worked slowly into Nuru, rubbing her nice tits and pussy all over my back and legs getting Jrs attention! Soon we enjoying each other orally in sixty nine and brother did that Spanish pussy taste great! Of course I didn't last long and erupted while she was moaning in pure pleasure. Sexy lady and very sensual. The Lady NV continued with her massage and cleaning me up suggesting a hot shower to clean us both up! A great experience I highly recommend! Senior Forum Members can PM me for her number. Right now she is working UTR, but soon she will advertising on Tryst, so look for her ads!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9642.jpg‎  

  14. #17646

    Ava

    She had a baby within the last couple of years, and her ad states 14 x.

    I'd say it's closer to 17 x. Decent enough looking, but for me setting up the date was a lot of back and forth texting first time. I suspect this was due to the fact she has roommates and / or baby daddy / bf life there (my guess), and her incall is pretty far into SW Palm Bay.

    I've never repeated, but mostly because of her location being so far away and the a / c in the house really didn't work so it was extremely hot inside. I'd repeat in a pinch if she lived closer, but my dream with her was not the best. She was professional, and had great hygiene and good head game so it wasn't all bad.

    YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    Dman92 here again, has anyone seen this one recently? It's the same pics I know she has used for years, and her response to an updated pic, was the her post is current. Would really like to know if she does actually still look like this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/327262348092

  15. #17645

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    My history w this lovely lady goes back 8 yrs, and yet I haven't dated her for a number of years. Firstoff know I adore her and had been on fence of how to write or should post. However my loyalty is the Forum Mongers. After not seeing her for such a long time, we ran into each other and after a long talk about life in life's terms. And bless her for honesty but once presented w facts of her journey in our lifestyle OW determined she was No Fly Zone. My heart goes out to her but I also don't like to wear coats in the rain & it would be wise for sure.
    Peach or Georga (yes spelled that but pronounced like the state) as I know her would be a pass for me know. I would like to confirm what OW said. I knew her back in the day and she looks good and performance was always great. Her life has been very rocky lately. She's got candy issues and been homeless and working the streets in Cocoa. This is for informational purposes, so you can make a thought out decision. I just wanted to put out this info for your consideration.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape