Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15550

    Star Hollowday Scam?

    There is this girl Star Hollowday whose Tryst page says is visiting Feb 9 to 11. However, there are a bunch of recent reviews on The Erotic Review saying that she is now running deposit scams (despite many earlier positive reviews). She also apparently cancelled a recent scheduled visit to Milwaukee due to bad weather. Anyone know anything about this? Could be a lone disgruntled client trying to trash her, but maybe not.

  2. #15549

    Asian Nuru

    Best suggestions for an Asian provider. Nuru massage is a plus.

  3. #15548

    Gang-ripoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantzen  [View Original Post]
    All to the same apartment on Coho (off of Fish Hatchery Road). Asked for full face pic in some instances. Spooky inside. Piles of shoes, one rool with only a mattress. Other rooms dark or door closed. When looking around for safety, she became very aggressive. Gorgeous, but either afraid of trouble or causing trouble. (Decided to walk away.) Anyone else at all with experiences?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/265700120050

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/331811527514

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/459118707187

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/459118707187
    The posts are usually deleted and then recreated to deceive individuals. There are couple that I reached out to so gave the same hotel one day in Middleton and the other day all three at coho. Two of them have the same room number.

    Based on this I've passed on them. There is one person that ripped me off is losing with a different number. Studios in rip-off section.

  4. #15547
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year in Milwaukee. Body is basically the same as what's pictured, maybe a couple pounds heavier but still the best body anybody's seen in Madison in a while. The service is basically the same as it was in the past as well. Totally mechanical, mostly unresponsive. Best part was having a room with a mirror above the headboard, was able to watch her tits sway as I banged her from behind. I'll likely go back every now and then because the body is great, service is so so.
    Thanks for the info. I can deal with the indifference, In their line of work, I rarely expect more. Glad to hear the body is still banging. Usually, as long as she's been in the biz, they usually start letting themselves go.

  5. #15546

    Vanessa

    I saw her last year in Milwaukee. Body is basically the same as what's pictured, maybe a couple pounds heavier but still the best body anybody's seen in Madison in a while. The service is basically the same as it was in the past as well. Totally mechanical, mostly unresponsive. Best part was having a room with a mirror above the headboard, was able to watch her tits sway as I banged her from behind. I'll likely go back every now and then because the body is great, service is so so.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    It was a while ago, but how about a review? It's been a long time since anyone posted about her.

  6. #15545
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    If you are into whales, do proceed. One look and GTFO of there.
    Wouldn't it be great if this forum had reaction buttons! That response deserves a few likes and laughs. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

  7. #15544

    Whale

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    If you are into whales, do proceed. One look and GTFO of there.

  8. #15543
    All to the same apartment on Coho (off of Fish Hatchery Road). Asked for full face pic in some instances. Spooky inside. Piles of shoes, one rool with only a mattress. Other rooms dark or door closed. When looking around for safety, she became very aggressive. Gorgeous, but either afraid of trouble or causing trouble. (Decided to walk away.) Anyone else at all with experiences?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/265700120050

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/331811527514

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/459118707187

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/459118707187

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyPerv86  [View Original Post]
    So, at the time you posted this they had reposted the same ads. Looks like the new ones are gone for now too. Here are the photos to look out for.

  9. #15542

    Runaway dream

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I did dare to dream once many many moons ago. Positive is not a ripoff. That's where it ends, pics are at least 20+ old. Size is 3 times more than pictures samenqithbage. Doornopened I ran like Gump.

    YMMV.

  10. #15541
    Quote Originally Posted by WhtTheFk  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year and her body is smoking hot. By far the best thing in Madison.
    It was a while ago, but how about a review? It's been a long time since anyone posted about her.

  11. #15540

  12. #15539
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumble97  [View Original Post]
    Could someone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for an Asian provider that at the very least performs a Nuru massage. It can be an AMP or uncalled. Any help would be appreciated.
    https://mobile.x.com/Shayla608

  13. #15538

    Asian provider

    Could someone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for an Asian provider that at the very least performs a Nuru massage. It can be an AMP or uncalled. Any help would be appreciated.

  14. #15537

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/599532953779

    Goddamn, Vanessa's back, and she's still 22! LOL. I know she has had some lackluster reviews, the saving grace being her killer bod. That being said, those are still the original ad pics from years ago, and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her lately. I know from previous posts she doesn't send pics, and if she's going to be gone soon I'd like to hook up, kinda on my bucket list.
    Saw her last year and her body is smoking hot. By far the best thing in Madison.

  15. #15536

    Stop!

    How about everyone stops responding to Chance's posts. We all know its a scam, so stop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape