Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 286 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 4283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3863

    Brooklyn

    Shoot me a pm with your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote2  [View Original Post]
    Brooklyn.

    I know a few years back she was listed as a dead fish but looks keep making me wonder.

    Anyone know of a recent report on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/090189062798

  2. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by Fk907  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/349647452841

    Planning on seeing her soon.

    Any info?
    She goes my Marceline / Angel the last time I saw her over a year ago. Definitely in her 20's, I thought she was a pretty, young Latina girl, a bit pudgy in the belly, and shy. She was willing to get intimate and her rates were really good, BBBJ on the menu. My only problem with her is scheduling / communication. I wasted three different nights when I had an appointment scheduled with her but she ghosted me. I hope she's gotten better at it now because once you're with her all is forgiven because she's a lovable girl but the ghosting and lack of communication was infuriating. Of the 4-5 local providers I tried, she's the only one that had the looks and personality that I liked and would've become a regular, but getting to meet her was such a pain that I switched to going to AMPs.

  3. #3861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/349647452841

    Planning on seeing her soon.

    Any info?

  4. #3860

    Brooklyn

    Brooklyn.

    I know a few years back she was listed as a dead fish but looks keep making me wonder.

    Anyone know of a recent report on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/090189062798

  5. #3859
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    "Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength.

    As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes. ' (Aesop).

    People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

    JG.
    Just so you know I did attain the flesh and attain it well I did. She even showed me videos of her fucking her boyfriend who I understand she now lives with somewhere in the PNW. He must be of remarkable patience and understanding but with all the cash she has rolling in every month from the lonely guys from here in Fairbanks and skankorage, I suppose he can put up with some strange dick in his lady.

  6. #3858

    Re: no talent

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPusher  [View Original Post]
    I know Katie TLC is gone but what about serenity or Chantelle Miranda, JJ? How about Davina or Charlie? That's a pool of talent right there. Didn't mean to leave out any talented others but maybe you mean talent that will actually communicate? Now that's the trick.
    Well of course you're right about those ladies. One of those is gone for good now but that's the way it goes I guess.

  7. #3857

    No talent??

    Quote Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise  [View Original Post]
    Feels like rock bottom in town right now. Besides some nice talent at the various AMP's does anyone have a hidden gem they'd be willing to share? Haven't seen things this dry in years.
    I know Katie TLC is gone but what about serenity or Chantelle Miranda, JJ? How about Davina or Charlie? That's a pool of talent right there. Didn't mean to leave out any talented others but maybe you mean talent that will actually communicate? Now that's the trick.

  8. #3856

    No talent in town

    Feels like rock bottom in town right now. Besides some nice talent at the various AMP's does anyone have a hidden gem they'd be willing to share? Haven't seen things this dry in years.

  9. #3855

    See earlier posts on her

    Quote Originally Posted by Fk907  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this girls ads for years. Never seemed real to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/518904731577
    Find post #3833 in this thread, entitled "Tat girl - "Sam" "Been there. Didn't that. " Redux".

    JG.

  10. #3854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Real? Or fake?

    Been seeing this girls ads for years. Never seemed real to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/518904731577

  11. #3853
    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    A professional wants business and will be attentive to making it happen. Girls who do not reply are telling you they don't give much of a shit about you until they feel like they need the money. You will not be getting quality service from girls like that.
    There are definitely exceptions to this. Riley for instance. Saw her regularly in Fairbanks and she would take hours to respond sometimes (instantly others), but once you finally actually got her over, was down for basically anything and really into it if you clicked with her.

  12. #3852

    My Shy experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh6666  [View Original Post]
    Angye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/405664758811.

    Shy: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...i/046703308664.

    I've text them both and they are very bad on texting back right away. Any experience with these 2? How are they? Angye says she has incall too how is the place I've drove by it downtown and it's not in the best of neighborhood.
    Have had one visit with Shy, and after all the runaround it was an enjoyable time.

    She said she was getting a room, and told me the hotel. I beat her there and posted in the bar. Saw her get dropped off but without a credit card they wouldn't let her rent. We were texting back and forth and she was asking if I would put it in my name, hell no. Her ride already left, so I offered to take her to my place as it happened to be available.

    Once we got down to business it was a lot of fun. Definitely got my money's worth, but she is a bit on the higher side. Even had to wash my sheets as she is quite lubricated.

    I would see her again, and have tried, but she is pretty flaky with comms, and based on other reports I will definitely proceed with caution.

    CP.

  13. #3851

    Regarding Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    I checked out the ads. As an experienced monger, I will say that I would not go anywhere near either of them. There are too many red flags. First of all, no professional would ever not answer texts from a client trying to contact her. A professional wants business and will be attentive to making it happen. Girls who do not reply are telling you they don't give much of a shit about you until they feel like they need the money. You will not be getting quality service from girls like that. They both promise the moon, but do you seriously think they will deliver on their "promises"? And what good is this "guarantee"? Do you think she will give you your money back if you tell her you weren't pleased? And I will state something with emphasis: A girl who does "car dates" is almost certainly a druggie whose only concern is getting the money to buy more. I could go on, but I just don't see that there will be good results here. And I do understand the inquiry because when I look at "Shy" I salivate a bit but my my rational brain says "stay away". YMMV, but I doubt it. I have seen many escorts but nowadays I stick to AMPs as the service is safer, more dependable, more professional, less pricey, and generally better. Just my opinion, but one formed from experience.
    I had Shy once. Tiny, so-so body, VERY money oriented. Looking back, overall experience? Meh.

    My problem is, I LOVE the one she runs with ("Diamond" but Shy controls the phone number (pimpess) so you got to go through her. Which I am disinclined to do. Last incall I visited Diamond, Shy had an adult off-leash Malinois that lunged out the door and bit me on the thigh. No tear in my pants, and no blood. But a very painful bruise that took 3 weeks to go away.

    So for those reasons, I'm out.

    JG.

  14. #3850

    I'd wouldn't

    Seen Angie a long time ago, met in person and canceled, p pics are deceiving and I'd ask for face pic beforehand if you decide to gamble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh6666  [View Original Post]
    Angye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/405664758811.

    Shy: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...i/046703308664.

    I've text them both and they are very bad on texting back right away. Any experience with these 2? How are they? Angye says she has incall too how is the place I've drove by it downtown and it's not in the best of neighborhood.

  15. #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh6666  [View Original Post]
    Angye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...y/405664758811.

    Shy: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...i/046703308664.

    I've text them both and they are very bad on texting back right away. Any experience with these 2? How are they? Angye says she has incall too how is the place I've drove by it downtown and it's not in the best of neighborhood.
    I checked out the ads. As an experienced monger, I will say that I would not go anywhere near either of them. There are too many red flags. First of all, no professional would ever not answer texts from a client trying to contact her. A professional wants business and will be attentive to making it happen. Girls who do not reply are telling you they don't give much of a shit about you until they feel like they need the money. You will not be getting quality service from girls like that. They both promise the moon, but do you seriously think they will deliver on their "promises"? And what good is this "guarantee"? Do you think she will give you your money back if you tell her you weren't pleased? And I will state something with emphasis: A girl who does "car dates" is almost certainly a druggie whose only concern is getting the money to buy more. I could go on, but I just don't see that there will be good results here. And I do understand the inquiry because when I look at "Shy" I salivate a bit but my my rational brain says "stay away". YMMV, but I doubt it. I have seen many escorts but nowadays I stick to AMPs as the service is safer, more dependable, more professional, less pricey, and generally better. Just my opinion, but one formed from experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape