Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15266
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Crickets. From the group.
    Probably legit. Another ad with different number but same format was legit for me. VIP means BBBJ.

  2. #15265
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone PM'd you? Seen the ad myself. Appreciate the post as I work in the area. This may be a win!
    A similar post with a number ending in 7530 is legit. Incall near Galleria. They say young women, but if you know Asians, they just seem 30's or 20's. They're not. VIP is BBBJ. Waste of money. Probably better options. Maybe depends on the provider, but didn't come close to WD.

  3. #15264
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone PM'd you? Seen the ad myself. Appreciate the post as I work in the area. This may be a win!
    Nope. Crickets. From the group.

  4. #15263
    Did you end up going? Is it legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Since WD left I've seen a number of these pop up lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...f/643278992560

    140/180 hhr / hr one pop FS.

    300 VIP. I assume 2 pops and BBFS.

    Has anyone else reached out?

  5. #15262
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Being 79 I'm having a lot of trouble finishing the job. I can get up for it, if you catch my drift, but completing the task is a problem. I've tried Sildenafil, Levitra and Cialis without much luck. I also saw my urologist who prescribed penile injections. Unfortunately in addition to being a bit unpleasant they didn't help much either.

    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know.
    I'm 75 and have the same problem, what works for me is just finding a woman who gives one hell of a BBBJ. Not quite the same but at least releases the tension. That Reese in Wentzville does a reasonable job.

  6. #15261
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Being 79 I'm having a lot of trouble finishing the job. I can get up for it, if you catch my drift, but completing the task is a problem. I've tried Sildenafil, Levitra and Cialis without much luck. I also saw my urologist who prescribed penile injections. Unfortunately in addition to being a bit unpleasant they didn't help much either.

    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know.
    Look up Anorgasmia while you generally can't orgasm without an erection, I don't think viagra, etc. Helps you finish.

    Articles on Anorgasmia may help to understand what the cause might be.

  7. #15260

    Will It Work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Being 79 I'm having a lot of trouble finishing the job. I can get up for it, if you catch my drift, but completing the task is a problem. I've tried Sildenafil, Levitra and Cialis without much luck. I also saw my urologist who prescribed penile injections. Unfortunately in addition to being a bit unpleasant they didn't help much either.

    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know.
    You probably should have posted under the Viagra group. Anyway have you tried a daily dose of Cialis / Tildalafil at a lower amount like 2. 5 or 5 milligrams for 2 or 3 days or just regularly every day. I'm almost 60 and I'll take half of a generic Cialis / Tildalafil pill, 10 milligrams, a day ahead and sometimes 2 days ahead if my last visit was in the same week. That way I am primed and ready for sure. Usually good for at least one nut and on a good day and my provider is exceptionally hot and talented then 2! But there's nothing wrong with taking 2. 5 mg every day and a lot of research is saying it's great for preventing or helping with prostate problems, too.

  8. #15259
    Quote Originally Posted by SubzeroGrip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's a sexy black gal that offers Greek. I texted her yesterday afternoon and I got a reply at 4 AM! That made me very suspicious, so I am holding off contacting her again unless someone can vouch for her. Thanks, gentlemen.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5572189242
    That seems pretty normal actually. A lot of these girls are working all night. They'll often text you when they start working again or things get slow. I know a lot of these girls are on weird sleep / wake schedules (often on something too) but as a guy with a good professional job, I'm surprised that there's apparently so many johns looking for action in the middle of the night.

  9. #15258

    Does This Thing Still Work?

    Being 79 I'm having a lot of trouble finishing the job. I can get up for it, if you catch my drift, but completing the task is a problem. I've tried Sildenafil, Levitra and Cialis without much luck. I also saw my urologist who prescribed penile injections. Unfortunately in addition to being a bit unpleasant they didn't help much either.

    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know.

  10. #15257

    Reese is ok nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Seen Reese several times in the past. Mainly works in Wentzville cheap hotel dirty room. I had ok time good if need a quick nut. She heavier than the pics. She gets the job done but nothing special. YMMV.

  11. #15256

    Recommendation


  12. #15255
    Quote Originally Posted by SubzeroGrip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's a sexy black gal that offers Greek. I texted her yesterday afternoon and I got a reply at 4 AM! That made me very suspicious, so I am holding off contacting her again unless someone can vouch for her. Thanks, gentlemen.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5572189242
    She has advertized for quite awhile, but I don't know anyone who has been with her. Usually if they advertize for a few weeks and there isn't any bad reports, or any, reports, that is usually a good sign. IMO.

  13. #15254

    New Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Since WD left I've seen a number of these pop up lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...f/643278992560

    140/180 hhr / hr one pop FS.

    300 VIP. I assume 2 pops and BBFS.

    Has anyone else reached out?
    Has anyone PM'd you? Seen the ad myself. Appreciate the post as I work in the area. This may be a win!

  14. #15253

    Milkie Marie?

    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's a sexy black gal that offers Greek. I texted her yesterday afternoon and I got a reply at 4 AM! That made me very suspicious, so I am holding off contacting her again unless someone can vouch for her. Thanks, gentlemen.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5572189242

  15. #15252

    Info?

    Anybody seen this girl?

    She been advertising for a while now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saint...t/508877465093

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape