Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 145 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 2169
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    If that's what you want to think.

    Or it's from happy repeats that have been through verification and now don't have any issues?

    Hobbied around the country and while TOS or HC don't have a selection of 5-15 girls depending on which coast or part of the country you're in, having these as options is a crap ton better than what anyone here (sans UTR arrangement) had before they arrived. Outside of flakey, fat / skinny ugy meth heads that were always high. So you can think they aren't great, but some of us don't understand that.
    Indeed. They are a far better option than the fatties and the druggies. I agree with your sentiments 100%, but we must also remember not to overhype them, bc while the girls they're bringing will probably be solid 6. 5-7. 5's in looks with good to great GFE service, maybe even an 8 or 9 once in a blue moon, they're still charging a premium and we should hold them to a high standard.

  2. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even think of that. I did think it was weird that we were being flooded with reviews for them out of nowhere. Especially with how cautious everyone has to be right now.

    Then this place pops up asking for a picture of your I'd? Yeah, I'll be on the sidelines for a bit.
    If that's what you want to think.

    Or it's from happy repeats that have been through verification and now don't have any issues?

    Hobbied around the country and while TOS or HC don't have a selection of 5-15 girls depending on which coast or part of the country you're in, having these as options is a crap ton better than what anyone here (sans UTR arrangement) had before they arrived. Outside of flakey, fat / skinny ugy meth heads that were always high. So you can think they aren't great, but some of us don't understand that.

  3. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Same pics, anyway. And probably at a higher rate than Charlotte. Reviews easily found for Mio.
    Great intel! Thanks. We need more intel like this. HC, like all of these asian agencies, likes to be deceptive sometimes and change girls names so we can't link up reviews in other cities.

    And she has some subpar reviews on ThE otheR site from her stint in Charlotte as well.

    Watch HC change her name and pics now based on your comment here.

  4. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroCitizen  [View Original Post]
    Don't feel comfortable brother, don't do it its very suspicious. I didn't do it either. The worst part is that you can tell that is the same people from Happy castle that is promotong themsleves here and pushing for it. The make comments like they are customers. You can tell they are fake.
    I didn't even think of that. I did think it was weird that we were being flooded with reviews for them out of nowhere. Especially with how cautious everyone has to be right now.

    Then this place pops up asking for a picture of your I'd? Yeah, I'll be on the sidelines for a bit.

  5. #1295

    "Nozomi" coming to HC is Mio from JPLS

    Same pics, anyway. And probably at a higher rate than Charlotte. Reviews easily found for Mio.

  6. #1294

    Nozomi

    New at HC.

    Nozomi.

    Japanese, extras (extra). Looks good.

  7. #1293

    TOS Ciel and HC Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    For sure people are so starved in this area they think Tiffany is in her 20's. She is def in her mid-late 30's at best. But I do agree she is prettier and provides better service than any alternative outside of TOS in this area, and TOS keeps bringing boring Ciel back to town time and time again.

    Stick to the hhrs at 240. Those prices are inline with market rates. Their hourly pricing is not inline with market rates.

    Edit: Note that my comment about people calling her 20 years old is bc there was a review left today saying just that, but I noticed that reviewer primarily posts his reviews in Manhattan, so it's probably just one of their shill accounts since HC are affiliated with NY agencies.
    Sorry bud, I have to disagree. I think Tiffany is mid-20's and not to give anything away, but I should know.

    Also, Ciel is NOT boring. She's got a great body and services is awesome! I'm a multiple time visitor and can't wait for her to come back in a few days.

  8. #1292

    Kana with HC

    If you ever wanted to be with the cheerleader at the top of the pyramid and has a great butt, why'all need to go see her! Has options too, but super cute (cuter than the pictures) and super sweet. Why'all got a week left.

  9. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    What type of info are you all sending to verify at HC? I'm not comfortable sending a pic of my license. What else are they taking?
    Don't feel comfortable brother, don't do it its very suspicious. I didn't do it either. The worst part is that you can tell that is the same people from Happy castle that is promotong themsleves here and pushing for it. The make comments like they are customers. You can tell they are fake.

  10. #1290

    HC verify

    What type of info are you all sending to verify at HC? I'm not comfortable sending a pic of my license. What else are they taking?

  11. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your comment on pricing, but if people are paying it, I guess it's simple economics. Nervy.
    For sure people are so starved in this area they think Tiffany is in her 20's. She is def in her mid-late 30's at best. But I do agree she is prettier and provides better service than any alternative outside of TOS in this area, and TOS keeps bringing boring Ciel back to town time and time again.

    Stick to the hhrs at 240. Those prices are inline with market rates. Their hourly pricing is not inline with market rates.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you think there is a shill, report the post.

    A2

  12. #1288

    Economics 101

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your comment on pricing, but if people are paying it, I guess it's simple economics. Nervy.
    Agreed, it's a matter of simple supply and demand economics. Supplies are lacking in this area so people have to pay the price.

  13. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    I have a sneaky suspicion that JoJo might just be a rebranded Tiffany. That is to say you book Jojo, but still get Tiffany either way.

    But I could be wrong.

    Their hourly pricing really should be 320-360 range tho. 400 is not a good value. They're charging higher than NY prices for talent that probably wouldn't make it in the NY market.
    I agree with your comment on pricing, but if people are paying it, I guess it's simple economics. Nervy.

  14. #1286

    HC Kana

    Visited Kana yesterday morning. As stated before the guy that gets you at car is cool. Kana was very sweet. Has been a lifelong fantasy to bang a young Japanese. Used mouth and tongue everywhere. Lots of DFK. Dude had to tell her to keep it down because she is so vocal but I was finishing at that point. Said she will be here 2 more weeks.

  15. #1285

    Yume Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxFlash  [View Original Post]
    HC showing two new listings, Jojo and Kana. Business must be good. Look forward to reviews of the new talent.

    Also, Yume showing "schedule unavailable. " Not sure if that means she's booked or moving on. Was looking forward to seeing her.
    Yume left this past weekend. You might want to check out Kana. If you do, please let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape