Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 928 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 13917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12867
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrandis54  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a pic of this house and asked what's up with the 24 hour sign open and windows covered up. Response was all over the map. From shame on you for calling out some legitimate business without proof to its a jack shack. Funny read but it might close this place up.
    Yeah, saw that. Was trying to get the post shut down but I couldn't find any rules it was breaking.

  2. #12866

    Raleigh reddit asking about wake forest rd house

    Someone posted a pic of this house and asked what's up with the 24 hour sign open and windows covered up. Response was all over the map. From shame on you for calling out some legitimate business without proof to its a jack shack. Funny read but it might close this place up.

  3. #12865

    JoJo and Tiffany?

    Has anyone actually had eyes on both of them to verify they're actually different people? Feel free to PM if you want to know why I have my suspicions.

    I've seen Tiffany, but I'm curious if anyone has actually seen them both side by side at the same time?

    For the poster asking about the location, it's about 15 minutes south of RDU.

  4. #12864

    440

    Quote Originally Posted by JSwoll  [View Original Post]
    What's the general location for HC? Would like to plan this commute.
    It's off 440.

  5. #12863
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    I've got you beat. I've been on at least 8-10 different "client lists" that have been raided in various cities over the last decade. Never a peep.
    Your choice. Not mine. I have too much to lose.

  6. #12862
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing her info?
    I think it's safe to say that most of us know her. It was the "go to" AMP for quite sometime. I'd be interested in having her contact info.

  7. #12861
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoy12  [View Original Post]
    I've used multiple agencies in different states and gone through screening with many providers. Never had anything bad come of it. Even had an agency I used dozens of times in Tampa get raided and shut down. They had my personal info and my work info and nothing ever came of it. Can't say I wasn't scared when it happened but my name never got released and no LEO came knocking. It's always a risk in this hobby, just have to decide what level of risk you are comfortable with.
    I've got you beat. I've been on at least 8-10 different "client lists" that have been raided in various cities over the last decade. Never a peep.

  8. #12860

    Hc Locstion

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTravel  [View Original Post]
    The "butler" is very stealthy. He appears out of nowhere. He approached from the rear and I was watching front and side. Next thing I know, he is at door. All went well, would recommend.
    What's the general location for HC? Would like to plan this commute.

  9. #12859
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTravel  [View Original Post]
    The "butler" is very stealthy. He appears out of nowhere. He approached from the rear and I was watching front and side. Next thing I know, he is at door. All went well, would recommend.
    So, do you actually have to "register" per their site?

  10. #12858
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2  [View Original Post]
    Found a spot out near Nashville area if anyone is interested in going out that far.
    I'm interested. Nashville is just outside of Rocky Mount, so from Raleigh, it shouldn't be a bad drive up there. DM me or however you would like to convey. Thanks.

  11. #12857

    RTP Massage

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-68891.html

    I've been twice. Nothing. Mediocre massage at best and no extras. Anybody else?

  12. #12856

    H c

    Quote Originally Posted by CAGuyInNC  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is WOW! Went to see her today for an hr. So happy that I did. She is amazing. Her body is perfect. I opted for BBFS for the extra cash. No regrets at all. If you're thinking of contacting HC, just do it. I don't want to get into the details. The basics are you park, the "butler" comes to get you and verify its you, takes you to the apartment and shows you to the room. From there on, it's just pure bliss. Kissing, licking, caressing, little tongue flickering, it's all there. She seems to get into it also. Bottom line, just do it.
    The "butler" is very stealthy. He appears out of nowhere. He approached from the rear and I was watching front and side. Next thing I know, he is at door. All went well, would recommend.

  13. #12855

    I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroCitizen  [View Original Post]
    I'm horny but I would not give my info like that brother. This type of business is to just go do and leave. If they have your info they have you by the balls. They can do whatever they want. Even give you away to the authorities and make your life a living hell.
    I've used multiple agencies in different states and gone through screening with many providers. Never had anything bad come of it. Even had an agency I used dozens of times in Tampa get raided and shut down. They had my personal info and my work info and nothing ever came of it. Can't say I wasn't scared when it happened but my name never got released and no LEO came knocking. It's always a risk in this hobby, just have to decide what level of risk you are comfortable with.

  14. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if that's exactly true. The booker that met me in the lot had a photo of my I'd on his phone. He cross referenced it with my I'd in my wallet. So they have those details in hand. Not that I care, but just for the sake of transparency, the man in the apartment has a pic of whatever form of I'd you send them.
    Odd question, did you pull your Id from your wallet or just show him like you would a bartender?

  15. #12853
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJones  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on Jojo at Happy Castle?

    Thanks!
    Pictures are fake as with all 99% of Chinese girls but she is a babe with big tits (told MM but felt natural) and good GFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape