Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 736 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9473

    Chonky

    Quote Originally Posted by ASwede  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Brandi? Mature woman in Edmonds area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/arlin...s/452118941353
    174? She weighs more than I do.

  2. #9472

    300 hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Anything over 300/ hr is a hard pass for me. There's simply no reason to pay more, unless it's a well known porn star. Plenty of great options still in the 300 and under range.
    300 hr is a price I'd love to see but, never do. Where are you seeing 300 or below? I must be looking in the wrong places.

    In this hobby in need hot, sexy and with skills. Anything below that, I'm not paying for. So usually I'm 400 hr for the girls I like.

    Also, 500 for a P.S.? Not sure where you ever see prices like that. Most if not all P.S. Are 1200 hr minimum.

  3. #9471

    Brandi

    Any intel on Brandi? Mature woman in Edmonds area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/arlin...s/452118941353

  4. #9470

  5. #9469

    Teach me, Senpai.

    Can you guys please educate me on K-org, J-org, C-org etc. AAMPs? How do I find some in my area?

    On another website, I keep seeing people discussing how they're having time of their life at these org AAMPs. And when I ask for guidance, I get sent to some sites like adultlook, adultsearch, rentry, TNA, STG etc which are full of what look like generic asian woman stock photos with phone number splattered on it. Looks like a scam tbh, and I'm not sure how to find the genuine ones among these. One time I did text one of those numbers (via TextNow) and got cartel death threats!

    I'm also aware of AsianPink, CatCastle, K-angels. But those look like too expensive. $400-500/ hr. Are these really that much better than $200/ hr AMPs? And these apparently require referral / govt. I'd verification?

  6. #9468

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Anything over 300/ hr is a hard pass for me. There's simply no reason to pay more, unless it's a well known porn star. Plenty of great options still in the 300 and under range.
    Can you post a list? It seems to me that $400 an hour is the new normal, and this is hard for me to budget.

  7. #9467
    Anything over 300/ hr is a hard pass for me. There's simply no reason to pay more, unless it's a well known porn star. Plenty of great options still in the 300 and under range.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    500 is my max and that is pushing it. Too many of these girls are now asking for 600. Saw one the other day saying review special is 500 (100 off). Trying to make it seem like I am getting a deal! LOL.

  8. #9466

    600 is alway a pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but was quoted $600 h. Pass for me.
    500 is my max and that is pushing it. Too many of these girls are now asking for 600. Saw one the other day saying review special is 500 (100 off). Trying to make it seem like I am getting a deal! LOL.

  9. #9465
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but was quoted $600 h. Pass for me.
    Thanks. Actually I found her on PD too with a lot of reviews. But darn it 6 is too steep.

  10. #9464
    I haven't seen her but was quoted $600 h. Pass for me.

  11. #9463

  12. #9462
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's a part of the Latina agency. There are a few Latina agencies and they can be hit and miss. Most will be in the $500 hr range with RBGFE. But in terms of attitude and chemistry, it can be a toss up.
    Thanks BackInSea!

    Yes seems like quite a few Latina groups. $500 h is too much for me esp when they are unknown.

  13. #9461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    And she's a little too fat and ugly to be charging that.
    😷.

    Hard pass.

  14. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by Js4U2C  [View Original Post]
    She is another one that is gacked out that never answers her texts.
    And she's a little too fat and ugly to be charging that.

  15. #9459

    Latina Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback / review on her? Looks amazing!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...sophia.632590/#xfmgMedia.
    Looks like she's a part of the Latina agency. There are a few Latina agencies and they can be hit and miss. Most will be in the $500 hr range with RBGFE. But in terms of attitude and chemistry, it can be a toss up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape