Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 17014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14449

    Nurse Kelly on Vacay

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack10  [View Original Post]
    Any one know something about nurse Kelly I sent a message two weeks ago and I didn't get it back my text, Any info dm.

    Thanks.
    I messaged her a few weeks ago and she mentioned she was heading to Florida for a month. I'd give her til back half of February and reach out again.

  2. #14448
    Quote Originally Posted by Homelander2  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate? Is the color red associated with the Chinese new year? If I visit RL or Aisan Pro and tip them with the cash in a red envelope will they appreciate it or will they just think I am trying to patronize them? I mean I obviously I don't celebrate the Chinese new year but a gesture like what you recommend could it offend them and be taken the wrong way? Whats the word I am thinking cultural appropriation? Or maybe I am overthinking this. Do the Chinese treat this like the Irish treat St. Patricks day where everyone is irish?
    You're overthinking this. LOL. Just wish them Happy New Year. I'm sure they would appreciate any acknowledgement from someone who's not Chinese. While people give red envelopes to everyone these days, it was kinda originally for children. So I wouldn't do tips in a red envelope. Like I said, just wish them Happy New Year, maybe give them an extra 10 and say it's for Chinese New Year if you want.

  3. #14447

    What are you implying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenomo  [View Original Post]
    Chinese New Year Started last Wed the 29th. Many here are hard core business but the ladies are real.

    A little effort means a lot for their culture. A red envelope for the tip, a red chocolate bar, a nice happy new year.

    Look it up. Stay safe.
    Can you elaborate? Is the color red associated with the Chinese new year? If I visit RL or Aisan Pro and tip them with the cash in a red envelope will they appreciate it or will they just think I am trying to patronize them? I mean I obviously I don't celebrate the Chinese new year but a gesture like what you recommend could it offend them and be taken the wrong way? Whats the word I am thinking cultural appropriation? Or maybe I am overthinking this. Do the Chinese treat this like the Irish treat St. Patricks day where everyone is irish?

  4. #14446

    Happy new year 2025

    Chinese New Year Started last Wed the 29th. Many here are hard core business but the ladies are real.

    A little effort means a lot for their culture. A red envelope for the tip, a red chocolate bar, a nice happy new year.

    Look it up. Stay safe.

  5. #14445

    Campus view

    Is there a fairly regular ad for this place? How do we get ahold of them?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    She will be there until March unless things get slow.

  6. #14444

    Month of February

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrtts  [View Original Post]
    Curious if she mentioned how long she'd be at Campus View.

    Good review of that place pops up (after some mixed early on) and of course I am out of town right now.
    She will be there until March unless things get slow.

  7. #14443

    When is she leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    Yes, damage was $$$ for whole hour and for my understanding they also offer $$ HHR.
    Curious if she mentioned how long she'd be at Campus View.

    Good review of that place pops up (after some mixed early on) and of course I am out of town right now.

  8. #14442

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by ZanesVille  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a group of girls doing massages out of apartments in Columbus I believe it was named diamonds massage group, I haven't seen any ads for them in years mainly just posting this to see if anyone has seen their ads anywhere.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...end-30182.html Ad says there are 5 providers there.

  9. #14441

    Very Much So

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandie  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any posts about RL in a bit. Is it still worth a trip?
    Was in town Sun-Thur last week and made a trip there. Very much worth the trip there.

    Plink.

  10. #14440

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing the damage for this experience? I was quoted $$$ last time I was there.
    Yes, damage was $$$ for whole hour and for my understanding they also offer $$ HHR.

  11. #14439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Damage

    Mind sharing the damage for this experience? I was quoted $$$ last time I was there.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    I'm back with another review, hopefully better than the last, but before I start, a few things: with any services like this, I always believe that YMMV, and I know that many people value "every little" detail of the encounter, but I like to keep a few things to myself in order to not create too many expectations. As mentioned before in my first / other review, I only have a few other comparisons that I can make. So any feedback is always welcome. Also, before doing anything, I always try to communicate or signal what I'm going to do next and if the other person is okay with that. Being respectful is a must for me; on top of being clean, I like to try to be as neat as possible since I consider myself just another average guy.

    I had my afternoon free and I had already decided to contact Campus View beforehand, after a brief conversation with another user. As always, Campus View replied to me really fast, and I was able to schedule without any problems. They told me the new girl's name is "Belinda, sweet and good service."

    When she opened the door, I found her really attractive, way better than the picture provided, with the same cute dress and nice body with a bubbly personality, and if I have to guess, probably in her late 20's. Looks younger for sure. Her English was better than I expected, with no need for a translator at all throughout the session. We went to the room and I made a "donation" for a whole hour for full service.

    I put myself comfortable on the bed and the massage started. The upper massage was not too soft but not rough as well, it was just right in my opinion. It definitely helped me unwind a few knots on my back, for the lower massage she got on the bed and it was nice overall, with a good amount of teasing at the boys.

    She was still wearing the dress so I ask her to take it off. Massage continue and I started to help myself and touch her up and down. That's when she started to take the lead, kisses nipple tease, etc. She got some wipes, cleaned me for a CBJ and some 69. From there she took the lead and grind me all the way down to the finish line. Time flew but it was perfect, some couple minutes left. We both were sweating and she offered me a shower, I happily took it and she dried me off. Dress myself and took my hand and help to th.

    They weren't lying went they told me, girl is sweet and provides good service. As you probably can tell for my writing I really enjoyed my time with Belinda. A few things that I on purpose left explicit, but everything was good. That's it's from me. As always be careful, be a gentleman and enjoy.

  12. #14438

    Red Leaves

    Haven't seen any posts about RL in a bit. Is it still worth a trip?

  13. #14437

    Diamonds massage?

    There used to be a group of girls doing massages out of apartments in Columbus I believe it was named diamonds massage group, I haven't seen any ads for them in years mainly just posting this to see if anyone has seen their ads anywhere.

  14. #14436

    New campus view girl Belinda

    I'm back with another review, hopefully better than the last, but before I start, a few things: with any services like this, I always believe that YMMV, and I know that many people value "every little" detail of the encounter, but I like to keep a few things to myself in order to not create too many expectations. As mentioned before in my first / other review, I only have a few other comparisons that I can make. So any feedback is always welcome. Also, before doing anything, I always try to communicate or signal what I'm going to do next and if the other person is okay with that. Being respectful is a must for me; on top of being clean, I like to try to be as neat as possible since I consider myself just another average guy.

    I had my afternoon free and I had already decided to contact Campus View beforehand, after a brief conversation with another user. As always, Campus View replied to me really fast, and I was able to schedule without any problems. They told me the new girl's name is "Belinda, sweet and good service."

    When she opened the door, I found her really attractive, way better than the picture provided, with the same cute dress and nice body with a bubbly personality, and if I have to guess, probably in her late 20's. Looks younger for sure. Her English was better than I expected, with no need for a translator at all throughout the session. We went to the room and I made a "donation" for a whole hour for full service.

    I put myself comfortable on the bed and the massage started. The upper massage was not too soft but not rough as well, it was just right in my opinion. It definitely helped me unwind a few knots on my back, for the lower massage she got on the bed and it was nice overall, with a good amount of teasing at the boys.

    She was still wearing the dress so I ask her to take it off. Massage continue and I started to help myself and touch her up and down. That's when she started to take the lead, kisses nipple tease, etc. She got some wipes, cleaned me for a CBJ and some 69. From there she took the lead and grind me all the way down to the finish line. Time flew but it was perfect, some couple minutes left. We both were sweating and she offered me a shower, I happily took it and she dried me off. Dress myself and took my hand and help to th.

    They weren't lying went they told me, girl is sweet and provides good service. As you probably can tell for my writing I really enjoyed my time with Belinda. A few things that I on purpose left explicit, but everything was good. That's it's from me. As always be careful, be a gentleman and enjoy.

  15. #14435

    Lavender Cozy

    Stopped in Lavender in the Burg the other day and drew NiNi? Wasn't the best experience I've had there. She was definitely not a looker. Not fat, not old, just not cute either. Anyways, no signs of extra while face down even though I did the normal signs to indicate. Massage was just okay. Couple times I think she tried to fracture a rib with her elbow.

    On the flip went right to work and things were fine at first. Partway through it seemed she lost her ability to "grip" and it seemed like she'd never done it before. After some time and some instruction, got the job done, but was definitely one of the weirder sessions I've had.

    As always, YMMV, so proceed as you wish!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape