Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 8060
-
02-07-25 13:51 #7940Senior Member

Posts: 527Ashley Firefantasy in town
She'll be in West Chester tonight and the next few days. Just posting to help her out.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy
DrDave.
-
02-06-25 17:19 #7939Senior Member

Posts: 112Tried once before
I didn't have any luck on the one time I actually set up a meeting. All of the profiles stress platonic and some even remind you of the CC agreement. Reviews do not indicate anything else but other than close but clothed companionship. I like to read one that you thought indicated otherwise. The reason I even tried was some of the profile pictures seemed to be more revealing and posing in more of a Listcrawler pose than and platonic site pose. Could be a gold mine but all I found was pyrite. Let us know. Toftt.
Smooth sailing.
Soca.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 09:12 #7938Senior Member

Posts: 459Cuddles, Scarlett
Scarlett used to offer that. Geesh, remember the Scarlett days? Mmmmm.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 08:25 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 1825Cuddle Comfort
In some cities, Cuddle Comfort, or cuddling in general, is growing.
All of the ads say "platonic", but reviews say otherwise. $100 for the hour plus a tip can get you laid.
There aren't many listed for Cincinnati, but a few look interesting.
Any information is appreciated.
-
02-03-25 16:24 #7936Senior Member

Posts: 333Ad blocker.
Hey thanks for the help. I do use a ad blocker on my browser. I turned it off earlyer it seems like it could be it. But will have to check some more on it to make sure. Thanks for the help. I will let you know more in a few days after checking it out more.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 07:10 #7935Senior Member

Posts: 1222Ad Blocker
Are you running an ad blocker?
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 18:46 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 346Stg
I honestly haven't received a text from Hotel Asians in a few weeks. I believe the crackdown on immigration is forcing a lot of people into hiding or they're just getting moved around the country more often. Not staying in any one place too long. I know from very reliable sources that girls have been removed out of hotels in some very specific hot no-fly zones without media attention.
You can also conclude from recent sting operations and Intel from very reliable sources that law enforcement is using STG. They are using it to not only lure, unsuspected, mongers to hotels. Etc. But they are also monitoring And visiting people and businesses that are using it. Stay safe. Have fun.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 14:40 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 333Escort Alligator
Good afternoon Cincy mongers, I just like to ask if anyone has the same problem as me when it comes to clicking on a link that is posted here. Here is what comes up even some times when I just try looking up some ones ad right from google as well. Thanks if someone can help me or tell me what's up.
-
02-02-25 13:44 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 827More on Hotel Asians
Agree with you and CrazyEddy: the velocity of unsolicited texts from hotel Asians has dropped to nearly zero. Interestingly enough the amount of STG ads stays the same.
Several years ago, the hotel Asian experience in Cincy was good. The pics never fully matched what was waiting behind the door, but they weren't that far off either. You'd still be satisfied with the looks, price and performance. Over the past five years, things have gone so far downhill as to no longer be worth it IMHO.
Originally Posted by Joker69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 00:19 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 37I got one on Tuesday. They seemed to have slowed down on unsolicited texts a while back it seemed to me.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 16:26 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 48The address change for Melanie Davis is legit. She has moved within the last year.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 09:13 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 346Hotel Asians
In the past I visited hotel Asians. Never worked out for me as far as what was pictured and what was there, but I would still get texts from them all the time. Ever since the focus on illegals and raids. Etc I haven't been getting the texts anymore. I just realized it yesterday. Is anyone experiencing that?
-
01-29-25 08:58 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 48Melanie Davis
She has a new address? Can anyone confirm? Spider senses are going off.
-
01-28-25 08:49 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Google
I noticed the same thing so I use the duckduckgo website now.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 04:44 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 151That is all I have ever got
I have searched numbers before and I have always got ads for reverse look up. I have tried the service and have not found one that is worth the money. Plus if the lady is using an app or a burner it will give a false name.
I never was able to get ads. I will download a couple pictures and use a image seeker. Lately that has not been providing much information.
If anyone knows of good sites to use please pass on.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






