Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41277

    Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Wait. What?? Huh?
    Absolutely, I have a few I talk to on a daily basis.

  2. #41276

    Best place in waltham

    Hi all – I have been trying to sift through the reviews to find a great place in Waltham. I'm here today if anybody is kind enough to post the recommendation or hit me on a pm I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again for the help.

  3. #41275
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Wait. What?? Huh?
    Kinda like after you leave the massage place do girls text you back saying thanks for coming, how are you today? Hope your day goes well stuff like that. I understand some of you guys are able to hang out with these ladies outside of the massage places.

  4. #41274
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Zoe from Watertown?
    Yes Zoe from Watertown.

  5. #41273

    Chat?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys chat back and forth with massage ladies?
    Wait. What?? Huh?

  6. #41272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys chat back and forth with massage ladies?
    Zoe from Watertown?

  7. #41271
    Do you guys chat back and forth with massage ladies?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6354.jpg‎  

  8. #41270

    228X Mass Cambridge

    Recent visit shows there is a primo hottie in her 30's that just recently joined. Wasn't her turn when I arrived but wonder if anyone has had a shot with her?? She was wearing a nice white top with her beautiful tits showing well. Long hair tied up and a beautiful face and smile. Wonder if more than a handjob is available with her? It's a drive for me, so don't want to make the trip unless she has an open menu. Thanks in advance for any info.

  9. #41269

    Apple

    Saw April today at her Apple spa in Waltham. She reminded me it's New Years day and I let her have some fireworks to celebrate. She started massaging me and I said let's celebrate and she went into panties off top down mode and we hugged a bit before CBJ & CFS and some DATY for about 30 minutes. After cleanup, we just embraced and messaged each other for remaining time.

    She's an older provider with firm yet saggy C's that enjoy attention and a velvet kitty that likes a licking. The halfHr / Hr is 50/70 or 60/80 credit card and $1 tip was accepted (total spent $170).

    She said business is slow now and call her for appt (her English is good) . I will return real soon.

  10. #41268
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Does this apply to Koreans as well or just Chinese?
    I think its just Vietnam and China.

  11. #41267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Does this apply to Koreans as well or just Chinese?
    It's celebrated in several Asian countries, including China, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan. It's not widely celebrated in Japan.

  12. #41266
    Do we know what happened to the one a few doors down?


  13. #41265

    Judi in W8 kf1 eld

    Just left Judi in W8 kf1 eld at Peecful on Main. 40/ hh 60/ h house. She only had HH so I went with that. Pretty, late 30's maybe early 40's thin and petite. Flat ass but had a nice set of tits. Started with a half decent light massage, on the flip she pointed downtown and asked if I wanted it. I said yes, she asked how much, and I offered 100. She laughed and said. Need more baby, 200. I told her only had $150 and she agreed. She started on top with CBJ, the moved to cowgirls for a few minutes, had me switch to mish, the I flipped her to doggy before dumping in the bag. All in all, a good trip.

    This was my first time gear based off the comments here. Glad I visited, and will def be back!

  14. #41264
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    Treat the ladies well, be generous, wish them a happy new year and they will reciprocate!

    Jan 29 to Feb 12th, 16 days.
    Does this apply to Koreans as well or just Chinese?

  15. #41263

    Jan 29th Asian New Year: year of the snake

    Treat the ladies well, be generous, wish them a happy new year and they will reciprocate!

    Jan 29 to Feb 12th, 16 days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape