Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33881
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    2nd photo is obvs a different woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    twilio
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    west broad
    I found a seperate STG post from July 2024 using the 757 number.

    The recent monger named JoeTheHoe who possibly walked into a setup at the Marriott with the 141 lbs lady

    https://i.ibb.co/tNVphQd/imgonline-c...-Banxm1-VW.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250201-154348_Kiwi Browser.jpg‎  

  2. #33880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I am definitely losing my skills. How did you figure out there is a tie to Austria?
    The top photo is a pretty well known Austria based goth / tattoo model @katereplay and the 2nd photo is obvs a different woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250201-144020.jpg‎  

  3. #33879
    Quote Originally Posted by TrampRva  [View Original Post]
    Certainly have. Be careful, she doesn't have reliable incall. She will tell you it's available and then try to do cardate. She's fun and very energetic but also tries to rush things as if you only wanted a QV instead of an hour. She also is a hot mess with organization so you might have to stand around a bit til she's ready. She's hot though and extremely comfortable in her skin. I think she might still have that monkey problem but she has talked to me about going to the clinic for meds, so maybe she's working on that.
    I've never used her services but I've seen her around before and heard stories. She goes between being energetic to nuts as a squirrel.

    Personally I try to avoid those with erratic behavior.

  4. #33878

    She can be insane

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago when she used to be at the diamond. She is the only provider I have ever had to demand my money back and attempt to fight me. She was a huge time waster and she would always say hold on I need to take a dab as in weed but she would pull out a crack pipe and a torch. Then she would come back blitz'd out of her mind and wouldn't give you head without a condom but also wouldn't attempt to get you hard enough to even put one on. She ain't worth the trouble.

  5. #33877
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, this was helpful. The fact that she's not into giving head automatically crosses her off the list. Signs of the monkey also is concerning.
    I can't say she still has signs of monkey or anything, but when she asked if she could stop giving me head that was definitely a bummer.

  6. #33876

    Tattoo barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her years ago when she was tattoo barbie. She's got a nice body, but signs of monkey were obvious. She didn't like giving head much at all, but the view from behind was nice for sure.
    Thanks, this was helpful. The fact that she's not into giving head automatically crosses her off the list. Signs of the monkey also is concerning.

  7. #33875

    Swallowing Swords

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182103136

    This chick can deep throat a dick and guzzle the gravy with the best of them. She has a pretty face and huge tits. She is also to the point of obese bbw now and does not look as good as those pics. For a girl with that much cellulite non of it went to her ass and it's just big and flat. I only got a bbj and she will negotiate the price. I will say it felt great grabbing the back of her head and cumming in her throat.

  8. #33874
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/032002945717

    Very responsive on text. I am concerned with the off Broad st location.
    I would stay away, both these stg ads have the same 757 exchange ending in 9568. Carrier lookup shows Twilo service provider which is not a wireless number that's used by LEO.

    Kriggs32 if you are reading this do your thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/264017057998

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/954947897977

  9. #33873
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Certainly have. Be careful, she doesn't have reliable incall. She will tell you it's available and then try to do cardate. She's fun and very energetic but also tries to rush things as if you only wanted a QV instead of an hour. She also is a hot mess with organization so you might have to stand around a bit til she's ready. She's hot though and extremely comfortable in her skin. I think she might still have that monkey problem but she has talked to me about going to the clinic for meds, so maybe she's working on that.

  10. #33872

    Tattoo Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her years ago when she was tattoo barbie. She's got a nice body, but signs of monkey were obvious. She didn't like giving head much at all, but the view from behind was nice for sure.

  11. #33871

    How did you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    You should be at least as concerned about her flying all the way from Austria to charge so little for her pussy.
    Ok. I am definitely losing my skills. How did you figure out there is a tie to Austria?

  12. #33870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/032002945717

    Very responsive on text. I am concerned with the off Broad st location.
    You should be at least as concerned about her flying all the way from Austria to charge so little for her pussy.

  13. #33869

    Uhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/032002945717

    Very responsive on text. I am concerned with the off Broad st location.
    I dunno call me crazy but if she looks like that she is not doing qv for $100 its either a scam or a massive bait and switch, be safe be weary.

    Anyone seen this one: https://tryst.link/escort/sunflower2.

  14. #33868

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back. She has a good small and tight body. She is very unique looking where aome may find her really hot but may not do it for others. Pretty standard session but she is a fun, pretty scatter brained but fun. Would repeat.

  15. #33867

    Sasha Aubrey / Barbie


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape