Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 61398
-
01-27-25 11:30 #57663Senior Member

Posts: 96Mj
Any one got a picture of this MJ?
Originally Posted by DeucesLoose
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 10:52 #57662I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329They legends in the sheets. She got away probably
How could anyone possibly tell lies like that? The performance, the theme, the energy in the video—I still have it. She looks so much younger in person, and she's so tiny. Her profile photo online looks like she's 20 years old. She's got it all—deep down, she's a master of the front-seat action. I don't know how she managed to stay beyond caring. I even took screenshots of her escort post, with the glasses and the tattoo on her lower back.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
Why spread such bad news? Don't bear false witness.
-
01-27-25 10:31 #57661Senior Member

Posts: 206Hope not. She's one of my favs. Always a sweetie. Please update us.
BK.
-
01-27-25 08:40 #57660Senior Member

Posts: 208Grace / Angel
Does anyone have the latest scoop on Grace / Angel that used to hang around Washington blvd / MP?
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 18:39 #57659Senior Member

Posts: 394Anybody Know If This is True or Not?
I was talking with a WSW on Fairhaven yesterday and she told me she heard little Denise who worked the Brooklyn stroll had passed. Photo courtesy of Big Truck Bob archives!
At any rate, be safe out there on the prowl fellas. Peace!
BEF.
-
01-26-25 14:51 #57658Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Rae
She's a few months into her pregnancy in these pictures, I don't think she was showing.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 11:40 #57657Senior Member

Posts: 44Oh man MJ is great. Really good attitude and service. I'd love to scoop her again but haven't seen her the last few times I've been through Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 05:28 #57656Regular Member

Posts: 7Where did you find her
Where did you find her?
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 00:01 #57655Senior Member

Posts: 146Misfit
Does anyone have digits for or know where we can find misfit late at night? I picked her up near Fulton and Lombard in early October, went to Tim's, great time. But of course, she had no phone, and haven't run into her since.
-Strata.
The Monger who figures out how to use these air tags to track pussy will be a rich man LOL
-
01-25-25 20:19 #57654Regular Member

Posts: 7Location
Where did you find her?
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 20:11 #57653Senior Member

Posts: 978I picked up MJ, Maria the other day. Same great personality and quality service. She said she is on the Meth program though I doubt it. She can not be away from the crack for very long.
Picked up Chelsea on Jeffrey between 5th and 6th Street. Just average head, nothing special, flat chested. Latter after date she asked if I could cash app her money for something she needed which of course I declined. I am sorry I gave her my phone number. She will call or text all hours of the night and 6 am. Anybody else have that problem with her? She says she doesn't date much.
I dated thick Stacey on Fairhaven and head was ok, but don't see her with her top off, Have her leave it on or you will loose your erection for sure. Her breasts are so torn up and disgusting looking.
-
01-25-25 19:40 #57652Senior Member

Posts: 1065Passing through the triangle busy bee area.
Around 4:10 PM Friday driving down the road towards the triangle from busy bee. . I notice a bunch of junkies and a guy talking to a lady. Most likely SW because of the way she was dressed. Looks like there's some hands that start to get animated. Then two guys come up and get in his face and start pummeling him. PVC pipe and a 2 x 4 this guy got his ass handed to him. I wanted to ask the girl what happened but I kept my mouth shut.
-
01-25-25 16:36 #57651Senior Member

Posts: 328Rae
BTB posted pics of her in a review.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 00:12 #57650Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Rae
Can anyone provide a pic of her?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 21:31 #57649Senior Member

Posts: 328Rae
She must really be ready to Pop. I dated her about 7 weeks ago and she was 7 months along then.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






