Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 11578
-
02-06-25 00:13 #9658Senior Member

Posts: 117I didn't plan ahead. Just was in the area and text if available. They said yes and gave address. Luckily it was down the street from where I was.
Originally Posted by Qblast
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 18:44 #9657Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks! It was in the escorts forum but I found it. I usually stick to AMPs because I'm not really able to plan ahead. But I got the number saved!
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 23:08 #9656Senior Member

Posts: 117I visited an apartment in RH. Cute Taiwanese girl aimed to please. Decent pricing. Scroll a few pages or look at my post. I provided the number.
Originally Posted by Qblast
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 21:34 #9655Banned Member

Posts: 537That's why I prefer spots that have a manager / mamasan and why I stick to my usual spots.
Originally Posted by Qblast
[View Original Post]
I'll complain on hoes that act like that and they don't come back.
Sorry man, I usually don't monger that far east. My max is west Covina.
-
02-04-25 17:46 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for clarifying!
She wanted to charge an extra bill for DATY too. I'm not sure, maybe I had money written all over me that day. I'm usually pretty frugal haha.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
I agree it's too much, that's why I'm sharing. I only see reviews on the same few places, so I TOFTT! If you guys have better spot in the RH / Diamond Bar area please share!!
-
02-04-25 17:39 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 58I didn't know it was CBJ when we agreed on service. Had I known, I'd have negotiated harder. Her English was bad and so was her translator app.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
I agree, I overpaid and everything was an upsell, hence the review. This forum is to share all experiences, not just the exceptional ones. I'm sharing so you can make your own decision to go. Honestly, if I'm in the area and the place is still open, I'll give them another shot. It's rare to consistently find girls that young or hot anymore. I saw the other girl on the camera, she looked young and cute too.
-
02-03-25 21:51 #9652Senior Member

Posts: 569Opps must have read it too fast. Yeah I agree. 160 + entrance fee, which I'm guessing he went for the half hour, is too much. Got to negotiate, otherwise inflation will rise at all these AMPs. Its already taken place at those house / motel joints.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 20:26 #9651Senior Member

Posts: 870I'm sharing is all. Not advertising.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 13:49 #9650Banned Member

Posts: 537No. He says he decided on no BBBJ.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
But still 160 with no BBBJ included is overpaying for me.
-
02-03-25 13:39 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 569So you're paying 1. 6 for the FS plus another 1 for the BBBJ on top of the entrance fee (I'm guessing 40-70 depending on the time). You're hella over paying my guy.
Originally Posted by Qblast
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 13:18 #9648Banned Member

Posts: 537Bruh. You sound like an advertisement for Misty at this point yet when asked questions, you don't respond. Yes there is one confirmed BBFS for her but so far that's it.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 01:33 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 870Upland, Ca Lake Spa
If you are into Asian women 25/30 years of age, check out Misty at Lake Spa Upland, ,50 massage and the basic tip your normally paying For CFS, SHE offers BBBJ, BBFS, NICE BODY, and nice vJ, she wants you to finish inside her, but I don't recommend out of respect for the next customer. Go to lake Spa. .
-
02-02-25 16:44 #9646Senior Member

Posts: 117Been years for me as well. She did BBBJ covered FS with me. She was fun from what I remembered.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 16:20 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 117Carefree Covina
747-260-6284 Anyone have info on this. Not much information on BP has 2 reviews on RM. 40 hh 60 hr didn't mention extras. Was thinking about checking it out.
-
02-02-25 08:23 #9644Senior Member

Posts: 58Yarin Spa
Was in RH for some biz and had a need to fulfil so tried to monger. My go to spot is now closed (I found out the hard way) so I decided to TOFTT. Quick search on a couple sites and figured Yarin can meet those needs. Buzzed in and was greeted by a young provider, great start! What I like about this place, it had a really big room with a couch and even the towels were branded with the spa name. Still the same grimy feel of an AMP but with class, haha! Coco was about 5'3, small with plump mm's. She had a little extra skin around her belly but nothing that took away from her youth and cuteness.
We kick off with a decent massage, then the flip. She asks for $2. I counter with $1. 6 and we're off to the races. Her English was non-existent, so that did damper the mood a bit. We used her phone to communicate but she was using a different app than most and it was pretty clumsy, not in a cute way. Anyway, she starts to go for a CBJ and I stopped her and asked for no cover, out comes the phone. She asked for an extra $1. Ok, no BBBJ it is! Her skill was decent but nothing to write home about, no eye contact, nothing sensual.
I decided to see if I could loosen her up by returning the favor with some DATY. Again, she grabbed her phone and told me it's $1. To "talk to her friend". At first I thought she was offering threesome, but after more back and forth. She was talking about DATY. Eh. Nope. We switched through a few doggy positions and I really enjoyed her body. While she was a little plump, she was still petite and young. When I flipped her for some mish, she grabbed her phone and showed me her timer! I only had 3 minutes left! This was a first!! Well, if she was going to time me, I'll make her finish up the work. I had her ride me until I blew in the bag. I normally ask for CIM but I didn't want another phone distraction.
Overall, not the best experience but if I'm back in the area, who knows I might give this place another go with a different girl.












Reply With Quote





