Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 58934
-
02-02-25 06:53 #50729Regular Member

Posts: 25M&why did I not stop in sooner-LOL
Fun night of being out in about it was getting late (9 pm) and I was looking into what's next. Seems as if I dozed off and may have found myself at M&why with May. HH request was $200 with Jr already out and in the hands of May it was tough to say no. May stepped out I why dressed and relaxed and the bed. When May returned she too undressed provided a very simple massage that lasted maybe 5 minutes. My hands were free to roam and her body was soft and smooth. I'm a bad judge on boob size but each felt natural and a little more than a handful. The kitty was smooth, wet and playable! She lifted on my hips and was licking the back side of the boys, while stroking JR. On the flip BBBJ continued, knowing the end was near I lifted her up to eye level and she grabbed the rubber. Standing mish for the win! She is a moaner and I felt as if I filled her up nicely. Whether she faked or not she was able to get off before I did. Quick clean up and out the door.
-
02-02-25 02:12 #50728Senior Member

Posts: 37Thank you!!
Much appreciated on the quick reply and recommendation!!
Originally Posted by SixtySix66
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 02:11 #50727Senior Member

Posts: 37Thank you for the clarity
Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 02:00 #50726Senior Member

Posts: 76I saw someone but she said her name was jazzy. Did not DT. Or could not. Anyone can provide contact for sisi?
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 01:53 #50725Senior Member

Posts: 76Is there a link for contact? Or can PM me contact? Thank you.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 23:52 #50724Senior Member

Posts: 100Vicky
Is this the same Vicky that was at Tokyo last summer and at M&why back in December?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 22:23 #50723Senior Member

Posts: 286I've always been curious about visiting but question the legitimacy / safety part of it. Previous posts from other senior members have me very very curious. Just sent you a dm.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 21:43 #50722Senior Member

Posts: 288I don't usually partake in Greek often but when it was offered I accepted.
Originally Posted by Suepaman
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 17:54 #50721Senior Member

Posts: 94I was also able to see both. I enjoyed Mia more. Although I swore the other girl said she was Eva. Eva is more petite but Mia gave a better performance.
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 17:31 #50720Regular Member

Posts: 9Spring
No, that is not the Spring you want. If you are in Altamonte, your best AMP FS is Jiu Jiu spa in Altamonte.
Originally Posted by BamaBoy21
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 17:12 #50719Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Wrong spring
Its spring spa on crystal clear ln in Orlando that you want right by the Brazilian steakhouse (the name on the building outside still says just relax spa) it's in front of the Florida mall off orange blossom trail.
Originally Posted by BamaBoy21
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 17:12 #50718Senior Member

Posts: 685Sisi back
She was part of the Asian house group that was staying at a house off kaylee Ave downtown, now staying at a house over by metro west, those that saw her last go around know she is gorgeous with amazing body and equally amazing service. 200 hh dfk, dtbbbjcim, cfs, rcg, doggie, soft large Cs, secy talk. Gorgeous legit 27 probably, if that.
-
02-01-25 16:57 #50717Senior Member

Posts: 37Traveling for business, just have a question
In town for a few days on business and staying in the Altamonte Springs area. Is the Spring Spa referenced as one of the decent 3 spots the one on hwy 17, which looks to be close to me, just a little northeast of where I am. The Spring Spa at 3950 S US Hwy 17?? And if so, who are the best girls there? Any intel is appreciated. Or should I make the drive to M&why which seems to get the best ratings from you guys?
-
02-01-25 14:43 #50716Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Sadly she's gone already
She was a blast!
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 14:32 #50715Senior Member

Posts: 52She left this morning and will certainly be missed by me! Hopefully she'll return soon.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





