Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 17013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14418
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFarm21  [View Original Post]
    Does Dezi provide any extras outside of just the HJ? Is FS on the table? Last time I saw her, I felt it was a bit overpriced for what was offered.
    Probably a YMMV situation.

  2. #14417

    Dezi extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    If you can get past all the nonstop yapping, Nurse Kelly K is smoking hot. Her tits are a thing of beauty.

    Dezi on the west side from Craigslist is still a little sex pot. Something about her just drives me wild.

    Grace from the (retired? Maybe?) Cindy & Grace combo used to be a real looker, too.
    Does Dezi provide any extras outside of just the HJ? Is FS on the table? Last time I saw her, I felt it was a bit overpriced for what was offered.

  3. #14416

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Osut86  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.
    Probably the most beautiful girl in the business.

  4. #14415
    So how do you delete reviews you post.

  5. #14414
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Some of you fucks need to read the rules

    Posting complete addresses (number and street) is against the rules.

    The only exception to that is if they have it in their ad and you post a link to the ad.

    A2

  6. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by Osut86  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.
    If you can get past all the nonstop yapping, Nurse Kelly K is smoking hot. Her tits are a thing of beauty.

    Dezi on the west side from Craigslist is still a little sex pot. Something about her just drives me wild.

    Grace from the (retired? Maybe?) Cindy & Grace combo used to be a real looker, too.

  7. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by Osut86  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.
    Karson / Karra is cute.

  8. #14411

    Hottest Provider?

    A bit of a different question but, regardless of whether they provide no extra, some extras, FS, etc. - who is the hottest provider in the Columbus area?

    While a good chance / guarantee of extras is always nice, sometimes I just want to get a massage from an attractive woman. And I find its very hit and miss in that regard.

  9. #14410
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #14409

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    I put a review under craigslist ahe only post ao often but if you want a real alow sensual HJ that enjoys it and gets off when ahe is doing it and last location I seen her was on Sinclair rd not at 104 but 2nd floor if you want to see the review look at craigslist review on here.
    This should be obvious, but don't post addresses. Can Mods remove please.

    And you reposting it by quoting it was meant to draw more or less attention to the address.

    A2

  11. #14408

    Lynn

    I put a review under craigslist ahe only post ao often but if you want a real alow sensual HJ that enjoys it and gets off when ahe is doing it and last location I seen her was on Sinclair rd 2nd floor if you want to see the review look at craigslist review on here.

  12. #14407

    7 Days

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Sinclair rd name please.
    Most likely 7 Days Spa. Other ones are legit, I believe.

  13. #14406

    Zz spa

    I just visited zz spa around 7 pm on a sat evening. Monger already there and one came in right behind me. $45 for hh. Laid face up and young mid 20's closed the curtain better and turned the lights down a little more. I td her I'd tip well. She let me undo bra and play but wouldn't let me unbutton jaggy jeans. Lots of kissing. Soft quiet dirty talk because of others close in the other rooms. Prostate play and sensual finish with her sucking on my nipples. I forgot to ask her name. Tipped $70 for the good time. I'll be back. Enjoy brothers!

  14. #14405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Scarborough

    Went to Scarborough one night this week. Got there about 8:30 pm and they were fairly busy. Mamasan gave me a new girl who she said it was her first day. I would say 40's but tought to tell. Nice body and wore short shorts to give massage. Said her name was Shirley if I understood her correctley. Good massage and lots of teasing. Standard finish on flip. Was fine with lots of roaming below and under her bra uptop.

  15. #14404

    Name on Sinclair rd there is like 3 in one build

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Last Friday I started my quest for relief. I went to Sun Spa and A Plus, as documented earlier and left unhappy at both.

    I visited K and J Monday, which is one of the best massages in Columbus, but is completely legit. They do have an infrared sauna for cold days which is great as well.

    Yesterday I visited Cara Spa. Kind of an odd location, but very clean inside. I met Anne (sp) and had a decent massage. English was very good and she is 5'6" maybe. Attractive and friendly. She tried to empty, but the quick jack hammer does not work for me. No finish was to be had and I asked her to stop. Left her a small tip and told her we would try again one day. Maybe. She said there was another lady there but I did not meet her.

    Finally made a trip to Sinclair road. Great massage and with fun gal. Both ladies working there are nice and give a great massage. I found joy and relief and finally got the nut I was seeking. About 5 bills later, and I realized I should have listened to my gut and went to Sinclair in the beginning. I will revisit K and J because the massage is that good.
    Sinclair rd name please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape