Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 472 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6256

    K Therapy

    Forgot to mention in yesterday's post that just inside the inner door there is a business license on the wall with photos and the real names of the owners. And the kicker: right below them on a table is a Credit card processing machine.

  2. #6255

    K Therapy / Pepsi

    If anyone's interested, Pepsi is back at K Therapy for the next couple of weeks. I always enjoyed her company. Her smiles, enthusiasm and effervescence. We do have a history, however, so YMMV.

  3. #6254
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    I made a stop by Lin F last week. I have not been there in a long time. Got a girl who claimed to go by Mimi. I guess she was early 40's with a little extra weight around the center. She gave a good massage and I enjoyed some wonderful "P" play on the flip.

    However, I will likely not go back. The clothes I hung on the wall reaked of a musty / moldy smell. I noticed the smell as soon as I walked in. The whole building seemed permeated with it. Again, good service and I enjoyed the girl. But the smell is too much.
    Yeah, can confirm the musty smell at Lin F. Its not enough to keep me from going but its also a very convenient location and the service has always been pretty good.

  4. #6253

    Summer

    Stopped in today. I couldn't believe my eyes. They actually have a new lady there, atleast the one I saw. Very sweet. Much better than anything I've seen there since Linda left.

  5. #6252

    Lin F

    I made a stop by Lin F last week. I have not been there in a long time. Got a girl who claimed to go by Mimi. I guess she was early 40's with a little extra weight around the center. She gave a good massage and I enjoyed some wonderful "P" play on the flip.

    However, I will likely not go back. The clothes I hung on the wall reaked of a musty / moldy smell. I noticed the smell as soon as I walked in. The whole building seemed permeated with it. Again, good service and I enjoyed the girl. But the smell is too much.

  6. #6251

    Nl

    So with NL Close what are some other recommendations that have a good table shower and a good massage?

  7. #6250

    New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon, 1:00. New Leaf behind QT on Pleasantburg: No cars in the parking spaces. Exterior door locked. Inside "OPEN" sign not lit. No sign in the window saying that they're closed or have moved. Does anyone have any information?
    This location is permanently closed. They'll be opening again soon at a new location. That's all I've got.

  8. #6249
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon, 1:00. New Leaf behind QT on Pleasantburg: No cars in the parking spaces. Exterior door locked. Inside "OPEN" sign not lit. No sign in the window saying that they're closed or have moved. Does anyone have any information?
    Chinese New Year! A big day in their culture.

  9. #6248

    New Leaf Closed?

    This afternoon, 1:00. New Leaf behind QT on Pleasantburg: No cars in the parking spaces. Exterior door locked. Inside "OPEN" sign not lit. No sign in the window saying that they're closed or have moved. Does anyone have any information?

  10. #6247

    #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Business put me on Pleasantburg today and although I didn't have the funds or the time, I stopped at and L around 1:00 this afternoon just to see what was going on. Surprise! The parking lot was empty. I sincerely hope that the GPS has had a negative effect on business and prices might adjust accordingly. I know that hoping don't make it so, but I can wish. Also, I can confirm that there is a sign on the inner door stating that they are moving to a new location at the end of the month. Got to wonder why they're moving after less than 2 months there.
    Speaking of gps I had two experiences at #1 in Greer that was interesting. I have been visiting off and on since Jenny was there and to be honest about a year before she arrived. In Ocober I went by one evening and paid $60 for the hour. I apologize for not getting her name but her English was as bad as my Chinese. She understood some English but had to use the app translater sometimes. Massage was good and this led me to be open to extras. I thought this would be one time there might be something different than the standard finish. Not! I negotiated (LOL) $160 (no she did not break out the translator for this but I wish I made her) for her to drop her top down and the standard finish. Never before and not ever again but this was on me. Fast forward to last week when I needed a decent massage so I go back to #1 I was in the area. Long story short I did not get the name of the lady but I paid for an hour $60 and the work began soon after. This was probably the least enjoyable experience for me because there was no pressure at all. I could have asked for harder but at times she would use her forearms and that helped some but again not what I was expecting. At the 40 minute mark she asks me to flip and then gives the cheek / HJ sign for extra and ask how much tip? To be honest I am not a fan of HJ because I can do it myself. She was cute so I said two Andys and she replied more. I said three Andys and she said ok but if you want my top down you need more. I said you know, that is okay and I am good. She was surprised and said "you funny"because everyone knows it is only HJ here and I told her that I am older, and I can do that myself respectfully. I paid with a ben and I told her to keep the two Andys as a tip. Does this qualify as GHJS?

  11. #6246
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudNut21  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to in Gville for business. Where is this fascinating place? Is there an STG link?
    There is no STG link. Google is your friend. You might search under "New Leaf Wellness Spa" in Greenville.

  12. #6245
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Business put me on Pleasantburg today and although I didn't have the funds or the time, I stopped at and L around 1:00 this afternoon just to see what was going on. Surprise! The parking lot was empty. I sincerely hope that the GPS has had a negative effect on business and prices might adjust accordingly. I know that hoping don't make it so, but I can wish. Also, I can confirm that there is a sign on the inner door stating that they are moving to a new location at the end of the month. Got to wonder why they're moving after less than 2 months there.
    I'm going to in Gville for business. Where is this fascinating place? Is there an STG link?

  13. #6244

    Better looking

    Quote Originally Posted by SawDustSam  [View Original Post]
    I saw the better looking one and she will for a Benjamin let you taste but no more.

    But I really want to find the Chinese / Korean non a gain.
    I've only seen one of them, so I'm not sure which one is the better looking. Maybe a little less if that's all you had. !

    I don't understand the non a gain?

  14. #6243

    New Leaf

    Business put me on Pleasantburg today and although I didn't have the funds or the time, I stopped at and L around 1:00 this afternoon just to see what was going on. Surprise! The parking lot was empty. I sincerely hope that the GPS has had a negative effect on business and prices might adjust accordingly. I know that hoping don't make it so, but I can wish. Also, I can confirm that there is a sign on the inner door stating that they are moving to a new location at the end of the month. Got to wonder why they're moving after less than 2 months there.

  15. #6242
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    One of them isn't a dime a dozen. Once you unwrap the box.
    I saw the better looking one and she will for a Benjamin let you taste but no more.

    But I really want to find the Chinese / Korean non a gain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape