Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25326

    Petite BBFS

    Almost certainly going to be one of the girls at the k-orgs. Plenty of petite girls but petite and BBFS? Definitely k-orgs or c-orgs. Added benefit is that they are actually attractive for the most part.

  2. #25325

    Petite BBFS

    Who is the most petite, guaranteed CIP provider out there?

  3. #25324
    [Deleted by Admin]

  4. #25323

    Juceejayla

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ejayla.638486/#xfmgMedia.

    Not everyone's type I'm sure, but had a good attitude and was nearby me.

    Originally asked for 200 for HH. Directly said "and I don't do anything bare under 600", told her I was interested in bare but that's just not in my budget, she said "ok, that's fine, just don't cum inside I'm not on BC".

    Spoiler: Nutted inside her 3 times; and spent a bit more time than a HH. Never gave me any bad attitude; didn't ask for extra for a pill or anything.

    I rarely come to Seattle anymore; moved out of country; but I renounced my citizenship for tax reasons and now I love coming back. Can just freely nut in these girls and not have to worry about child support; when they say they're not on BC that's a 100% guarantee I'm going to nut inside now.

  5. #25322
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true. Anytime they mention "not affiliated with Law Enforcement" that is a red flag.
    Click on the "more pics" and you'll see and older, thick, tatted gal (40's? Younger hottie is definitely bait and switch. You want to stay for the mom bod, that's up to you.

  6. #25321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true. Anytime they mention "not affiliated with Law Enforcement" that is a red flag.
    Soooooo fake.

  7. #25320
    Quote Originally Posted by YoKo1313  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true. Anytime they mention "not affiliated with Law Enforcement" that is a red flag.

  8. #25319
    Quote Originally Posted by YoKo1313;7175530[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/tacoma/181868162[/URL]

    Would love to know about her.
    Scam. Said her menu is $$. 8 for 2 hrs which is a TGTBT price and then she hits you with the deposit routine where it keeps increasing.

  9. #25318

    Any intel?


  10. #25317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoSox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I have a date set up in an hour. I'm super skeptical, but bored and willing to make the drive on the chance she's real. Wish me luck!

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/6294240.htm
    How was the date.

  11. #25316
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you gents know if curvy red head or exotic brunette beauty have given it up bb recently? I know there's post reports they had but I know that changes sometimes over time.

    If you need to look them up just remove the spaces.
    Saw curvy 1-2 months ago, cum dump as usual. Haven't seen ebb in a minute but I've heard she can be finnicky with bb.

  12. #25315
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...c/360884661159

    MILF type. Decent body. Nice ass She's cute. YMMV.
    Can you be specific about services? Granted, it's YMMV, but that's the typical review on TNA. RBGFE? I'm assuming CIP since this is the BBFS section.

  13. #25314

    A close call

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...coma/181062872#.

    Is the girl in the pics. Imo she looks better in the pics. Can't see the belly in her pics. She isn't bad, isn't great. She said bb is available for tax, can't recall amount. It wasn't crazy amount. I didn't take her up on it. In her defense I saw her shortly after I had released elsewhere, so that took away from our visit.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago coming out of a room. I had just arrived to make arrangements with someone else. At one point her ads looked interesting but not up close. Personally, I'm glad I never followed up. LOL.

  14. #25313

    Courtney Lynn (Eros)

    Anyone seen her? I have a date set up in an hour. I'm super skeptical, but bored and willing to make the drive on the chance she's real. Wish me luck!

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/6294240.htm

  15. #25312
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Is she still open to everything?
    Doesn't seem to like have her pussy ate. A shame.

    She sure is cute.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.2977509/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape