Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 13518
-
02-10-25 14:52 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 33Radio Silence from Kimmi
Yeah. I've also been trying to reach her for the last 2 months with no luck, so it's not looking good. I certainly hope she's okay. She was a fantastic provider. I saw her several times and she was always a blast. I absolutely loved getting milked on her massage table. She was also cool with me filming her and unloading on her face. A true gem in this game.
I'll keep trying to reach her and will share if she pops back up. I hope she does.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 13:04 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 32Megan??
Did a quick search and came up empty. Anyone have any experience with this one. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/182462694#.
-
02-09-25 20:06 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 353Kimmie kandy
Is Kimmie still working?
Have a desire to be drenched.
Can't get a response and her ads are gone.
Anyone see or hear from Kimmie?
-
02-09-25 17:29 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 208Jj
I'm thinking about seeing her and she has good reviews on callescort. Org.
Originally Posted by Doingitmyway
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 00:25 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 192Incline district
Does anyone have Intel on this one. Her comms are good, I wonder if too good.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...219/5139285601
-
02-08-25 23:00 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 159Jj
I saw her several years ago and she was using same pictures. From what I remember the room was clean. She was freshly showered. Her BBBJ was not bad and she really enjoyed the pounding I gave her. At that time she looked very close to the pictures she posted, maybe a tad older.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 15:19 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 418Same here
I've thought about it too, but she needs better pictures.
Originally Posted by Doingitmyway
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 12:59 #12866Regular Member

Posts: 32I did once about 2 years ago. She is legit. We agreed to a cardate since at that she couldn't host. I showed to her place in Middletown and she vame out with her dog. I wouldn't let fido in the Bimmer. She wasn't happy but I left. 50 was agreed on at the time. Fast forward. Now she has a hotel room. Qv for 125 I believe when I inquired about a year later. Hard pass. Talk about Skinflation.
Originally Posted by Doingitmyway
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 12:14 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 372She's got me curious.
Has anyone seen this one. She has posted for a while, but since she goes by "JJ" the search function will not work because it is too short of a name. Every few weeks I seriously consider pulling the trigger.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/182399889
-
02-07-25 15:48 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 112Been around for awhile
I've only texted with her and that was quite awhile ago. She seemed out of it on text. She's been around for awhile. So I can't say for certain she's real but I would guess yes and maybe a real YMMV case.
Soca.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 14:05 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 527Ashley Firefantasy in town
In town tonight and the next several days. Posting as a favor. Always a good time!
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy
DrDave.
-
01-31-25 08:21 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 351Unresponsive
I've been texting off and on for a few days and she hasn't responded to anything.
Originally Posted by LivingItWild
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 17:03 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 473Real or Not
Does anyone have any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...b/161222433227.
-
01-28-25 08:31 #12860Regular Member

Posts: 13Christina
Anyone have any experience with this one? Says she's newer in town and all searches came up empty.
TIA,
Wild.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/061663195272
-
01-26-25 09:33 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 578Blue Ash
Look up the 1/2 arrest of a retired Sharonville officer in Blue Ash (over in the news reports thread), where the police talk about how well known it is that they do prostitution stings all the time. Because it is well known. The retired Sharonville cop probably missed all the free pussy he got doing prostitution stings in Sharonville (LOL). I have definitely seen providers in Blue Ash before who I knew. If it's someone you don't know, really don't bother. Even in the case where I knew one, she got popped about an hour after I left. It's just not a good place to risk. Honestly, Sharonville is much safer.
Originally Posted by BogSucker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





