Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 19286
-
02-04-25 19:24 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 464Great report
Looks like we are keeping her busy! Well done guys!
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 19:01 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 183Truly hoping my can as well, we've tried twice so far and couldn't get our times to match up. Hoping before she packs up.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 17:53 #17619Senior Member

Posts: 179Shayla Wilde
Our schedules aligned and I was able to meet with Shayla today. She lived up to my expectations. A really cool woman who gets into it 100%. She makes sure the room is setup for a sexy setting. She has a room in an upscale hotel which was very nice and safe. I can't say much more than what's been already said but we had an absolutely blast and she is not a clock watcher. She aims to please! BBBJ, daty, multiple positions all on point. She's open for the Greek Islands with a stipulation. No fingers only tongues and cocks. Works for me. She is a refreshing additional to the local scene and I will definitely be repeating. She extended her room so incall is still available.
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 17:05 #17618Senior Member

Posts: 217No
No, she has never looked like that. In fact, my guess is she's now looking a lot worse. But I saw her 3-4 years ago and she didn't look good then.
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 08:36 #17617Senior Member

Posts: 183Recent
Dman92 here again, has anyone seen this one recently? It's the same pics I know she has used for years, and her response to an updated pic, was the her post is current. Would really like to know if she does actually still look like this.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/327262348092
-
02-03-25 10:42 #17616Senior Member

Posts: 2957Jen
Originally Posted by Cltsukr15
[View Original Post]
For those that have been around for at least a couple years, Jen was a huge favorite of the since departed RoadWarrior. I had tried to meet up with Jen several times while RW was still with us. In fact, he helped me get in touch with her and set up the meetings. For a variety of reasons though, the meet never occurred until RW past. Unfortunately, the meeting wasn't anything great and I never repeated. It's been awhle, but best I recall, she was bigger than the pics suggested and my time with her was just kinda bland. While it's possible it was just an off day for her, add in the missed opportunities from before RW's passing, and I just never saw the need to try again with her. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 07:52 #17615Senior Member

Posts: 1031Yes there is
But what meets the eye is smoking hot! Let's hope she hangs around awhile before she goes on to bigger and better things.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 07:45 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 1031Glad to help
She's definitely as advertised and glad you got the chance to meet her ColdOne.
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 22:45 #17613Senior Member

Posts: 129Shayla Wilde
There is more to her than meets the eye, lookup wildehaven.
-
02-02-25 20:31 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 239Shayla Wilde
I met Shayla very recently. Thanks to BR51 for getting the word out on this hottie. She is everything that has been said. You won't find a more pleasant provider. She's tiny, hot, fun and really easy to talk to. She looks exactly like her ad pix so no surprises there. She's really into finding out what you like and really gets into the session. She obviously spent a lot of time creating a great ambiance in the room. So everything about her screams, "I'm here to please!
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
C169.
-
02-02-25 12:05 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 183Jen Jen
This is formerly Dman92, issues with password. But I have seen her a few months back, did not have any issues what's so ever, was a very good visit. Have had text conversations with her and she did say she had a bf, but again nothing ever was a problem.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 09:16 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 145Would this be her?
There was some talk of a bf a while back so use caution.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...e/555139186568
-
02-02-25 08:48 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 1057Jen jen
You might want to post a link for reference.
-
02-01-25 14:16 #17608Regular Member

Posts: 14Jen Jen
Does anyone have the 411 on Jen Jen? I've tried searching with no results. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-
02-01-25 13:40 #17607Senior Member

Posts: 245Second link
The one is the second link was active in the treasure coast area. Saw her once in Sebastian couple years ago. Hobby related graybar visits. Lindsey.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




