Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 506 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 7583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6683
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Made an Appointment for 5 pm. Upon entry, the place looks like an amazing spa with a desk, receptionist and waterfall. Nice decor. When arriving, the door is locked and you must be ushered in. I arrived at 450, didn't get the text message from the handler until 515. She said Luna was running behind with other clients. Finally went in at 530.

    There is no shower. Fellas, be mindful on going down or wanting to kiss suck and dine in on these girls. With no shower, you're probably going to be sucking and slurping on the previous mongers juices.

    Was in and out within 30 min. The attendants are lartinas who are in their 40's. Price is cheap and services are cheap. But you get what you pay for.
    I know this post is old, but for the record there IS a big shower in there. I took a post activities shower with Luna months ago and meant to reply to this but forgot.

  2. #6682

    Manjacial cassleberry

    Recently saw for a manjacial & wax. Took some time in-between setting up appt but otherwise super professional, super sensual. Would definitely repeat.

  3. #6681
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    I checked out the post a was ready to pull the trigger before I read your review. No way will I give out any personal info. Driver license, photo or video verify. Lots more out ther to take a chance of giving personal info to come back an haunt you. I am not married a don't have anyone to answer to but myself. Problem is they get busted a your info is there. Just my 2 cents. TG out.
    She didn't ask me for all of that when I went today. For verification she just asked me for name (gave her just first name), age and line of work.

  4. #6680
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kasey a single time in July 2024. Tall red head with nice tan. Large man made breasts. Does a light rub massage. A topless one hour massage with HE was $120 and fully nude was $150. Works out of her home on the east side. Has a large but friendly dog.

    Opted for fully nude. No kissing, no BJ, no FIV and no FS. Extras might be a YMMV matter but I didn't receive anything beyond a HE. Didn't return as the AMPs are a better option.

    I had to text her a copy of my driver's license prior to my visit.
    I checked out the post a was ready to pull the trigger before I read your review. No way will I give out any personal info. Driver license, photo or video verify. Lots more out ther to take a chance of giving personal info to come back an haunt you. I am not married a don't have anyone to answer to but myself. Problem is they get busted a your info is there. Just my 2 cents. TG out.

  5. #6679

    Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...815521097.html

    I am about to go see her but she doesn't give out ANY session details over the phone.

    Just wondering if there's any heads up about her.
    I saw Kasey a single time in July 2024. Tall red head with nice tan. Large man made breasts. Does a light rub massage. A topless one hour massage with HE was $120 and fully nude was $150. Works out of her home on the east side. Has a large but friendly dog.

    Opted for fully nude. No kissing, no BJ, no FIV and no FS. Extras might be a YMMV matter but I didn't receive anything beyond a HE. Didn't return as the AMPs are a better option.

    I had to text her a copy of my driver's license prior to my visit.

  6. #6678
    You didn't miss much. Her boobs are big, but fake AF. I wish I had a shower on my visit. Felt gross driving back home all oily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    She did ask me if I wanted to shower after for the oil. As far as the rest I'm thinking I just wasn't hands enough or something. She dressed t.

    Down to her bra and panties right away but top wasn't off.

  7. #6677
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before (couple years ago by me). Massage is just her rubbing oil on you. She'll gets topless from the jump and allows roaming anywhere but her kitty. HE is pretty sensual; she'll do prostate and dirty talk as well if you're into that. Pricing is pretty decent for an L1, nothing more is offered that I know of. She cleans up w / paper towels and no shower is available, which all kinda sux.
    She did ask me if I wanted to shower after for the oil. As far as the rest I'm thinking I just wasn't hands enough or something. She dressed t.

    Down to her bra and panties right away but top wasn't off.

  8. #6676
    She's been reviewed here before (couple years ago by me). Massage is just her rubbing oil on you. She'll gets topless from the jump and allows roaming anywhere but her kitty. HE is pretty sensual; she'll do prostate and dirty talk as well if you're into that. Pricing is pretty decent for an L1, nothing more is offered that I know of. She cleans up w / paper towels and no shower is available, which all kinda sux.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...815521097.html

    I am about to go see her but she doesn't give out ANY session details over the phone.

    Just wondering if there's any heads up about her.

  9. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    L1 available and she did take her top off if I remember correctly. Big fake tits I didn't repeat since fake tits aren't my thing.
    She didn't take top off (but I didn't ask) L1 and massage itself was pretty weak, but to be fair her HJ made me pop super quick.

    Not going back unless she does a lot more.

  10. #6674
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...815521097.html

    I am about to go see her but she doesn't give out ANY session details over the phone.

    Just wondering if there's any heads up about her.
    L1 available and she did take her top off if I remember correctly. Big fake tits I didn't repeat since fake tits aren't my thing.

  11. #6673

    Has anyone tried?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...815521097.html

    I am about to go see her but she doesn't give out ANY session details over the phone.

    Just wondering if there's any heads up about her.

  12. #6672

    A gem for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    She would do oral, if she could figure out how to maintain direct eye contact while performing. Just kidding, but I agree with your sentiments. She's a gem.
    If she did oral be hard to go anywhere else. Super sensual girl for sure. Imagine if she was a cuddler.......

  13. #6671
    Agree. There is a reason their "Available" is on the MF since more often these days. No repeat business I bet. I have seen 2 of the 3 and did not repeat either and not interested in the 3rd Tired of the upsell.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Great catch, Milkyway. Their goal is to peak the interests of CL surfers and post photos that can be "questionable". When they get you to commit to a session their next goal is to get you to think with your little head.

  14. #6670

    Crossed Arms Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. They all have the same style posts as well, which I've trained myself to automatically ignore. I feel bad for any actual providers that get skimmed past because I subconsciously blocked them out.
    These girls also include at least one crossed arms photo in the photo gallery section of their ads.

    Crossed arms or folded arms usually indicates a defensive attitude, especially for a hobbyist hoping for extras without having to pay a huge upcharge in addition to the premium entry fee.

    I've never seen any of the "crossed arms" girls but I imagine a conversation might go like this:

    Me: I wonder if extras are available at a reasonable price.

    Crossed arms girl: fuhgeddaboudit.

    Don't be fooled by the eye candy. There are better options out there.

  15. #6669
    Agreed. They all have the same style posts as well, which I've trained myself to automatically ignore. I feel bad for any actual providers that get skimmed past because I subconsciously blocked them out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Great catch, Milkyway. Their goal is to peak the interests of CL surfers and post photos that can be "questionable". When they get you to commit to a session their next goal is to get you to think with your little head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape