Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 40010
-
02-06-25 15:09 #36020Senior Member

Posts: 1573Emily
Emily that I referred to had been there on and off for years, and before that, she worked at Oki. She is a very nice woman in absolutely every respect.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 15:01 #36019Senior Member

Posts: 1573JinDing (+1)
They have a few therapists and the younger one is 50+/- 1. There is another parlor just next door that doesn't look appealing from outside, but I've never been inside.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 18:43 #36018Banned Member

Posts: 170Jin Ding Spa. Nursing Home
Was getting lunch in China Town and had two quick options Angel who falls asleep mid session or JinDing Spa so opted for JinDing Spa was greeted by a 70's Asian women who was probably pretty 40 years ago asked for young, heard several ladies playing cards in the lobby laugh, and she said, yes, young girl come. Paid the $40 house fee and was lead to a really dark room 5 minutes later a later 40's women enter not ugly but also not pretty. I said fuck it and ended up with a good massage and a decent jack hammering for $40 extra ($80 total with house). Definitely would never repeat but $80 for a good massage and a good jacking was a deal to me.
-
02-05-25 17:54 #36017Regular Member

Posts: 11Super Freak
She the real hawk tuah girl.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 16:59 #36016Senior Member

Posts: 183Kelly. I think I had reported about it. But ya Kelly LOL.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 16:18 #36015Senior Member

Posts: 382Had a quick question
I know some girls at SXL BBFS is on the table, but I was wondering which girls go offer a good rimming. I know Judy does if it's the same Judy at star hot but I was wondering was there any exceptional ones that I would have to see while I'm here.
-
02-05-25 13:47 #36014Senior Member

Posts: 1605Dude travels a lot LOL. He's posted reports in Chicago, Champaign, LA, and San Diego in the last month. Insert eye roll emoji here.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 11:47 #36013Senior Member

Posts: 183I really hated when the owners would leave reviews on rubmaps. Now doing it way too much here too.
Originally Posted by Msw6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 08:31 #36012Senior Member

Posts: 300Emily
She hasn't been there for about a year, give or take. As for Bella, she's solid for a decent time, but I'm not aware of her doing anything beyong a nude L1. Kelly is fun, if you can catch her early. Sunny is a good time as well.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 08:03 #36011Senior Member

Posts: 183My, friend don't put all your eggs in one basket when you come down, try sxl, archer spa, even take stay out of China Town and go to high end koreanspots named harmony google it its in norridgeharmony near the airpor clean spots with, and doesn't have 50 men coming in a day, like a line up to an a conert. These korean women probably see 3 men a day. Just some advice. Their not stressed out.
.
Originally Posted by Maverick3320
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 07:59 #36010Senior Member

Posts: 50Manicure and hand job
Hello everyone. I'm just checking to see if anyone knows where can I get a manicure and pedicure also a hand job. Really trying to kill two birds with one stone. Also where are the young skinny girls. I'm looking for skinny girls for massage and L2. Please look out for a brotha.
-
02-04-25 20:11 #36009Senior Member

Posts: 34Orange
I think each time I've gone, I've walked past a guy. Older Mexican guy, young Asian and young white guy. Honestly would rather see someone in the lobby than outside on Archer. Have the Latinas been better? Last time I went I got stiffed by a Latina named Lucia going to NY. She gave me her contact info but she gave me the worst massage, weak CBJ, made me do all the work and tapped out at 45 minutes in a 1 hr session. I did not contact her when I visited. The Asians tend to give better service but I'm always intrigued by the Latinas.
Originally Posted by OliverCloseoff
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 19:45 #36008Senior Member

Posts: 626No it is not Emily. She left rivers years ago. He saw the girl last year. The ones I seen there were Kelly and Selina and both were skinny and not short.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 19:43 #36007Regular Member

Posts: 20Other mongers at Orange
I went to Orange 5 times last month and when Mimi was letting me out there was another guy who had just rang the bell. As soon as she opened the door he started talking, but I was the first person he saw so he looked away and let me step out. LOL. The day I saw Laura, the Colombiana, myself and another guy were leaving at the same time. I was in the first room so the other guy was behind us in the hall. I heard people walking behind me so naturally I turned around to look. He turned his head away to hide so fast that I started laughing. He was with Melanie, the Colombiana. When I saw her little sexy ass I had to have her. I went back and saw her twice the next day.
Originally Posted by Maverick3320
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 19:43 #36006Senior Member

Posts: 231Hmm. Too much protein I guess.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
Is she still there?












Reply With Quote




