Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 13815
-
01-29-25 17:19 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 25Website for ohare apartments
Never heard of apartments by ohare as I'm relative new to the hobby, can you provide more info? I'm real close to ohare so that would save me time from going to southside.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 15:22 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 218Dfk-daty?
Are either DFK or DATY? Looking for a Natasha like girl at the o'hare apartments.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
YD.
-
01-29-25 14:48 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 91Tourist questions
First Your board contributions are great. Figured out the GB and BP agencies. Likely my go to when I'm there next month or see Emily at a parlor. I have a couple questions though and pm is fine to answer.
Tried texting the numbers to get an idea of the area and no response. Do they text Google voice numbers? Any Schaumburg or airport locations?
Also the 38 spa site. What is it? Found Atlanta on it and now I'm Curious if this is a legit agency like you all have in the chi. I'll hang up and listen.
-
01-29-25 11:03 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 52Melda
She looks very promising. Does she do rimming? Any other activities you can share? Thanks.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 08:01 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 218I doubt they'll agree to 2 pops in a hhr. Hr maybe, 90 min for sure.
Originally Posted by Perversity
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 21:22 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 86I feel the same about rimming. I just ask for something else instead. Dunno if they'd go for two pops for $200, but you can ask.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 20:44 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 91Bobo at BP
Saw Bobo at BP a few days ago. Cute girl. Friendly. Short. Well-proportioned. Nice rack. I went with the 200 mini-VIP. Kissing, BBBJ, CFS, massage. I will repeat.
-
01-28-25 19:41 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 80Anne is absolutely amazing! She has me hooked on Asian apartment girls now. Every time I visit Chicago, I try to track her down. Unfortunately, the last couple ofbtimes she's been in NY, so I've had to settle for others that just aren't as good as she was.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 13:29 #11737Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the explanation, this is a big help!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 13:27 #11736Regular Member

Posts: 11Thank you DWaits, I will definitely consider the mini VIP now.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 12:00 #11735Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks both of you for the detailed information, especially OF Charlie, now I have a better understanding of what lesson I should choose and even customize it.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 10:17 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 1714Yes. Mini VIP just means everything you would normally get in VIP is shortened since your time is half.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
If you don't need a certain service like catbath or rimming, just tell the girl. This way you get more time for activities that you like.
-
01-28-25 08:52 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 1714No, they are not the same. Orange and BP are each other's bigger competition.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
Orange's BoBo has a terrible review that you can read in the Massage Parlor thread. Post 35866 if you can't find it.
-
01-28-25 00:11 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 769200
I did 200 mini VIP with Emma at BP a few months ago: DFK, BBJ, DATY, DATO, and CFS. I'm not into being rimmed and had showered before I went there but didn't need any catbath. I don't know if what I described is normally included in the 200 mini VIP there.
-
01-27-25 21:31 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 137Bobo or Bobo?
Seeing that Orange Spa and BP both have Bobo with similar stats. Are they one in the same?












Reply With Quote





