Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 928 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 13919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12839

    Wfr massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/207268362101

    Went here after seeing a few reviews. Wish I went before they let go of the girl discussed in previous posts. Parked in back and rang bell. Asian lady maybe late 40's greets me and directs me to a room. 60 for hhr. Massage was nice. After flip, grabs member and asks if I would like to partake for 80. Way too much. Finished massage and gave a 20 for tip which she appeared disappointed and asked for more. I don't think I would repeat, even just for the massage. I would have rather a younger woman honestly and definitely lower on hands on.

  2. #12838

    New Horizon Spa and Therapy

    Anyone been here? Any extras offerred?

    Thanks,

    SG.

  3. #12837

    Luna Info

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Samesies if why'all can loop me in as well.
    Also Sign Me up for that info.

  4. #12836

    Luna Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]
    I am interested as well.
    Samesies if why'all can loop me in as well.

  5. #12835

    Previous post about Moon girl.

    So here is the deal guys and girls, my inbox has exploded with requests for her number. Many people have asked me for this while claiming to have known her but have tried to bullshit me for it. She asked me when I saw her yesterday specifically to not give out her contact info unless she knows them or they want a vanilla massage no FS, BJ, touching or removal of clothes. If you still want this, pm me and I will pass the info to her.

  6. #12834

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Is she looking for more business. ? I'm interested.
    I am interested as well.

  7. #12833

    I think a few of us would

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Is she looking for more business. ? I'm interested.
    Mind sharing her info?

  8. #12832
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Is she looking for more business. ? I'm interested.
    Yes, I'd be interested.

  9. #12831

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    I was out shopping today at H-Mart in Cary and ran across Luna from Moon. She recognized me and I talked to her for a few minutes, her English is still lacking, but who cares. She is local, doing massages by appointment only from her place. I used to see her a lot a couple of years ago before it changed owners. She gave me a card with her contact info but is going by a different name now. Planning on going to see her as she did wonders for my back. Small world, as I figured I would never see any of them again. Blast from the past.
    Is she looking for more business. ? I'm interested.

  10. #12830

    Yume

    Also saw Yume today and she said she was leaving today. The butler told me that the new girl was coming at 5 pm today.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    It's possible I misunderstood her, or maybe they changed the schedule overnight since the website didn't show this yesterday. Looks like you might still have a chance. Best thing to do is to text and confirm.

  11. #12829

    I saw her Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    It's possible I misunderstood her, or maybe they changed the schedule overnight since the website didn't show this yesterday. Looks like you might still have a chance. Best thing to do is to text and confirm.
    Hoping to see Tiffany next week.

  12. #12828

    Schedule at HC

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Website now says 1/20 - 2/5. So she's here thru Wednesday?
    It's possible I misunderstood her, or maybe they changed the schedule overnight since the website didn't show this yesterday. Looks like you might still have a chance. Best thing to do is to text and confirm.

  13. #12827

    Found one of the girls from Moon a couple years ago.

    I was out shopping today at H-Mart in Cary and ran across Luna from Moon. She recognized me and I talked to her for a few minutes, her English is still lacking, but who cares. She is local, doing massages by appointment only from her place. I used to see her a lot a couple of years ago before it changed owners. She gave me a card with her contact info but is going by a different name now. Planning on going to see her as she did wonders for my back. Small world, as I figured I would never see any of them again. Blast from the past.

  14. #12826

    Their site now says

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    I agree with both of the previous reviewers. Yume is worth seeing, but she told me today is her last day here in Raleigh.
    Website now says 1/20 - 2/5. So she's here thru Wednesday?

  15. #12825

    Last Day for Yume at HC

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkind1980  [View Original Post]
    She is really cute. Told me she just came to US for the first time. I didn't partake in the specials but it was tempting. She is tiny so I am not sure how she even offered you the trip to Greece option! Seems unfathomable to me. Small girl maybe 5'0 max, spinner body small boobies and shaved. Pretty responsive during daty and I like being on top and she acted like a tsunami had just hit her. It was quite fun to be with her. Sweet girl.
    I agree with both of the previous reviewers. Yume is worth seeing, but she told me today is her last day here in Raleigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape