High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25106

    Is Summer Massage new? Not Lilli, but also near 71st & Michigan


  2. #25105

    Sweets

    Went to Sweets yesterday on Franklin. I saw LiLi, pleasant Attitude and a good rub but very little tease. On the flip she made some offers. I went with BBBJ and boom boom. She used a lot of teeth at first so I told her let's boom. She had hairy armpits and a Bush that looked like the top of Bob Ross's head. After all the threads bragging about this place I sure didn't have as great as an experience as some.

  3. #25104

    Mimi at Carson

    Hey, wanted to drop a quick report on Mimi. Saw her for a half hour last weekend. She's older but must have a good facial care routine and is super petite with large for her frame manmades. Think tits on a skeleton skinny. Not really my thing, but if you guys dig tiny she's it. Brief massage, poor tease and then on the flip I asked for oral. She asks for money up front, goes away for a few minutes then comes back with a dental dam or Saran wrap. Wouldn't budge on using the cover. Did a decent job, went deep a few times but had the typical Chinese BJ work ethic and used her hand more than her mouth. I eventually got there and headed out pretty quick. Wouldn't repeat, but might go back to see the well reported Jenny unless you guys have better BBBJ massage suggestions.

  4. #25103

    Save you time

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a Rose Spa on KY ave by searching. Any assistance? Is the name diff on Google?
    Just to save you some time, Mimi doesn't work there anymore according to the workers today.

  5. #25102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a Rose Spa on KY ave by searching. Any assistance? Is the name diff on Google?
    It's actually on Maywood. 2902.

  6. #25101

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChingParr  [View Original Post]
    Visited for a second time and drew Mimi. She looks to be somewhere in her mid to late forties. Paid. 4 for the half hour. The massage was pretty good by AMP standards. Lots of firm pressure and focus on my sore spots. I almost dozed off at one point!

    On the flip, she immediately went for the handshake without being prompted. I'm assuming nothing else is on the table, but that may change with more visits.

    The best part? She has absolutely massive naturals for a slender, short gal. I'm surprised she doesn't topple over. She pulled them out and rubbed them in my face while I got a nice, slow L1. I'll definitely be taking that one for another spin soon.

    $ . 20 for the massage and squeeze.
    I can't find a Rose Spa on KY ave by searching. Any assistance? Is the name diff on Google?

  7. #25100
    That's there MO. There are a few that will once they know you more, which can be quite an investment, but I understand that's half the fun. Right now thought, I think the most you can hope for is self-serve. It does seem like an exclusive club for those who do get the unicorn experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle2399  [View Original Post]
    I understand 317 is legit and I have been a couple of times but I swear I always want to go back and just pray I draw the right straw LOL. Good advertising. Anyway I'll go back to dreaming. Haven't posted in awhile and wanted to say hi. Good luck guys.

  8. #25099

    Red envelope lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, won't do you any favors to put your tip in the red envelope. It's supposed to be a gift.
    Before I read your answer I got a few from a Chinese restaurant and used one at South Keystone spa on Carson Ave and put $120 in it as a tip. I had a great experience with Mimi and got all the services I could dream of. She was tiny, giggly and sexy and seemed genuinely into it. So I gave her the envelope afterwards as a tip. She seemed surprised by how much it was and must have thought it was a new year's gift then seemed confused about getting the tip itself. I used Google translate to explain it was her tip and she was ok with it. Now I know to keep tips and gifts separate. LOL.

  9. #25098
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    I feel like you could have added a better description and saved us all time but I'll go ahead and ask. What does this mean? What specifically happened?
    My guess would be it's in the goole street view or in the profile picture of a site k.

    Like rubmaps? Though I haven't checked. Hopefully not a news article. Not familiar with that spa yet.

  10. #25097
    Quote Originally Posted by TehdRummane  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she is still seeing clients? I would definitely love to connect with her.
    Your inbox is full. I can't send you anything.

  11. #25096

    Tricia from Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVib  [View Original Post]
    Hey if anyone looking for info on Tricia from gypsy, I have her contact info!
    Do you know if she is still seeing clients? I would definitely love to connect with her.

  12. #25095

    Kimberly / Craigslist Lady

    Thanks to the fellow senior who gave me her contact info and the confidence to pay her a visit!

    She is great at communication but it did take a little while to arrange a meeting due to her availability for her incall therefore we eventually arranged for her to come to me.

    Attractive woman that wants to have all her clients leave satisfied, holds a great conversation, and is the furthest from being a clock watcher that I've ever experienced.

    I recommend reaching out to her and if any seniors would like more details please send me a pm.

    https://tryst.link/massage/kymbeli

  13. #25094

    Bobo

    Anyone have a current number for Bobo? Does anyone know if getting a 9 am visit is possible? Thanks.

  14. #25093

    Day Spa. New on and. Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious when you visited. I was asked about this place by an MT who told me a friend just bought it. If I'm not mistaken, Sunday was supposed to be the day of transfer. I have no idea if the new owner intends to keep the legit theme or not. When asked about the area, I told her I doubted many people would come in this area just for a massage.
    Hiya Jeast,

    I am usually more casual about posting, generally within a couple of days -- and if something were worth noting. In this case, because of a previous post about receiving a good massage there, I was looking forward to a decent working out of soreness. No joy to be found here!

    To answer your question, I posted about a same day visit, yesterday (Monday).

    Couster.

  15. #25092

    Big

    I can confirm they are rather large. I would guess F cup.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChingParr  [View Original Post]
    Visited for a second time and drew Mimi. She looks to be somewhere in her mid to late forties. Paid. 4 for the half hour. The massage was pretty good by AMP standards. Lots of firm pressure and focus on my sore spots. I almost dozed off at one point!

    On the flip, she immediately went for the handshake without being prompted. I'm assuming nothing else is on the table, but that may change with more visits.

    The best part? She has absolutely massive naturals for a slender, short gal. I'm surprised she doesn't topple over. She pulled them out and rubbed them in my face while I got a nice, slow L1. I'll definitely be taking that one for another spin soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape