Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 5835
-
02-07-25 14:24 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 51I'm broke so I chose Yuna
You're not kidding. It feels like I am speed running these rosters as they update. New Year's resolution was to keep my fun fund under $1000 per month and I've already been going through it fast. Couldn't afford the duo but if anyone does take it for a spin, report back so I can live vicariously lmfao.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
I settled on Yuna and even more tempted than ever to take the duo despite it would mean breaking my promise to myself only 1. 2 months into the new years.
Yuna's pics are accurate for the most part except she's more proportionate? The pics.
These girls use sometimes makes their heads too small or limbs all wonky.
Yuna was still young and good looking but I guess P.S. Will never go away, even if the girl is hot.
Titties were big and fake but soft. Well done MM's and her ass was decent considering Japanese girls with big butts are a rarity. On a scale of flat as a board to Latina mommy status, she's a solid 7 on that's respect.
She was doing the shy girl routine until I went up and put her hair in a pony tail and just started humping. Didn't do it down to my base of my fun bits but it was nice knowing what she looks like with a dick going in and out of her mouth for all time.
Missionary at the edge of the bed was okay, she did alright in deeper penetration positions but shined when she let me fuck here in CG. Wrapped around her like a bear hug and gave her sexy ass the Jmac special. We were both worn out by the end of things and all I could think about is my tax refund and how much I would have left if I got her and Eri together rail them side by side. Unsure if the bigger head will prevail but thank you in advance whomever reports back.
https://www.hi-tokyo.com/meet-our-ladies/copy-of-bio
-
02-07-25 12:51 #3569Banned Member

Posts: 173Eri hi Tokyo
Any reviews on Eri?
-
02-07-25 07:08 #3568Banned Member

Posts: 173Gia LK
Has anyone seen Gia from LK I haven't seen a single review.
-
02-06-25 15:21 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 132🇯127477;
There's a Japanese flag joke here somewhere.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 12:24 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 1766I bet Eri got her period then.
Originally Posted by ZeroDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 10:54 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 194Hi toyko
Update, Yuna is available today. Eri is starting now on 2/9. Now trying to get out of meetings.
-
02-05-25 18:33 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 1766It is the girls that can't work. You have to understand that J girl have very small pussies and j guys have very small dicks. But if this is their first time fucking western dudes they get put out for a day.
Originally Posted by AvaFan77
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 17:22 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 644Blacklisted
Yep, Jenny at LK remembers like Pepperidge Farm does. LOL.
Originally Posted by Xinyl
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 16:28 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 211Canceling
That's bs man. I made an appointment once but forgot I had to do something and canceled within 15 minutes. The booker politely scolded me about not canceling too much.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 16:02 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 74What's area are they located? I want to try both, but I'd like to know I'm not going to out of my way if they cancel.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 13:15 #3560Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info?
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this post? Is this legit?
Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 12:31 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 1766Both of them?
Originally Posted by IdiotSandwich
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 09:56 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 137HT Yuna & Eri Duo
Rebooked yesterday for a duo today at 12:40 pm. Went with full options (damage was 1200). Steep but I thought if this was a BBFS duo it would be a once in a lifetime. Plus previous reviews of Yuna made her seem like she would be down to make this a great time for me.
Booker texted me at 1:25 AM "Eri sick. She need to cancel but Yuna still good."
Woke up this morning at 8 AM to see this and responded with: I'm sad but this is fine. What time is she available.
Booker at 9 AM: Yuna is sick too, no appointments today.
If any bookers read this forum, please remember to be kind to your costumers if they need to cancel last minute because this isn't the first time you've done it to one of us. I literally took a half day off work today to do this. I could go on, but I'll save the rant. HT has no appointments today.
DD180.
-
02-05-25 09:34 #3557Regular Member

Posts: 14Yuna and Eri
Damn why'all already wore out both girls before their 3rd day here LOL. Had my appointment cancelled today unfortunately. Just my luck being my only day off this week. Hopefully they stay long enough for me to see them.
-
02-04-25 22:52 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 571Yuna
Great time young spinner pic close. Arrived bringing gifts dinner flowers and fruit which she much appreciated. Removed clothes BT shower great kisser with very soft plumb lips dfk great BBBJ daty which she enjoyed and came twice. 69 into cg, rcg and then busted in her tight pussy. What I experienced next was incredible without a wash cloth but her mouth sucking all of mine and her juices slurping like a vacuum cleaner and I enjoyed that. Chatted for awhile before another shower and toast out the door. Will repeat.









Reply With Quote




