Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 17031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14421

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFarm21  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her before, but remember seeing conflicting reports. What all does she offer outside of massage? Standard HE?
    Given that is a common name, you might be thinking of someone else. This girl goes by Britt; of course not her real name. Text her and she will send her menu. Unlike many providers, the pics in her ad are her and accurate.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...4-7-30012.html

  2. #14420

    Brittany offers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy  [View Original Post]
    Britt's combination of looks and fun sassy personality puts her high on my list in this regard.
    I've never seen her before, but remember seeing conflicting reports. What all does she offer outside of massage? Standard HE?

  3. #14419

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Osut86  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.
    Britt's combination of looks and fun sassy personality puts her high on my list in this regard.

  4. #14418
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFarm21  [View Original Post]
    Does Dezi provide any extras outside of just the HJ? Is FS on the table? Last time I saw her, I felt it was a bit overpriced for what was offered.
    Probably a YMMV situation.

  5. #14417

    Dezi extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    If you can get past all the nonstop yapping, Nurse Kelly K is smoking hot. Her tits are a thing of beauty.

    Dezi on the west side from Craigslist is still a little sex pot. Something about her just drives me wild.

    Grace from the (retired? Maybe?) Cindy & Grace combo used to be a real looker, too.
    Does Dezi provide any extras outside of just the HJ? Is FS on the table? Last time I saw her, I felt it was a bit overpriced for what was offered.

  6. #14416

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Osut86  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.
    Probably the most beautiful girl in the business.

  7. #14415
    So how do you delete reviews you post.

  8. #14414
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Some of you fucks need to read the rules

    Posting complete addresses (number and street) is against the rules.

    The only exception to that is if they have it in their ad and you post a link to the ad.

    A2

  9. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by Osut86  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.
    If you can get past all the nonstop yapping, Nurse Kelly K is smoking hot. Her tits are a thing of beauty.

    Dezi on the west side from Craigslist is still a little sex pot. Something about her just drives me wild.

    Grace from the (retired? Maybe?) Cindy & Grace combo used to be a real looker, too.

  10. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by Osut86  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.
    Karson / Karra is cute.

  11. #14411

    Hottest Provider?

    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.

  12. #14410
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #14409

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    I put a review under craigslist ahe only post ao often but if you want a real alow sensual HJ that enjoys it and gets off when ahe is doing it and last location I seen her was on Sinclair rd not at 104 but 2nd floor if you want to see the review look at craigslist review on here.
    This should be obvious, but don't post addresses. Can Mods remove please.

    And you reposting it by quoting it was meant to draw more or less attention to the address.

    A2

  14. #14408

    Lynn

    I put a review under craigslist ahe only post ao often but if you want a real alow sensual HJ that enjoys it and gets off when ahe is doing it and last location I seen her was on Sinclair rd 2nd floor if you want to see the review look at craigslist review on here.

  15. #14407

    7 Days

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Sinclair rd name please.
    Most likely 7 Days Spa. Other ones are legit, I believe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape