Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 1178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22381

    Don't know to be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Why she getting a bbl? She ain't skinny and she already got a big tits. Her lips already look injected already. So why she need a bbl?
    Honestly I guess that's what she wanted. Personally I like what she's got right now.

  2. #22380

    Savannah

    Good girl gone bad. Search for girl next door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icewater777  [View Original Post]
    Seen this Redhead posting for a few months now, can't find any reports on her. Anyone know seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/143479819107

  3. #22379

    Intel on Redhead

    Seen this Redhead posting for a few months now, can't find any reports on her. Anyone know seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/143479819107

  4. #22378
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    So what is a BBL?
    BBL is Brazilian Butt Lift.

  5. #22377

    Bbl

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    So what is a BBL?
    Brazillion Butt Lift. Pretty expensive, around $5 k - $8 k. That's a lot of loads!

  6. #22376

    Bbl

    Brazilian Butt Lift I assume.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    So what is a BBL?

  7. #22375
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownWolf  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mimi last night. Location was a nice apt in Warwick. She greeted me in a robe and lingerie. She matches her pictures, big tits and nice ass to grab. She also gives a great bbj. FS is covered. I was hitting in multiple positions. Altogether the experience was great, definitely will repeat when she is back. She's getting a bbl that's why she'll be on break for a couple weeks. Damage was $.60 hhr.
    So what is a BBL?

  8. #22374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownWolf  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mimi last night. Location was a nice apt in Warwick. She greeted me in a robe and lingerie. She matches her pictures, big tits and nice ass to grab. She also gives a great bbj. FS is covered. I was hitting in multiple positions. Altogether the experience was great, definitely will repeat when she is back. She's getting a bbl that's why she'll be on break for a couple weeks. Damage was $.60 hhr.
    Why she getting a bbl? She ain't skinny and she already got a big tits. Her lips already look injected already. So why she need a bbl?

  9. #22373
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    It's an agency out of RI. Last time they were in business had nice looking GFE ladies. When in business a couple years ago price point was $3 not sure what their rate will be if back in business. Honestly not sure how reliable they will be, guess we can wait and see.
    I was a big fan of dcd back in the day. And I agree, really cute girls, decent price. I had some of my best times in the hobby with their girls. And if I remember, they also took P411 for verification, so hopefully they will still honor that. I hope the rumors are true- would love to have them around again.

  10. #22372

    Dcd

    It's an agency out of RI. Last time they were in business had nice looking GFE ladies. When in business a couple years ago price point was $3 not sure what their rate will be if back in business. Honestly not sure how reliable they will be, guess we can wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    What is DCD bro? Strip club?

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  11. #22371

    Dcd

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCabral  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers DCD going to reopen again go say hi to Brian.
    What is DCD bro? Strip club?

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  12. #22370
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCabral  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers DCD going to reopen again go say hi to Brian.
    In my opinion, they are too hard to use and stay anonymous. I not comfortable giving traceable information and don't want my info going on Newscenter 12 after getting raided.

  13. #22369

    Mimi

    I saw Mimi last night. Location was a nice apt in Warwick. She greeted me in a robe and lingerie. She matches her pictures, big tits and nice ass to grab. She also gives a great bbj. FS is covered. I was hitting in multiple positions. Altogether the experience was great, definitely will repeat when she is back. She's getting a bbl that's why she'll be on break for a couple weeks. Damage was $.60 hhr.

  14. #22368

    Dcd

    Great, they normally had a good variety of ladies. The great thing about their ladies were cute and most were iin Warwick. For quality I travel to Waltham or Dedham for agency. Just don't trust what I see localy. If anyone has quality for <$300 lmk.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCabral  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers DCD going to reopen again go say hi to Brian.

  15. #22367

    Dcd

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCabral  [View Original Post]
    DCd is going to reopen soon. Cannot wait.
    I never used them or an agency before. What are some of the benefits of dcd? Just that you know what to expect with services and reliability of them answering?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape