Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 19568
-
02-07-25 12:51 #14828Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Why'all the best
Thanks for your help. I'll report on my adventure.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 12:35 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 208Coco at Sunrise
Sometimes a good massage and HJ is the right choice. The best place I've found for that basic combination is Sun Rise (5210 Roosevelt). Formerly named Palace Spa. The recent ladies now gone (Lisa and Sophia) and currently Coco all are well trained and give much better than average real massages with suitable attention on the flip. $. 2.
-
02-07-25 09:41 #14826Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Very easy to tell when all three are together. Hatti is the tallest of the three, and clearly the most attractive. Check my review. Full description available.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 09:16 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 162Good. Hatti
If she's not tall, she's not Hatti. She also wears a silver dress (This could always change though).
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
Both Candy and Winnie are about 5' to 5'2.
Tip: Ask for their names before saying who you're there for.
-
02-07-25 01:00 #14824Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Hatti My Hatti
Hey guys. If you guys have met Hatti, can you tell me how I might identify her? I've been bait and switched a few times and I'd like to get the real Hatti LOL. Will be swinging down that way soon.
-
02-06-25 20:52 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 255I ended up at Good and saw Hatti. Previous reviews are spot on! Can't believe I put off on heading out there all this time. Well, it is a little out of my way, but I think I can make some time now.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 20:38 #14822Senior Member

Posts: 205CiCi
Yes I remember her too. She was excellent oral skills and love to find her and see her again too if anyone knows where she ended up?
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 20:23 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 298It has table shower and $$
I have been told the same that the boss there is good. It has a table shower and is $$ all-in shop. It lacks GFE consistency like Good or Shanghai but once in a while it does have a star provider. I got a message that Ella and Lemon are the 'new girls' there. I might go there but the lineup at Good is just too good this month IMO.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 20:02 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 545But that would be unfair to those if us who don't want a long list of sticky threads for addresses of places that are easily found via Google or rubmaps!!
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 19:10 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 240In fairness, the thread has 1000 pages, and it might be useful to actually have a sticky.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 16:55 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 447Search
The address of these places have been shared multiple times here, simple search will get you the info. Or use rxxmxp search it yields better result.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 15:32 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 247Any info on the cici who used to work in monroe, fw and marysville
Does anyone have any information on the whereabouts of the CICI who use to work in Monroe, went to Federal Way for a while and then at Japan Oil in Marysville.
She is in her later 40's and had one breast removed. She gave a good massage etc.
Appreciate any help. Thanks.
-
02-06-25 12:59 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 255I see Good and Tokyo mentioned a lot, so I presume if I search on Google Maps, the places would be correct.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 11:30 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for the info. Services and price similar to good and Tokyo?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 09:23 #14814Banned Member

Posts: 2302If only there was an online forum filled with literal pages of Renton spa intel.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
If such a place existed, I imagine less than five minutes of clicking and scrolling would yield myriad options.











Reply With Quote





