Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 24692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23207

    Rose Spa

    Went to Rose spa this past weekend, when I walked in was told they were busy and to come back by an attractive younger (20's) girl. Anybody know what her name is? Want to go and schedule a session with her.

  2. #23206

    Yes Just A HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubzz2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amiee?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html

    I'm curious if there's something more than a $300 HJ here.
    First the good she is very pretty and very sweet just a nice person, she provides a nuru type experience. The not so good, she tried to upsell me to 500 just to DATY, I did not ask about FS but I can only imagine if it is available it must be expensive.

  3. #23205

    Intel

    Has anyone seen Amiee?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html

    I'm curious if there's something more than a $300 HJ here.

  4. #23204

    Took one

    Sort of.

    I went to CY massage. They have table shower, but when I was there the hot water wasn't working, which we learned when I had paid (it's an upsell) and was on the table. So I told her to use hot stones during the massage.

    The massage was "ok". Not bad, but a bit below AMP average for sure. She used the hot stones well, but didn't leave them on my back for a while after they had cooled down a bit. That usually happens.

    I did get L1, but that was nothing special either.

    Not even close to making me avoid the trip to Jasmine or Centerville.

    I won't be back.

  5. #23203
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCadilac  [View Original Post]
    Took a couple for the team tried out Sasa massage in Bethalto, should have walked right out but took the journey there so I had to see. Two older ladies at the front, half covered the entire time but she did give a pretty good massage with stretching and mild chiro work.

    Belle massage.

    Not much of a massage, light touch around the butt for 20 min, wanted 100 for top off LOL, jackhammer finish, typical rates, would not return to both unless other reports come out that something has changed.

    I will say I feel on MO side things are lighting up a bit from a few years ago, would be nice if we could get some FS parlors over here in the future.
    Belle shouldn't last with the proximity to Centerville.

  6. #23202

    Illinois side

    Took a couple for the team tried out Sasa massage in Bethalto, should have walked right out but took the journey there so I had to see. Two older ladies at the front, half covered the entire time but she did give a pretty good massage with stretching and mild chiro work.

    Belle massage.

    Not much of a massage, light touch around the butt for 20 min, wanted 100 for top off LOL, jackhammer finish, typical rates, would not return to both unless other reports come out that something has changed.

    I will say I feel on MO side things are lighting up a bit from a few years ago, would be nice if we could get some FS parlors over here in the future.

  7. #23201

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Classic girls are young, sexy and provocative, and the environment is good.
    Is this the one off Clayton rd in Ellisville?

  8. #23200

    Oceans and OK

    I went to both Ocean and Ok this weekend. Ocean first and only available worker was older lady. Not a hint of tease or DYI. Also not a fan of having papasan at the front desk. Later went to ok. Had a lady I think was Mindy. Middle age lady with good tease but only allowed DYI with over the close roaming. Not a terrible visit. Might repeat at ok. Not at Ocean.

  9. #23199

    Samantha / Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapped  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and sister Sarah (Lisa) a good number of times in the last couple years and it's always a fun time. Her place is safe and clean. She likes sharing her toys and other femdom type activity. For the price I always leave happy and didn't feel like I took my life in my hands or had to hear a bunch of crazy talk.
    Samantha and her sister Sarah (Lisa) specialize in femdom if that's your thing, although they also offer massage. Both are friendly and recommended, especially if you are into fetish play. Samantha's number is in the ad, PM for Lisa's number.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-37647.html

  10. #23198

    Oceans massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Lily at OK Massage gives the best over all massage for me and is very playful with great tease. It's always DIY but I'm ok with that.
    I been to oceans a couple times and they were playful he available!! I was trying to get info on true touch massage? Anyone know anything about that?

  11. #23197

    Ok Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Like Z spa, Paradise, Ok Massage, CY, oceans massage st peters??
    Lily at OK Massage gives the best over all massage for me and is very playful with great tease. It's always DIY but I'm ok with that.

  12. #23196

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the Clayton Classic today and Sasha was still there, lovely girl.
    Same name different lady.

  13. #23195
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Like Z spa, Paradise, Ok Massage, CY, oceans massage st peters??
    I went to OK before, no joy there, either.

    Looking (via goog) at z spa, it doesn't seem likely.

    Paradise, CY, Ocean maybe but again I'm not optimistic.

  14. #23194
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Like Z spa, Paradise, Ok Massage, CY, oceans massage st peters??
    Have yet to try. I had high hopes for the two I did, but no joy at all.

  15. #23193

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    It depends on how old the customer is. For a guy in his 60's or 70's, 45 is younger! Hahaha.

    Last year (or maybe the year before), there was a Sasha there and she was thin, cute and probably in her 30's but she is no longer there unfortunately.
    I went to see the Clayton Classic today and Sasha was still there, lovely girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape