Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 29319
-
01-27-25 09:17 #25029Regular Member

Posts: 7Nuru Massage
Is there anyone in town that gives a real Nuru massage with Nuru gel on the special sheets?
-
01-27-25 09:09 #25028Regular Member

Posts: 10Lavendar
Heading to Indy this weekend for work, anyone know if Amber is still at Lavendar?
-
01-27-25 08:39 #25027Senior Member

Posts: 62Same here
I have asked this as well. Would love to know something.
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 08:14 #25026Senior Member

Posts: 145Tranquility Spa
I just seen this one advertised on E Washington I think it's new but not sure It's in a house very clean and nice with big rooms Lady was probably in her 40's with dds boobs I got 90 minutes massage was good and didn't short the time Everything is available and non rushed I will be back.
-
01-26-25 22:25 #25025Senior Member

Posts: 50You paid $2. 2 at an AMP!! You are creating inflation.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 16:18 #25024Senior Member

Posts: 290Sunshine Life
Made a stop at Sunshine Life on south side. Greeted by Coco. Coco is quite short 5 foot to 5 foot 2 inches. Took an hour and discovered their price has gone up to $70. The last time I was there it was $60. Paid the fee and got ready. Coco came in and started. Used a little too much oil, but nothing terrible. Massage was really just a rub and although it still felt good, was nothing special. About 15 minutes into the session she started a tease that was quite pleasant. Still face down and she was rubbing the boys. On the flip the fun really started. BBJ and CFS was awesome. She knows her stuff.
Afterwards as I was leaving, another girl was in the hallway and Coco said next time we could include her. She opened her robe and had no bra on and I saw the largest pair I have ever seen at an AMP. She had an hour-glass body and was standing in front of me with her robe wide open and only panties on. Her boobs were enormous and she shook them at me and allowed a quick touch. I have no idea what they charge for two ladies, but I really would like to at least see the second lady once.
Total damage was 2.2
-
01-25-25 16:32 #25023Senior Member

Posts: 507Ayla, and Chinese New Year schedules
FYI- I texted to set a schedule to assist with a facilities issue, received a reply they were in Chicago for the Chinese New Year, will return and be open on Feb 1.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
No doubt other spas may also have limited hours next week, may want to call / text to verify.
-
01-25-25 16:11 #25022Senior Member

Posts: 251What's a nuisance?
I am not a lawyer. But how is one suppose to know if a place is a public nuisance or not. Unless the guy confessed to knowing it was a HE spa, I don't see how this could stick?
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 14:42 #25021Senior Member

Posts: 893Foot Spa on Mundy saved the day!
I went to Mundy for a post gym session rub and tug. Due to my own carelessness, I made an egregious error with my boner med. Somehow, pretty and slightly chubby Mia worked magic and got a happy finish from my sleeping soldier! Will repeat.
"Sugar" is also giving massages at the Mundy location, but I didn't get even a quick glance at her.
-
01-25-25 09:38 #25020Senior Member

Posts: 113Whoa! I was just in there the day before.
That sucks. I was in there the day before.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 23:59 #25019Senior Member

Posts: 509Lafayette Bust
Sucks the the guy that just happen to be there when they "Moved-in" was arrested. Exposing his identity. And charged with visiting a public nuisance.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 21:22 #25018Senior Member

Posts: 1174The one off Michigan Rd is almost always there. They'll sometimes put girls in off the wall places (it just depends where they can get a cheap room). When they pull out of those places, they leave the ads up and send all calls to the Mich Rd location.
Originally Posted by XandirHunt
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 21:18 #25017Regular Member

Posts: 10Pheonix
Thank you for these great directions. They were great once I stopped being an idiot. I did make a stop into pheonix and had a visit with the famous sophia. She massaged me for about 2 minutes then immediately got to business. I let her know I was there for the bbj and gave her 140 she didn't argue at all. Layed down and she showed off her skills. After I finished she gave me a great massage for 30 minutes. 10/10 will be back asap.
Originally Posted by Scup1958
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 21:01 #25016Senior Member

Posts: 194Spam postings from Chinese hotel girls
Just a heads up, but I have noticed a lot of postings of fake locations. They will post an address, but when you contact them, they almost always are by Michigan rd hotels. So many ads now, it's very hard to keep track of what's real.
Stay safe.
-
01-24-25 15:50 #25015Senior Member

Posts: 892509 Massage Shelbyville
Immediately visiting in Cincinnati but found myself with time to kill in Shelbyville. I looked up 2509 Massage and Spa and only found legit reviews but I was still up for a legit massage so I made an appointment (no other options). Located in a strip center next to a restaurant, it was cold and no real issues in parking lot. Went in and was shown to a room. Never asked for payment up front so I assumed nothing was happening. Got a DEEP pressure massage that almost hurt at some points but honestly turned out good. No teasing, did allow a little rubbing of her legs but I honestly didn't try anything significant. On flip no teasing or hints of extras. A little disappointed but I saw no reviews of extras so I was expecting much. When I left paid the. 6 plus. 2. Got my water, some mints and out the door. It looked like they had 10 rooms there and saw 2-3 girls at least working. Honestly not attractive faces but nice slim bodies. Woooe go back for legit deep pressure massage if back in the area.










Reply With Quote





