This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member

Posts: 326

Originally Posted by
Slim3118
[View Original Post]
I have seen Sandra a lot. Too many times to count, but when I first tried contacting her years ago, I could never make contact or I would get ghosted when an appointment was made. Then when I first started actually seeing her, I was waiting 20-30 minutes like a lot of people are mentioning. Then as I became an established regular with her, her timeliness as improved as well. Lately, there's been concern about Sandra's whereabouts too and that no one could contact her. So I reached out to her to see what's up and got a response right away. Basically, the better I got to know her the better the timeliness became.
That makes it sound like it's not poor time management skills but rather her just being inconsiderate to new clients.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 141
Scheduling with Sandra
I have seen Sandra a lot. Too many times to count, but when I first tried contacting her years ago, I could never make contact or I would get ghosted when an appointment was made. Then when I first started actually seeing her, I was waiting 20-30 minutes like a lot of people are mentioning. Then as I became an established regular with her, her timeliness as improved as well. Lately, there's been concern about Sandra's whereabouts too and that no one could contact her. So I reached out to her to see what's up and got a response right away. Basically, the better I got to know her the better the timeliness became.

Originally Posted by
BobXX99
[View Original Post]
I'll be perfectly honest, I've seen Sandra once and I don't understand the big deal about her. I mean, she was fun, but nothing spectacular. And she kept me waiting in the parking lot for over 30 minutes, and this sounds like SOP for her. After I had just texted her and she said come on over she was ready. I don't need my time wasted like that, so I won't repeat.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 43
Elizabeth Luxe
Used to live in Orlando and remember seeing ads for Elizabeth, followed her on twitter she looked incredible but sadly never partook. Going to be back in the area and was wondering if anybody knew if she's still around? 50's-60's MILF blonde with an incredible body.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 326

Originally Posted by
GMoney0505
[View Original Post]
Saw she posted today and inquired about doing a double. She said Holly was down and set up a time. This would be my 2nd visit with Sandra and 1st time with Holly. She sent pics of Holly and boy she is hot. Told her I was otw. Got there and sent message was outside 5 minutes before we start time. Nothing. Waited 30 minutes seeing if everything was still a go nothing. Wished her well and and hope she was alright but I could not wait any longer. Damn I was looking forward to meeting Holly.
I'll be perfectly honest, I've seen Sandra once and I don't understand the big deal about her. I mean, she was fun, but nothing spectacular. And she kept me waiting in the parking lot for over 30 minutes, and this sounds like SOP for her. After I had just texted her and she said come on over she was ready. I don't need my time wasted like that, so I won't repeat.
-
Regular Member

Posts: 22
Sandra ghosted
Saw she posted today and inquired about doing a double. She said Holly was down and set up a time. This would be my 2nd visit with Sandra and 1st time with Holly. She sent pics of Holly and boy she is hot. Told her I was otw. Got there and sent message was outside 5 minutes before we start time. Nothing. Waited 30 minutes seeing if everything was still a go nothing. Wished her well and and hope she was alright but I could not wait any longer. Damn I was looking forward to meeting Holly.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 48

Originally Posted by
NumbNutZz
[View Original Post]
I've had some fun with this one on several occasions. She is willing to please and the menu opens up over time. Great sloppy BBBJ although CIM and BBFS YMMV. Outcall only. She has a normal life so some coordination is needed for set up. Reasonable rates and reliable.
https://secrethostess.com/9900501/
That ad is from September last year. Is it up to date?
-
Senior Member

Posts: 152
Christina
The beautiful Christina is back in town till Saturday! She has plenty of positive reviews already.
Gorgeous blonde with great skills and phenomenal body. Would most definitely attempt a visit if you haven't already.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 761
-
Senior Member

Posts: 95
-
Senior Member

Posts: 2159
-
Senior Member

Posts: 306
Yenifer link?

Originally Posted by
DabblerDan
[View Original Post]
Good day gents,
I'd taken a long break from hobbying and found myself working in Tampa as of recent and some of your reviews about this lady caught my eye.
The dream:
Sent out text to Yenifer the day before in the afternoon and didn't hear back until the following early morning. Comms went great, we set up an appointment and I was on my way. Opted for $140 QV with anal as I'm a man that loves to travel to the islands. Get directions and head to her place. Easy to find and incall is a nice little apartment. She greets me at the door and we make our way to the bedroom. I speak a little Spanish so we made light convo while I stripped down and she put on some tunes.
Get laid up on the bed with a wash down of the boys with a baby wipe followed by me on my back getting a nice BBBJ. Yenifer is sideways of me allowing me to rub her clit and feel her getting moist. She has great oral skills and provided plenty of throat lube. After a few minutes she saddles me up and lays on the bed. She has a gorgeous set of lips and I'm ready to feast on her clam. She starts getting vocal a few minutes in and juices flowing. I make my way up to her and slide in. What ensued then was 20 minutes of solid passionate love making. Usually I like to try for all the positions but she just kept getting more vocal and louder and squeazing me into her that I kept that stride. The first few minutes I figured she was doing it to get me off but I'm a man with endurance! We take a small break cause I could feel the urge 10 minutes in so I deliver some more oral and pin her legs up sliding my cock back and forth on her swollen clam. She grabs some lube and we engage in some more cock sliding followed by going back in..
Is this the Yenifer you saw?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/182298884
-
Senior Member

Posts: 718
Yennifer
Got a link?

Originally Posted by
DabblerDan
[View Original Post]
Good day gents,
I'd taken a long break from hobbying and found myself working in Tampa as of recent and some of your reviews about this lady caught my eye.
The dream:
Sent out text to Yenifer the day before in the afternoon and didn't hear back until the following early morning. Comms went great, we set up an appointment and I was on my way. Opted for $140 QV with anal as I'm a man that loves to travel to the islands. Get directions and head to her place. Easy to find and incall is a nice little apartment. She greets me at the door and we make our way to the bedroom. I speak a little Spanish so we made light convo while I stripped down and she put on some tunes.
Get laid up on the bed with a wash down of the boys with a baby wipe followed by me on my back getting a nice BBBJ. Yenifer is sideways of me allowing me to rub her clit and feel her getting moist. She has great oral skills and provided plenty of throat lube. After a few minutes she saddles me up and lays on the bed. She has a gorgeous set of lips and I'm ready to feast on her clam. She starts getting vocal a few minutes in and juices flowing. I make my way up to her and slide in. What ensued then was 20 minutes of solid passionate love making. Usually I like to try for all the positions but she just kept getting more vocal and louder and squeazing me into her that I kept that stride. The first few minutes I figured she was doing it to get me off but I'm a man with endurance! We take a small break cause I could feel the urge 10 minutes in so I deliver some more oral and pin her legs up sliding my cock back and forth on her swollen clam. She grabs some lube and we engage in some more cock sliding followed by going back in.
This is where it got intense. We were still in mish and she was getting more and more passionate. Louder moans and squeezing me. Started moaning shit in her ear. Not sure if she understood it but I did and she was well receptive to it. A few more minutes of various thrust and stroke count and here it came. She tightened up and then boom. She's shaking, collapses, and lays there smiling while her body lets a few more shakes go.
Happy girl but I'm ready for Greek. Here's where it went off course for a minute. Before anything began I told her I wanted Greek but when I asked her to get in doggy so I can put in her ass. She said no. I needed to cum. So maybe it was a time thing as she wasn't expecting me to last that long but I didn't push the issue. Got her into doggy and threw one leg over and I plunged my thumb in her ass. I figured she would let me at this point. I could tell she was relaxed and it could go in no problem but she said no again so I stayed in doggy increasing into hard pounding until I blew in the cover.
Hopped up to clean off and she stayed laying on the bed. Came back from the bathroom and she was up at this point on her phone. She asked me to check mine. She sent a message through translate saying she hadn't came like that in a long time. I smiled. Thanked her for her services while I got dressed and was out the door.
Told her next visit I want in her ass and she said ok.
All in all I was pleased. YMMV.
Definitely will be repeating and reviewing when I have my Greek sesh with her.
Hobby on.
Dan.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 95

Originally Posted by
NumbNutZz
[View Original Post]
I've been eye balling this one as well. Someone posted a good video of her taking it in the mouth slow and sloppy and I've been intrigued ever since.
Her skills are pretty decent, but lots of talking, took a call mid session from a fellow monger and her grill is jacked up. I could not finish, just had to tap out.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 4911
You got greedy perhaps

Originally Posted by
DabblerDan
[View Original Post]
Good day gents,
I'd taken a long break from hobbying and found myself working in Tampa as of recent and some of your reviews about this lady caught my eye.
The dream:
Sent out text to Yenifer the day before in the afternoon and didn't hear back until the following early morning. Comms went great, we set up an appointment and I was on my way. Opted for $140 QV with anal as I'm a man that loves to travel to the islands. Get directions and head to her place. Easy to find and incall is a nice little apartment. She greets me at the door and we make our way to the bedroom. I speak a little Spanish so we made light convo while I stripped down and she put on some tunes.
Get laid up on the bed with a wash down of the boys with a baby wipe followed by me on my back getting a nice BBBJ. Yenifer is sideways of me allowing me to rub her clit and feel her getting moist. She has great oral skills and provided plenty of throat lube. After a few minutes she saddles me up and lays on the bed. She has a gorgeous set of lips and I'm ready to feast on her clam. She starts getting vocal a few minutes in and juices flowing. I make my way up to her and slide in. What ensued then was 20 minutes of solid passionate love making. Usually I like to try for all the positions but she just kept getting more vocal and louder and squeazing me into her that I kept that stride. The first few minutes I figured she was doing it to get me off but I'm a man with endurance! We take a small break cause I could feel the urge 10 minutes in so I deliver some more oral and pin her legs up sliding my cock back and forth on her swollen clam. She grabs some lube and we engage in some more cock sliding followed by going back in.
This is where it got intense. We were still in mish and she was getting more and more passionate. Louder moans and squeezing me. Started moaning shit in her ear. Not sure if she understood it but I did and she was well receptive to it. A few more minutes of various thrust and stroke count and here it came. She tightened up and then boom. She's shaking, collapses, and lays there smiling while her body lets a few more shakes go.
Happy girl but I'm ready for Greek. Here's where it went off course for a minute. Before anything began I told her I wanted Greek but when I asked her to get in doggy so I can put in her ass. She said no. I needed to cum. So maybe it was a time thing as she wasn't expecting me to last that long but I didn't push the issue. Got her into doggy and threw one leg over and I plunged my thumb in her ass. I figured she would let me at this point. I could tell she was relaxed and it could go in no problem but she said no again so I stayed in doggy increasing into hard pounding until I blew in the cover.
Hopped up to clean off and she stayed laying on the bed. Came back from the bathroom and she was up at this point on her phone. She asked me to check mine. She sent a message through translate saying she hadn't came like that in a long time. I smiled. Thanked her for her services while I got dressed and was out the door.
Told her next visit I want in her ass and she said ok.
All in all I was pleased. YMMV.
Definitely will be repeating and reviewing when I have my Greek sesh with her.
Hobby on.
Dan.
You spent your time (QV)eating and screwing in mish. Maybe next time do Greek first.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 31
Jackpot
Yep that is her! Damn I hit her up but no response, I'll definitely keep an eye out for when she posts again. Thanks!