Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15365
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Big booty ebony UTR looking for regulars for the new year. . . Her main hustle is OF & Content, but looking to expand with dates & meet ups. . . Pics are attached. . . PM me for her contact info.
    For the people messaging me here us the person to ask for digits.

    I am not the gatekeeper and will not respond to any more messages.

    Be safe and learn to search the forum!

    Munchi.

  2. #15364

    Great time with Jhenae

    Saw Jhenae finally and had a great time. She's a thick MILF with huge soft naturals.

    That aside, she is extremely friendly, bubbly, and easy to talk to. She made the experience extremely chill and relaxed.

    Did a 30 min session and started with a quick rinse and a 10 min massage. When I flipped, she immediately started with an enthusiastic BBBJ which lasted 5-7 min. We proceeded with missionary, doggy where I finished.

    She even offered me snacks and a drink which I gladly took while recuping from our session. All in all, very enjoyable.

    Thanks Orlo for the referral.

  3. #15363

    Lolita. Tefete

    I met with Tefeti again, you can contact her direct on CC. Don't mention usasg, just let her know you are referred by OD. She is looking for clients. Respectful and clean. She's got some rules, no kissing, no BBFS. She's hosting locally. She wants to handle her own vetting and number release. Once again she is petite, sexy, and very cute, AA. Excellent service in a comfortable location. HR/ $$.5. See my prior post for a link to her celebrity look alike. You can contact her direct through CC and schedule there to get her contact info.

    There was a disconnect between the people being sent and her comfort level, so it's back to CC screening. She's worth the time though. Fun girl and sexy!

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Tifiti

  4. #15362
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to meet Jhenae today. She is petite with big natural tatas. She knows how to ride, one of the best cowgirl experience that loved having her huge jugs right on my face to play with. She makes me explode in no time. I do recommend her. I had a delicious session. I will repeat no doubt about it.
    Ill be visiting the areas and would love to partake in some of these UTR girls. Would anyone be able to share their contacts?

  5. #15361
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to meet Jhenae today. She is petite with big natural tatas. She knows how to ride, one of the best cowgirl experience that loved having her huge jugs right on my face to play with. She makes me explode in no time. I do recommend her. I had a delicious session. I will repeat no doubt about it.
    Ill be visiting the areas and would love to partake in some of these UTR girls. Would anyone be able to share their contacts?

  6. #15360

    Sophia UTR

    Finally, I got to meet Sophia yesterday at her safe in-call location. Big thanks to Orlo for the digits. We scheduled the meeting a few days ago and she was in touch throughout the time. Her communication was great, and she responded almost immediately. Before the visit, I requested an outfit with which she complied. As has been said before, she has a great sexy body. Once I am inside, the fun began. All the usual menu with passionate love making. I will be back for more.

  7. #15359

    Utr maya

    Big thanks to DonkCament for the digits.

    Coms were very good and was able to see her for same day at her incall. She has great spinner body and is young and tight. She said she was 22 yo and I could see that. Won't bore anyone with details but would recommend. The only con is when you first visit it does seem kinda sketchy because her place is on top of a garage. Like someone else posted I'd say to visit first in the day to get a layout of the land.

    Reach out to DonkCament for her digits.

    Stay safe,

    Munchi.

  8. #15358

    Jhenae

    I had the pleasure to meet Jhenae today. She is petite with big natural tatas. She knows how to ride, one of the best cowgirl experience that loved having her huge jugs right on my face to play with. She makes me explode in no time. I do recommend her. I had a delicious session. I will repeat no doubt about it.

  9. #15357
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowey  [View Original Post]
    Met with her. Easy comms. She was adorable, petite in lingerie. Huge fan. Had a great time! Will recommend!
    Can you share her contacts, please?

  10. #15356

    Last minute fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowey  [View Original Post]
    Met with her. Easy comms. She was adorable, petite in lingerie. Huge fan. Had a great time! Will recommend!
    Thank you for the review I really appreciate it and I'm glad that we were able to catch each other even though it was last minute. XOXO.

  11. #15355

    Maya

    I saw Maya thanks DonkCament and had a good time. My only recommendation would be to try to see her the first time when the sun is still out. It was hard to find her place in the dark and it's a bit creepy. If she wasn't so far from me, I'd probably see her often, though.

  12. #15354

    Alex Lynn

    Met with her. Easy comms. She was adorable, petite in lingerie. Huge fan. Had a great time! Will recommend!

  13. #15353

    Sofia

    My first visit with Sofia was great. It was beyond my expectations. She is gorgeous so if you wants a girl with banging pornstar body that makes you sweat then not look further. Not much to add into details that haven't discussed before. Definitely she is in my list from now on. Like said before, forget the shady list on the search sites. No bait and switch here.

  14. #15352

    Searching for a dedicated provider

    Hello everyone,

    I'm a long time lurker here. First started mongering with BO back in 2016. I'm honestly now just looking for a provider that can provide L2 services, and if possible, is near perhaps the Maitland area or UCF area, but any location / information will help!

    If anyone would be willing to share a UTR with me? No specifics other than clean, discrete, and a good time with L2.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  15. #15351

    True GFE experience with Veronica

    I haven't posted in quite but I have to say I was able to see Veronica again after some time. It made me wonder why I am not out more often. This girl is so sensual and seems to enjoy every moment. Amazing looks, body and she really knows how to please. Cheers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape