Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13084

    Near the airport

    Hey yall got 2 or so to spend to relieve the stresses of flying.

    Looking for a good massage before I reach the Bellagio but do t want to go out of my way.

    Can someone provide some spots between airport and the strip.

  2. #13083

    Mermaid. Angela

    I went to mermaid for a mid morning snack, the reviews got me interested.

    A beautiful very thin woman greeted me. She asked for a 1 fee and said she would be about 10 mins. Ok. I heard lots of noise in other room and about 10-15 m later she came in. She asked about a table shower and said to pay her now. I gave the rest of my cash, 1. 2 and she told me it wasn't enough. I asked what I could get and she said no shower. Ok. She has about an A / b to. She did give a spirited whispering for a few minutes and laid on her back while covered asking me to finish early. Kinda didn't help. Afterwards she said she would be right back while I lay there. I was wondering where she was, but she left clothes in the room. She came back showered and gave me another massage for about 10 minutes.

    She says she is Angela, but it's not the same from the description that others are talking about. Total 2. 2, but apparently I needed 3 for the best service. I wouldn't return.

  3. #13082

    NN spa sugar

    Went to NN spa this morning met a girl named Sugar or something like that, paid for half an hour house fee. 6 and donation of 160 tip. She lead me to the table shower, goes for BBBJ and I'm trying so hard not to pop. She is very friendly but not much English. Her table shower game is good we found ourselves in 69 with her pussy in my face. Back in the room more BBBJ and I ended up fingering her sucking on her beautiful tits, nice big soft tits with dark nipples. Put on the cover fucked her doggy, Mish, RCG came in the bag. I give Sugar two thumbs up, will repeat.

  4. #13081

    Bali

    That is really sad to hear. I visited a couple times a few weeks ago and had Kiki both times. She was really cute and did an amazing job with the massage and BBBJ was definitely in my top 5. The other girl there didn't get a name but she was fairly young and cute as well. I hate how these places rotate sometimes.

    I always call Bali first and ask who is there and scheduler hasn't steered me wrong before. Guess I'll have to give it couple weeks and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area, asked about available talent. Was promised the talent there (Pink and Amy?) were top notch. Got there & requested the lineup (2 girls). Yuck. Ugly faces and mashed potato style bodies. Also OLD. "Young, Hot and sexy" was the promise. Only if you're blind and your other senses are highly degraded.

    Hard pass. This one takes the cake for most aggressive liar and that's saying a lot as they mostly all are liars. Avoid unless you want to waste your time.

  5. #13080

    Lianna sexy Latina at NiceDay

    Times are a changing. More and more Latinas everywhere now so why not? I've had a few already and although not my go to, some exceeded my expectations some were just meh.

    Mms said she has a Latina named Lianna and that I should come try. So since I like to support small businesses I made the appointment and went. Lianna was sexy and I was very attracted to her style.

    She felt and looked like a slutty sexy board house wife just my Latina type. She asked for donation, I barely had time to pull it out and she started to pull my clothes off and kneeled down for the BBJ treatment. No warm up, DT right from the start my eyes were wide open and I just placed my hands gently on her head but had to stop her and asked for a shower.

    I'm not much of a TS guy but it went well, she's got the routine packed down close your eyes and it's like any Chinese girl, service wise, I wonder who trained her. She was personable and sweet some chit chat but my Latin is rusty to non existent so it was just small talk.

    Checked off a few boxes: BJ, she's on all 4 and I ate her from behind and of course a titty job. Fucked me good with those titties.

    Back in the room, a quick massage to reconnect, I was hard, cover! She started riding me as I laid back on the table, simple and classic and being Latina she really knows what she's doing. With me still inside her she spun around and rode me the other way. Impressive body & she knows how to move it. Stood up and gave her a proper piping from behind. For the very end I flipped her over and caressed those lovelies while standing behind her. Haven't cum that hard in a while.

  6. #13079

    Mermaid. Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    Went to Mermaid this morning to see who are the new girls of the month, to my surprise it was sexy Angela from NN. When she saw it was me we both laughed. Lead me to the room gave the donation and house fee for 30 minutes. She helped me undress and went to the table shower, soaped me up got B2 B, BBBJ, DFK, all the service you would expect from the table shower. Angela has a really nice body, tall and slim with smooth skin. Back to the room with more BBBJ and put on the cover, she asked me to what I wanted I told her to get on top so she bounced on my cock till I came in the bag. Its always good to see her, young, hot, and sexy. 220 total.
    Very good. I like Angela. Saw her at least 2 times at NN spa. She has big breasts. I will go to Mermaid to see her.

  7. #13078

    NN spa. Tang

    Visited NN spa on Saturday morning. Greeted by a sexy new girl. Tang (or Tan. Sounds more like Tang) was wearing a very low cut dress. She looked busty in her small dress. I gave her the donation for 30 minutes. I played with her nice 34 D cups tits when she was washing me. After the table shower, I sucked & kissed her tits and pussy lips. When it was her turn, she kissed & licked my body. BBBJ, TUMA and then BBBJ again. She suited me up & rode me slowly. That was the best view. Love her breasts and slim body.

  8. #13077

    Mermaid

    Went to Mermaid this morning to see who are the new girls of the month, to my surprise it was sexy Angela from NN. When she saw it was me we both laughed. Lead me to the room gave the donation and house fee for 30 minutes. She helped me undress and went to the table shower, soaped me up got B2 B, BBBJ, DFK, all the service you would expect from the table shower. Angela has a really nice body, tall and slim with smooth skin. Back to the room with more BBBJ and put on the cover, she asked me to what I wanted I told her to get on top so she bounced on my cock till I came in the bag. Its always good to see her, young, hot, and sexy. 220 total.

  9. #13076

    How things have changed

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area, asked about available talent. Was promised the talent there (Pink and Amy?) were top notch. Got there & requested the lineup (2 girls). Yuck. Ugly faces and mashed potato style bodies. Also OLD. "Young, Hot and sexy" was the promise. Only if you're blind and your other senses are highly degraded.

    Hard pass. This one takes the cake for most aggressive liar and that's saying a lot as they mostly all are liars. Avoid unless you want to waste your time.
    I visited it 3 times, but it has been more than a year ago. Each time the girl was at least cute, young and good service.

  10. #13075
    What was the tip you left, and what was the total amount?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerForLyfe  [View Original Post]
    Gawd oh damn CiCi gave a good windy. Really worked it with her small frame and 34 D. Like half the teases were with her tits. The session was a sensual mix of touches, licks, and nibbles. Her BBJ skills were off the charts, delivering an intense pleasure that had my eyes rolling back. There were also some light massages light but stimulating, filled with caresses, playful licks, and teasing bites. Felt like I was being prepped for a feast. Not a single dull robotic moment. The way she drew her tongue from my ears to my junior down there was hot as well. Top-notch rhythm from her hands and mouth. Climax hit hard so I honestly had no regrets with the tip I left. Good time at the W Tropicana A+ Spa w / Cici.

  11. #13074

    Cici gave a good windy in A+

    Gawd oh damn CiCi gave a good windy. Really worked it with her small frame and 34 D. Like half the teases were with her tits. The session was a sensual mix of touches, licks, and nibbles. Her BBJ skills were off the charts, delivering an intense pleasure that had my eyes rolling back. There were also some light massages light but stimulating, filled with caresses, playful licks, and teasing bites. Felt like I was being prepped for a feast. Not a single dull robotic moment. The way she drew her tongue from my ears to my junior down there was hot as well. Top-notch rhythm from her hands and mouth. Climax hit hard so I honestly had no regrets with the tip I left. Good time at the W Tropicana A+ Spa w / Cici.

  12. #13073
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area, asked about available talent. Was promised the talent there (Pink and Amy?) were top notch. Got there & requested the lineup (2 girls). Yuck. Ugly faces and mashed potato style bodies. Also OLD. "Young, Hot and sexy" was the promise. Only if you're blind and your other senses are highly degraded.

    Hard pass. This one takes the cake for most aggressive liar and that's saying a lot as they mostly all are liars. Avoid unless you want to waste your time.
    Noted, thanks for the report.

  13. #13072

    Bali Spa. Avoid!

    Was in the area, asked about available talent. Was promised the talent there (Pink and Amy?) were top notch. Got there & requested the lineup (2 girls). Yuck. Ugly faces and mashed potato style bodies. Also OLD. "Young, Hot and sexy" was the promise. Only if you're blind and your other senses are highly degraded.

    Hard pass. This one takes the cake for most aggressive liar and that's saying a lot as they mostly all are liars. Avoid unless you want to waste your time.

  14. #13071

    Headed to Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinMonger  [View Original Post]
    I knew I was going to be in town around the CNY and since I love sloppy bbj I made the appointment with Cindy. I arrived late and had to shorten my session time but she was ready and on for an express hh to get me ready for bed after a 5 hr horrible flight.

    She threw her sexy body onto me, it was a huge turn on to run my hands all over her silky skin and feel her youthfulness (rare these days) She came in for DFK, I gently put my hand on her mouth pushed her back on the bed, moved her sexy set to the left and got my face wet flicking her little hooded clit up and down till she grabbed my head and pointed it to one spot, squeezing my head till she O.

    She followed through with quick and sloppy throat clearing bbj. I covered real quick and entered slow, she was dripping! I tapped her clit a few times making her twitch then point my missile to her tight little snatch...
    Headed to Vegas this coming week. Seems like mermaid is a good place to go, and I would love to see Cindy from this report. Any tips or times I should plan on going?

    Any other places have a higher success rate? I have read the boards, but trying to get a lay of the land. Mermaid seems easy because I can just Uber to Target, but open to other recommendations. Staying at TI.

  15. #13070
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 62

    Reporting in on a good time at Dream Blue

    Had a overall good time with Kiki the other night. Dream Blue got a nice selection. No old ass hags. Kiki was all dolled up, slim body, soft nips on some C's. She really put on a show and makes you wonder if it's an act or not. Put in a lot of attention in spots that I complained about. Her head and neck movement was impressive and the way she slide her whole body all around was also a show stopper. Think I was shortchanged a few minutes. But I'd really only complain if the end result was different. Got to really go at it with her and empty my tank. Nice staff and Kiki totally spoiled me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape