Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 33447
-
01-26-25 08:06 #31152Senior Member

Posts: 324This begs the question
Why would anyone entertain paying an unreliable, sloppy woman in her 40's, who advertises on a site that caters to a lower class of woman trying to make a dollar or two? [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by BabyDsRealDad
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181738852
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
01-25-25 23:43 #31151Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen her twice, she definitely has a habit of ghosting but she is legit. Not on drugs as far as I could tell but I've been wrong before. A bit heavier than the pictures let on, but she's enthusiastic for sure. Asked me if I wanted to go bb the second time so beware if you're the cautious type, gents.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 20:12 #31150Senior Member

Posts: 159Cerenity
If you are referring to the one that was in Middletown that at the time saw mongers with baby in the room and was pregnant late last year as well? Then the answer is yes that is her.
Originally Posted by FpReally2
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 15:03 #31149Senior Member

Posts: 90Cierra morning
I had a long visit with cierra this morning. She continues to lose weight in a healthy way, meaning her tits and ass are still firm!! Some baby damage in the middle, but with her performance, attitude, open menu, and reasonable donation it is easy to look past that. Private and clean location no drugs and just a mature lady that enjoys her freak. If you've had a bad experience in the past you owe it to yourself to try again and if you haven't seen her yet you are missing out. Especially in this market today. She does post but I have personal digits if anyone is interested.
-
01-25-25 13:57 #31148Senior Member

Posts: 225Jodie
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
Originally Posted by Electro1023
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 13:47 #31147Senior Member

Posts: 103Cerenity?
Is this same cerenity from old days?
https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x
-
01-25-25 13:37 #31146Senior Member

Posts: 81Jodi
Where do I find Jodi ad?
.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 13:31 #31145Senior Member

Posts: 225LOL not exactly
If I had to guess, he got sucky for 45 minutes but no fucky from Jodi (e)! Can't quite figure where Alison (Alison who?) fits into the mix.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
-
01-25-25 12:47 #31144Senior Member

Posts: 336Engrish prease
Can anyone decipher this for me?
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 11:59 #31143Senior Member

Posts: 33Flake
My experience mimics yours. All I wanted to know where her rates and if she was available that evening when I did reach out. Of course, I was ghosted. I tried a couple times only to recieve a reply that she was available, but no rates mentioned. I asked again immediately after she responded, and nothing came of it. Just the lack of communication alone is enough for me to move on. The mixed reviews here don't help her case any.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 13:40 #31142Senior Member

Posts: 386I will agree with everthing said. I make the short trip to see Jodi often. Instead of meeting her at a Resturant I take a bottle of Tito's. After a couple drinks the fun begains.
Originally Posted by Daytonrocky84
[View Original Post]
I always book early morning alway like being first. She does travel to Cincy Often also.
-
01-24-25 11:00 #31141Regular Member

Posts: 239Jodi
She suck on my Dick for 45 minutes last time that was my first time on sucking my dick that long love talking with her Alison.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 09:43 #31140Senior Member

Posts: 1190Skye
Anyone have info on this one? A search only shows info from 3-4 years ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/774479640971
-
01-23-25 22:23 #31139Senior Member

Posts: 128[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-23-25 20:49 #31138Senior Member

Posts: 195Well review and discussion speaks for themselves.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
I met Jodi today. We agreed to meeting for few drinks and get to know and she agreed. Time came, she met at the restaurant prompt dressed in a cute sweater and jeans looking cute. We talked for some time then decided to head to her place. She doesn't drive so we drove together to her place. She stays at one of the trailer parks, seems quiet and calm enough. Parked in front and went inside. She excused herself and came back with sexy lingerie, blasted some music and gave a good tease and strip and before we know we are into it and doing it in different positions. She definitely is a pleaser, listens well and would comply to keep you happy. Has couple digs and a cat and little smoke smell but nothing that bothered me or Jodi kept me distracted enough.











Reply With Quote




