Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 29271
-
02-05-25 15:57 #25101Senior Member

Posts: 164Where?
I can't find a Rose Spa on KY ave by searching. Any assistance? Is the name diff on Google?
Originally Posted by ChingParr
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 11:03 #25100Senior Member

Posts: 127That's there MO. There are a few that will once they know you more, which can be quite an investment, but I understand that's half the fun. Right now thought, I think the most you can hope for is self-serve. It does seem like an exclusive club for those who do get the unicorn experience.
Originally Posted by Eagle2399
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 00:42 #25099Regular Member

Posts: 8Red envelope lesson
Before I read your answer I got a few from a Chinese restaurant and used one at South Keystone spa on Carson Ave and put $120 in it as a tip. I had a great experience with Mimi and got all the services I could dream of. She was tiny, giggly and sexy and seemed genuinely into it. So I gave her the envelope afterwards as a tip. She seemed surprised by how much it was and must have thought it was a new year's gift then seemed confused about getting the tip itself. I used Google translate to explain it was her tip and she was ok with it. Now I know to keep tips and gifts separate. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 00:10 #25098Regular Member

Posts: 8My guess would be it's in the goole street view or in the profile picture of a site k.
Originally Posted by JohnJohn500
[View Original Post]
Like rubmaps? Though I haven't checked. Hopefully not a news article. Not familiar with that spa yet.
-
02-04-25 22:45 #25097Senior Member

Posts: 97Your inbox is full. I can't send you anything.
Originally Posted by TehdRummane
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 21:55 #25096Senior Member

Posts: 97Tricia from Gypsy
Do you know if she is still seeing clients? I would definitely love to connect with her.
Originally Posted by TylerVib
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 17:31 #25095Senior Member

Posts: 61Kimberly / Craigslist Lady
Thanks to the fellow senior who gave me her contact info and the confidence to pay her a visit!
She is great at communication but it did take a little while to arrange a meeting due to her availability for her incall therefore we eventually arranged for her to come to me.
Attractive woman that wants to have all her clients leave satisfied, holds a great conversation, and is the furthest from being a clock watcher that I've ever experienced.
I recommend reaching out to her and if any seniors would like more details please send me a pm.
https://tryst.link/massage/kymbeli
-
02-04-25 14:47 #25094Senior Member

Posts: 273Bobo
Anyone have a current number for Bobo? Does anyone know if getting a 9 am visit is possible? Thanks.
-
02-04-25 14:47 #25093Senior Member

Posts: 78Day Spa. New on and. Franklin
Hiya Jeast,
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
I am usually more casual about posting, generally within a couple of days -- and if something were worth noting. In this case, because of a previous post about receiving a good massage there, I was looking forward to a decent working out of soreness. No joy to be found here!
To answer your question, I posted about a same day visit, yesterday (Monday).
Couster.
-
02-04-25 14:36 #25092Regular Member

Posts: 23Big
I can confirm they are rather large. I would guess F cup.
Originally Posted by ChingParr
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 14:18 #25091Senior Member

Posts: 491I feel the same way with Coco or Cici.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 11:55 #25090Regular Member

Posts: 22Good and reliable
Stopped in one of my usually reliable shops the other day and found that a new girl was on the scene. Forgot to get her name as she was extremely friendly and we got to business right away. I told her I need a good massage and she delivered. Plenty of tease along the way. On the turn asked me what I wanted and I said BBJ. She didn't hesitate and got right to it. I hate when they want to put on the cover. Got me to the finish pretty quickly and I left happy. This place is on Madison just north of stop 10, blue pillars. I think you'll find it. I'm sure more is available but just didn't ask. Give her a try fellas and stay safe.
-
02-03-25 21:52 #25089Senior Member

Posts: 1174I'm curious when you visited. I was asked about this place by an MT who told me a friend just bought it. If I'm not mistaken, Sunday was supposed to be the day of transfer. I have no idea if the new owner intends to keep the legit theme or not. When asked about the area, I told her I doubted many people would come in this area just for a massage.
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 20:38 #25088Senior Member

Posts: 78Day Spa - New on N. Franklin
What is the point?
I visited the new shop on N. Franklin because I was in the area and because I do enjoy a good massage, so I was prepared for anything. Unfortunately, I was unhappy when I left. As reported in the past, there were no extras to be had even that was a little strange because there were some minimal touching of the jewels and she had no problem exposing me several times, so I thought that the new year might have brought about some loosening up. Nope, while pleasant and pretty good looking (7/10+), she ended the session 15 minutes early, saying "finished" and walking out, yet worst of all, it was a lousy massage!
What the heck is the point if it isn't even a little therapeutic or a little fun? Stay away and.
Stay Safe.
-
02-03-25 19:31 #25087Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132It means that some random dude got his car caught in. Google maps camera parked on front of a massage parlor I would guess.
Originally Posted by JohnJohn500
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



