Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27235

    Trixie Mcgee

    Has anyone seen this lady recently? https://tryst.link/escort/fuckitimback

    Has positive reports here and other places but not very recent. With the new law, no screening, and seems to be a new account I'm wondering if this is sus or not?

  2. #27234

    Exact same situation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Fast response easy comms, on the way to location by 440 and got to location in 15 min. Was told to text when 5 min away which I did. Nothing, 10 min go by "almost ready" then 10 min I say hey I'm here again. Nothing, I bounce and got a text hour and half later ok I'm ready. LOL. Waste of time. I have seen her in the past about 8 months ago which comms were terrible then but I worked it harder and was able to see her. It was decent she was a gorgeous little thing but habits were noticable.
    Wow, that was my experience almost to the T. The "almost ready" text 10 minutes after arriving, and then the 1-hour later text of "I'm ready now. " Also gave up, had me doubting if she was real.

  3. #27233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Dallas

    Here are the ads I used to contact her a little while back:

    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8677539

    https://escort13.com/post/103366032?currentPage=2

    Here is a more current ad with a different number. I have NOT contacted her on the new number, just a heads up:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...l/008915459862

    Anyway, she was very responsive via text. Asked for 140 qv. I countered 100 and she said ok. Based on previous reviews, I figured I could talk her in to BBFS, so I didn't ask in our text exchanges. Got to her crappy motel in north Durham about 20 minutes later. She texted me the room number when I gave her the 5 minute notice. Knocked on her door and she opened immediately. She's cute, maybe 20 lbs heavier than her pics. Nice ass. Small tits. She talked a lot while getting naked and I lay on the bed. Eventually, I told her to get over here. Sucked her tits for a while and fondled her ass. She asked if I wanted a condom for BJ and I said no. I asked if we could do everything without and she said we'll see. She gave a decent BBBJ. When I was good and ready I told her to climb on top. She said she normally charges more for BBFS, but then sat on my dick anyway. Wrestled through several positions, and all were decent. Told her I was going to bust in K9 and she begged me to fill her up. Gave her a nice deep CIP. Overall, a decent qv.

    A few days later, she texted me out of the blue. Said she needed help to pay for her room. I don't mind girls texting me unsolicited. I always tell them I'm low on cash. I told Dallas I only had 80 and she said ok. So we repeated at an even more reduced rate. All good. I have not been back since, but I might later.

  4. #27232

    Can confirm

    I don't know what's up with her ads being in Elizabeth City, but I definitely saw her while she was in Raleigh. BBFSCIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Found two pages from Elizabeth City. Maybe she lives there and studies in Raleigh? Notice the dates.

    I found no reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eliza...e/932980735904

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eliza...e/262222242386

  5. #27231

    Darkie

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Menu and prices are a bit different which can be a red flag. I'm interested but with this new law I'm also very skeptical.
    Found two pages from Elizabeth City. Maybe she lives there and studies in Raleigh? Notice the dates.

    I found no reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eliza...e/932980735904

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eliza...e/262222242386

  6. #27230

    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Menu and prices are a bit different which can be a red flag. I'm interested but with this new law I'm also very skeptical.

  7. #27229

    Darkie

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this girl? Calls herself Darkie. Looks really good but also might be TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/866341309705
    Is this the same girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/219591760481

  8. #27228

    Darkie

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this girl? Calls herself Darkie. Looks really good but also might be TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/866341309705
    If it doesn't ask for deposit, it might be legit? Interesting.

  9. #27227
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this girl? Calls herself Darkie. Looks really good but also might be TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/866341309705
    PAM?? Pussy Ass Mouth??

  10. #27226

    Darkie

    Anybody seen this girl? Calls herself Darkie. Looks really good but also might be TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/866341309705

  11. #27225

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Care to share a link to her ad? Not finding a Kali.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/957536777111

  12. #27224

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    While I agree she's absolutely incredible how are you guys seeing her? Whenever I text her she never seems to have a room and is always saying let's do a cardate. I can't do outcall and don't even have a decent location for cardates. Her problem is she never seems to have a room which sucks because I'd spend so much money seeing her if she had a regular incall. One time I was driving over to see her and in the middle she calls and says she doesn't have money to continue her room so she might get kicked out. Had to pay her in the middle of the drive to let her keep her room so I can come over.
    Care to share a link to her ad? Not finding a Kali.

  13. #27223
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine;7176134[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/181874925[/URL]

    Number and image search gave limited info and I don't see any reviews.
    Aye. Saw her about a year ago for car head in Cary. Met / picked up in the little mall where Ollie's is and drove to a safe place nearby.

    Got the job done but have never revisited. Nice enough person. But it was one of those where I didn't feel good about myself after. LOL.

    Hope that helps.

  14. #27222

    Anyone know this provider

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/181874925

    Number and image search gave limited info and I don't see any reviews.

  15. #27221

    Jlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Fast response easy comms, on the way to location by 440 and got to location in 15 min. Was told to text when 5 min away which I did. Nothing, 10 min go by "almost ready" then 10 min I say hey I'm here again. Nothing, I bounce and got a text hour and half later ok I'm ready. LOL. Waste of time. I have seen her in the past about 8 months ago which comms were terrible then but I worked it harder and was able to see her. It was decent she was a gorgeous little thing but habits were noticable.
    Habits must had def picked up about 5, 6 months ago is When she showed up at The Bookstore on Capital. Yes pretty little thing she was But she lasted about 2 weeks, noticed she would do a date and run outside to a car waiting for her to her drugs come back in a little slower thn before and repeat. Last day there someone snitched on her and she was caught in a back booth smoking the Hard Stuff was kicked out didn't start hearing about her again till this Month when I seen her Ad's start to pop back up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape