Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 24788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22538

    Anyone seen her

    I've been on the fence seeing this one. She is my type of tiny and petite. She seems crazy but I love that. I want good crazy not bad crazy tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/indianapolis/female-escorts/caucasian_w/petite-discreet-itty-bitty-bab/148399245961

  2. #22537

    Latina junk posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KiraEren  [View Original Post]
    There has been a trend recently with these latina ads. Multiple postings in the same area, too good to be true pics, and generic descriptions. There are usually a group of them at the same hotel and almost none of them look anything like any of the pics in the ads. Probably going to get service of some kind, but again, nothing like you would expect from the pics. I suggest passing on them.

  3. #22536

  4. #22535
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of similar ads recently on Tryst, try to contact with no response. I think they are trying to steer people to their OnlyFans.

  5. #22534

  6. #22533
    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/740555475121

    I do not know what she has going on, but she was playing some games. Very slow in her responses, but she looks kind of hot so I put up with it. Finally got to the point where I was in the general area of her incall. She asked me where I was parked and what kind of car I was driving. I don't know if she was trying to set up a car jacking, robbery, or she was just messing with me. None of those options are good. Eventually she just stopped responding.

    Avoid this for your own good.
    Probably really high. Last time I saw her I was sitting with my dick out for 5 minutes before she started anything. She was on her phone and then doing some other bullshit while telling me to get undressed.

  7. #22532

    Avoid Cali

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/740555475121

    I do not know what she has going on, but she was playing some games. Very slow in her responses, but she looks kind of hot so I put up with it. Finally got to the point where I was in the general area of her incall. She asked me where I was parked and what kind of car I was driving. I don't know if she was trying to set up a car jacking, robbery, or she was just messing with me. None of those options are good. Eventually she just stopped responding.

    Avoid this for your own good.

  8. #22531

    She was hotter a couple years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe143  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit with Ginger, would highly recommend. DM for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/370211641820
    Seen her about two years ago when she was hanging with Heyhey Marie, she's gained some weight since then.

  9. #22530
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyBreezy  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her for a quick blow and go. Comms was good even though she stopped responding for a while because she "fell asleep. " Once she woke up she was responding very quickly. Picked her up outside the hotel and went to a quiet spot. She looks just like her pics and was very chill. Couldn't get the best look at her body since it was in the car and it's -10 outside but I was able to feel on her nice little ass. Took direction, didn't watch the clock at all, and was very accommodating. Total damage was. 8 for CarPlay. Definitely seeing her again very soon for at least a hhr!
    Why didn't you take advantage of incall?

  10. #22529

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find a new regular! And just looking for general information on these girls, any info would be greatly appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/815698168428
    Sounds like a scam to me. No pics + idiotic ad demanding video chat = SCAM.

    I can almost guarantee you "she" will demanding some sort of payment to do the verification chat. I would personally avoid this.

    You might find some benefit reading through the newbies thread here. Happy hunting!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rs-and-Newbies

  11. #22528

    A little help

    I'm trying to find a new regular! And just looking for general information on these girls, any info would be greatly appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/815698168428

  12. #22527

  13. #22526

    Lynne follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyBreezy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Almost took the plunge last night, but she stopped responding for a few hours. If no one has I'll TOFTT and report back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3179641577/1
    So I saw her for a quick blow and go. Comms was good even though she stopped responding for a while because she "fell asleep. " Once she woke up she was responding very quickly. Picked her up outside the hotel and went to a quiet spot. She looks just like her pics and was very chill. Couldn't get the best look at her body since it was in the car and it's -10 outside but I was able to feel on her nice little ass. Took direction, didn't watch the clock at all, and was very accommodating. Total damage was. 8 for CarPlay. Definitely seeing her again very soon for at least a hhr!

  14. #22525

    Re: Fit MILF Kimberly OnlyFans Pic Seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one about a week before my last visit with DI Sam:

    https://tryst.link/escort/kimberlyxoxo

    She only supplies email and an OnlyFans URL.

    Reviewed the OnlyFans and decided to reach out via email. Nothing but crickets after two attempts. Too bad.

    There are a lot of these OnlyFans girls out on Tryst who aren't REALLY locally available. I wish there was a good way to filter them out. Some of them like 'Fit MILF Kimberly' even list touring cities and dates-- but none of it is real.

    Over 7 pages and climbing of providers on Tryst. Probably less than half of the hot ones are locally available.

    Ugh. The state of hobbying in 2025. Nothing like it was in the Backpage days.
    I agree a lot of them have figured they can use Tryst to steer people to their OnlyFans sites.

    I saw that Tryst ad several days ago. Did a search on TER even so far as searching on the name Kimberly and city Tampa. Nothing. Also google searched on her e-mail. Nothing. And read her Onlyfans page and it sounded like a come-on. Enough red flags for me to not even inquire.

  15. #22524

    Fit MILF Kimberly OnlyFans Pic Seller

    Reached out to this one about a week before my last visit with DI Sam:

    https://tryst.link/escort/kimberlyxoxo

    She only supplies email and an OnlyFans URL.

    Reviewed the OnlyFans and decided to reach out via email. Nothing but crickets after two attempts. Too bad.

    There are a lot of these OnlyFans girls out on Tryst who aren't REALLY locally available. I wish there was a good way to filter them out. Some of them like 'Fit MILF Kimberly' even list touring cities and dates-- but none of it is real.

    Over 7 pages and climbing of providers on Tryst. Probably less than half of the hot ones are locally available.

    Ugh. The state of hobbying in 2025. Nothing like it was in the Backpage days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape