Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 1244 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23023
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Curious what she keeps doing / not doing, to keep going back in.
    Not positive this time but you know there life style is against the law so could be anything and once you're in the system the slightest thing can get you in trouble.

  2. #23022

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    To any mongers who has had the chance to see tiny or those who has wanted to is going to have to wait a little. Looks like she's visiting the big house again hoping it's not long.
    Curious what she keeps doing / not doing, to keep going back in.

  3. #23021

    Tiny

    To any mongers who has had the chance to see tiny or those who has wanted to is going to have to wait a little. Looks like she's visiting the big house again hoping it's not long.

  4. #23020

    Blue eye Amy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/015043987191

    She text says she finna come back GRapids tomorrow. $150 half hour CFS. Good comm no ghosting. Safe clean hotel.

  5. #23019
    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    Saw this provider saying she's going to be visiting us soon and laughed at her donations. She's asking for a minimum of 6 hours with a 30 percent deposit LOL Which based off her incall prices its 5 k for 6 hours so she wants 1. 5 k in advance. Must be nice living in planet delusion. I've had hotter college sugar babies with no rules or restrictions for a monthly allowance of less than 5 k. You got to think though there's a rich idiot out there paying this for her to offer it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/callieeetaylor
    Living blissfully in a world of pure imagination.

  6. #23018

    Has anyone visited this girl before?

    Hi everyone! A bit new to the scene. Trying to get into it after a few cold starts.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl before:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/452390194977

    Thank you!

  7. #23017
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure Joan Collins wasn't on Dallas, at least not as a regular. She was on Dynasty. She played Alexis Carrington, ex-wife of Blake Carrington. I'm available for all your 80's TV-related questions. --RJ.
    You're right. It was Dynasty. My bad. I guess I'm old enough to forget things! But I do remember being forced into watching those stupid shows.

  8. #23016

    Sadly I'm old enough. It was Dynasty.

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her put her pics in her ads remind me a lot of Joan Collins who played in a number of movies etc but notably the old TV show Dallas. Shyne has an uncanny resemblance to a younger Joan Collins. In other words, really nice looking. If I lived closer to her location in K-zoo, I'd love to see her.
    I'm pretty sure Joan Collins wasn't on Dallas, at least not as a regular. She was on Dynasty. She played Alexis Carrington, ex-wife of Blake Carrington. I'm available for all your 80's TV-related questions. --RJ.

  9. #23015
    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    That would be Jay. I actually saw the same Reddit post you're referring to, haha.

    I don't have any personal experience with Jay, but she duos with Pixie, one of my current ATFs, so she's at least real. According to Pixie, she actually looks better in person, which would be great, given the pics don't look too bad either. Only thing that's kept me from trying her yet is that I've had very limited mongering time lately, so when I do, it's hard to not choose the girl I have great rapport with and I'm not really a duos kind of guy. But maybe someday I'll get the urge.

    You'll probably get more results looking in the Lansing or Ann Arbor forums.
    I have seen Jay every time she's in GR and can say she's better in person especially if you are an ass guy. Definitely a pawg and loves doggie. Only down side is no BBBJ or daty or kissing.

  10. #23014

    Jezebel

    Saw Jezebel recently. Good coms and she was ready when I arrived. Very accommodating and I love her accent. She is on the larger side, but still very attractive. Large chest to play with. If you have not seen her she is worth a visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/013048028455

  11. #23013

    Are the pics accurate?

    Are the pics accurate? Face or body the same? Better? Worse?

  12. #23012

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    That One decent review increased her rates. It's magic.
    Lack of phones ringing will drop rates also. It's the economy.

  13. #23011

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    You must have got a deal. I believe you but when I contacted for seeing her later this week she told me $. 50 for SS. $$ for hhr. $$$ for hr. Just saying.
    Leah along with most of the others will accept much less. They publish crazy high prices hoping to snag some horny suckers but will always come down to reality with realistic pricing rather than miss out.

  14. #23010
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    You must have got a deal. I believe you but when I contacted for seeing her later this week she told me $. 50 for SS. $$ for hhr. $$$ for hr. Just saying.
    That One decent review increased her rates. It's magic.

  15. #23009

    Leah

    You must have got a deal. I believe you but when I contacted for seeing her later this week she told me $. 50 for SS. $$ for hhr. $$$ for hr. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape