Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1839
-
01-30-25 19:18 #654Senior Member

Posts: 30Fellas, I guess we're all just going to have to marry our favorite. Married guys. You too, time to upgrade to a new model.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
After checking city to city taxi rates, I might start a side hustle driving these lovelies from town to town.
-
01-30-25 18:22 #653Senior Member

Posts: 571Concerns
The biggest issue is it sounds like a lot of these ladies have expired visa's temp or whatever. So the plan is taking a personal taxi between cities. Will be interesting. Watch your six.
Originally Posted by Waazzyy
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:53 #652Senior Member

Posts: 203Momo
Just saw momo and if you like a the perfect curvy Latina body with a cute k-girl face, I'd run not walk to this one. She takes a minute to warm up, but so worth it.
Also, sadden to hear if the agency leaves. I guess it's true what they said, they are taking the good jobs. But maybe the crackheads on stg can have a fighting chance, but I think ill pass and just save the dough. Sucks.
-
01-30-25 08:38 #651Senior Member

Posts: 66Heard the same from Yuhee
She mentioned the same thing that many girls have cancelled due to fear of the deportations. It seemed she thinks the agency may pull out of TN due to lack of gentleman.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 22:36 #650Senior Member

Posts: 571Sweet Toni
My second visit with Ms Toni and it only got better! Only here until the 5th. Don't miss out on this treasure. If she likes you the menu opens up. I'm happy tonight after my 2 hrs visit. Not sure how these agencies will stay a float with a lot of the girls scared of ICE at airports. I have heard back from a couple of my past encounters and they're scared to even go to the markets. Friends already being deported back to Korea.
-
01-29-25 17:24 #649Regular Member

Posts: 9I've tried to verify 5 times. No reply at all.
Originally Posted by Waazzyy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 15:10 #648Senior Member

Posts: 66A dream with Yuhee
I had another dream Yuhee today, and it was as good or better than last. Pictures are accurate enough and the energy level matched mine. I liken the experience to a Japanese Soaphouse myself. If you have any specific questions, messages are open. She did share that there is a new girl there, Baby Joo TER#375123, I didn't get to lay eyes on her but did check her out on TER. I think a dream with her is in order myself and will report back, unless anyone has any info to share about her?
-
01-27-25 14:29 #647Senior Member

Posts: 129CCG Contact
I saw Sweet Toni on Friday, with no issues. I'm a sucker for the tall K-Girls.
Originally Posted by Waazzyy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 09:40 #646Senior Member

Posts: 66Issues Contacting CCG
Anyone gotten a response from CCG recently? I've been reaching out, and have screened in the past.
-
01-23-25 23:40 #645Senior Member

Posts: 1053Welcome and give us some feedback
Fidelio give use some feedback. Who have you been able to see and your impressions? Everyone's input matters and as a whole we can better inform the community. I noticed you keep asking about looks etc. Have you actually visited with one of the Agency ladies? Let's us know. TIA.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 23:08 #644Senior Member

Posts: 1053Thanks for the review Free Willy
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
I was curious about Sweet Toni. Pretty sure you referenced Jin. I remember Jin and she was very good. Loved her package and custom shower wand. High marks if you are placing Sweet Toni above Jin. If I remember correctly you visited Jin multiple times here and even followed her down south. Thanks again for the heads up. I am looking forward to my visit even more. I'll trade notes after my visit. Jin pictures below.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 19:52 #643Senior Member

Posts: 571Her pics are spot on
Her pics are legit. The closest comparison to all of the k girls I have seen.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 15:23 #642Senior Member

Posts: 108How does she compare to the fake pics?
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 14:31 #641Senior Member

Posts: 571Sweet toni
Don't walk fucking run. Take out a loan max out the cc this fine young girl is a treat. I will be back seeing her soon but today she may be tired because we truly fucked a good 30 min which is not my 4 min normal. What a catch. I hate promoting her but maybe finer than Jen when I saw her last. A true 9/10. Run guys.
-
01-16-25 14:34 #640Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67Poppy CCG
Visited poppy yesterday for 3rd time she was here early December and came back again few days ago there is something about her that makes you come back the college gf vibe? I don't know she has that innocent look but can be wild and also she is in her early 20's curvy on right places probably will go again before she leaves or should I wait for Sweet Toni? Big dilemma LOL.











Reply With Quote






