Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 17026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14431

    Nurse Kelly

    Any one know something about nurse Kelly I sent a message two weeks ago and I didn't get it back my text, Any info dm.

    Thanks.

  2. #14430
    Quote Originally Posted by DizDick67  [View Original Post]
    Anybody care to send experience with enc hands on bethel. I believe I saw this girl way back went by the name of karson. Looks to be a legit establishment? Pm me thanks.
    Totally legit now, but she did go by Karson in the past.

  3. #14429

    Enchanted hands

    Anybody care to send experience with enc hands on bethel. I believe I saw this girl way back went by the name of karson. Looks to be a legit establishment? Pm me thanks.

  4. #14428

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Just took a quick look. Of the 40 different ones on the first page there are 12 I know to be legit.
    By legit I mean will provide sexual services. HJ etc. Sorry.

  5. #14427

    Sunny at Jade AMP, walk-in

    Legit only, no OTC, level-zero, no doors, just curtains. Located in a plaza exactly right behind a Mickey Dee's. I just wanted to check out the line up and a decent looking girl smile and greeted me at the small front desk, it is where you pay a old lady when you leave. Sunny is avg ht. And a little on the heavy side, it you like them thick but had thick black jeans on long legs. Kinda of cute and my guess early 30 ish yr old. I ask for a hour, she ok, or else I would have walked, but in the small room while I layed down, a lady down the hall yelled something in Chinese, and then Sunny told me 30 minutes only. I didn't care because I was horny and thought I might lucked out today. I told her ok, but now I think I should had said No. ( but always stick to your guns) She gave it all to please me, massage only of course. Excellent massage skills, and friendly smile on face. The cons are= door bell ring 4 times and she left at least 3 times. Phone rang too alot. And I hear 2 other girls voices but never saw them to rate their looks. Summary is: overall I picked a busy afternoon, but it was worth room fee..40 and tip .1

    fyi, about the post below my post, asking about legit Chinese ads photo's and reviews, I think all Chinese Ad's Photos are fake, and all reviews are lie, they will do anything to get you inside the joint

  6. #14426

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been following the Rub Rankings thing for a while and Columbus' offerings are MUCH better than Cincinnati, but most of them are SMOKE SHOWS compared to LC or STG. Any thoughts on the percentage of them being legit? I've done some research and found the expected cross-city-posters and OF / Pornstar pics but I'm looking for more experiences. They seem far less prevalent than others.
    Just took a quick look. Of the 40 different ones on the first page there are 12 I know to be legit.

  7. #14425
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been following the Rub Rankings thing for a while and Columbus' offerings are MUCH better than Cincinnati, but most of them are SMOKE SHOWS compared to LC or STG. Any thoughts on the percentage of them being legit? I've done some research and found the expected cross-city-posters and OF / Pornstar pics but I'm looking for more experiences. They seem far less prevalent than others.
    I'd say 90% of those ads on rr are fake. Select the verified option to show the real providers.

  8. #14424

    Most are fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been following the Rub Rankings thing for a while and Columbus' offerings are MUCH better than Cincinnati, but most of them are SMOKE SHOWS compared to LC or STG. Any thoughts on the percentage of them being legit? I've done some research and found the expected cross-city-posters and OF / Pornstar pics but I'm looking for more experiences. They seem far less prevalent than others.
    Majority of the ones on RR are fake but there's a few real attractive ones.

  9. #14423

    Legit?

    I've been following the Rub Rankings thing for a while and Columbus' offerings are MUCH better than Cincinnati, but most of them are SMOKE SHOWS compared to LC or STG. Any thoughts on the percentage of them being legit? I've done some research and found the expected cross-city-posters and OF / Pornstar pics but I'm looking for more experiences. They seem far less prevalent than others.

  10. #14422
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    Probably a YMMV situation.
    She's been the game for over a decade and I've never heard of her doing anymore than a HJ.

  11. #14421

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFarm21  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her before, but remember seeing conflicting reports. What all does she offer outside of massage? Standard HE?
    Given that is a common name, you might be thinking of someone else. This girl goes by Britt; of course not her real name. Text her and she will send her menu. Unlike many providers, the pics in her ad are her and accurate.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...4-7-30012.html

  12. #14420

    Brittany offers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy  [View Original Post]
    Britt's combination of looks and fun sassy personality puts her high on my list in this regard.
    I've never seen her before, but remember seeing conflicting reports. What all does she offer outside of massage? Standard HE?

  13. #14419

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Osut86  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.
    Britt's combination of looks and fun sassy personality puts her high on my list in this regard.

  14. #14418
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFarm21  [View Original Post]
    Does Dezi provide any extras outside of just the HJ? Is FS on the table? Last time I saw her, I felt it was a bit overpriced for what was offered.
    Probably a YMMV situation.

  15. #14417

    Dezi extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    If you can get past all the nonstop yapping, Nurse Kelly K is smoking hot. Her tits are a thing of beauty.

    Dezi on the west side from Craigslist is still a little sex pot. Something about her just drives me wild.

    Grace from the (retired? Maybe?) Cindy & Grace combo used to be a real looker, too.
    Does Dezi provide any extras outside of just the HJ? Is FS on the table? Last time I saw her, I felt it was a bit overpriced for what was offered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape