Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14674

    Have you never been to Elitemodels. Es

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    You guys owe me, but wants $1 k:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-da49998a753d

    Super nice and speaks good english.
    Just asking.

  2. #14673
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    Had the same problem with AMEX, Secure Spend, and One Vanilla cards. 0 for 3, but at least my situation allows retrieving their replacement cards. It seems they're cracking down on scams by denying online purchases. On the 3rd attempt, I even tried to pre-activate the card, to no avail. And the SA help line no longer offers over the phone billing. They do provide a separate online billing service, but I had the same issue in 1 attempt. Eager to hear if anyone has cracked this latest assault on anonymity.
    This is a long-ago memory. Some people said they were using the app on their phones and Google pay cards.

    The last time I got a month on the seeking website, I believe Google Pay was an option. So perhaps you can get a Google pay card at any grocery store and give that a shot.

  3. #14672

    Smoke show

    You guys owe me, but wants $1 k:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-da49998a753d

    Super nice and speaks good english.

  4. #14671
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    BTW. I can't find those Blackhawk cards I've read here that work anywhere in the DMV.
    I just purchased one last night at the Harris Teeter around the corner from my house to renew. They also sell them at Home Depot.

  5. #14670
    Had the same problem with AMEX, Secure Spend, and One Vanilla cards. 0 for 3, but at least my situation allows retrieving their replacement cards. It seems they're cracking down on scams by denying online purchases. On the 3rd attempt, I even tried to pre-activate the card, to no avail. And the SA help line no longer offers over the phone billing. They do provide a separate online billing service, but I had the same issue in 1 attempt. Eager to hear if anyone has cracked this latest assault on anonymity.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I had premium and I thought I'd see what's doing with a 30 day membership. With their 20% discount that pops up it’s under $100. I tried $100 amex gift cards. Two different ones.

    Both declined. I checked the card balance website and both were locked after one attempt. Called customer service from my burner. They asked my name. I gave them the same fake name I used on seeking. Then they said they need to mail me a new card. They said they can't unlock it even though I said the declined transaction was me.

    Can't have gift card mail addressed to Mike Hunt going to my actual address so told them forget it. $200 lesson. PSA: don't be like Mike Hunt and use Amex GCs.

    BTW. I can't find those Blackhawk cards I've read here that work anywhere in the DMV.

  6. #14669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Gift Card to avoid

    It's been awhile since I had premium and I thought I'd see what's doing with a 30 day membership. With their 20% discount that pops up its under $100. I tried $100 amex gift cards. Two different ones.

    Both declined. I checked the card balance website and both were locked after one attempt. Called customer service from my burner. They asked my name. I gave them the same fake name I used on seeking. Then they said they need to mail me a new card. They said they can't unlock it even though I said the declined transaction was me.

    Can't have gift card mail addressed to Mike Hunt going to my actual address so told them forget it. $200 lesson. PSA: don't be like Mike Hunt and use Amex GCs.

    BTW. I can't find those Blackhawk cards I've read here that work anywhere in the DMV.

  7. #14668

    Destiny

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-8c7fb5d246a0

    Anyone with experience? She's been on and off seeking and I'm planning to meet her. I see some old comments from 2022-2023. Anything recent? Feel free to DM me.

  8. #14667

    Phoenix

    Any intel on this one? She's been on SA for a long while? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-a8d65ca2aa9f.

  9. #14666

    Kiki93

    I've chatted with this one during the summer but could never get her to commit to a meetup. Do any of you mongers have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-09ee1048eb51

  10. #14665
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-d0125e7f7316

    Seems real and local based on instagram evidence. Texted back and forth for a bit but couldn't get a meet set up.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-2122c80e86f8

    Profile using pics of the same girl as above.

  11. #14664

    SweetPlayergi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-f189191b50fb

    Want's $7 k - $12 k per month for 3-5 meetings. Blocked me when I countered.

  12. #14663
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Eastania.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-dd72b2dc2beb

    Real, pictures current, in DC. Looking for $600+, but flexible.
    Link doesn't work.

  13. #14662

    Eastania

    Eastania.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-dd72b2dc2beb

    Real, pictures current, in DC. Looking for $600+, but flexible.

  14. #14661

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    15 is a very low number to judge on. Total numbers game. Goes in spurts honestly. You have not even gotten to the following:

    1. Schedule and then ghosts.

    2. Schedule, and confirms and ghosts.

    3. Schedule and confirms then needs $ for gas.

    4. Schedule and confirms, "on the way" and no show.

    5. Schedule and meet, and then catfish or nothing happens.

    Never ending supply of fakes and flakes, but real does exist.
    If 1 in 50 got you a number, 1 in 40 or 50 gets you a date that ends well.

    Important to act on phone numbers immediately, as every day that passes your odds reduce.

  15. #14660

    Tatiana

    Before moving to text she wants you to send an "earnest contribution so I know you're serious about moving forward". LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-c7aea1b6ed65

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape