Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 683 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9098

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Pomelo5553  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her posted in Central NJ and apparently she is legit. If she comes to NNJ I'll definitely take the chance.
    What's her menu?

  2. #9097
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Try scrolling down!! Info is below.
    I totally missed that. Thank you.

  3. #9096
    I've seen her posted in Central NJ and apparently she is legit. If she comes to NNJ I'll definitely take the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]

  4. #9095

    Post 9072!

    Try scrolling down!! Info is below.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]

  5. #9094

    Vineland / Newfield


  6. #9093

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by RobRbt101  [View Original Post]
    Ohok, thank you for the confirm / intel.

    What you mean with the "40 y / o" ?
    She post her age as early 30's, but she is really 40 years old. But yea she's a really good time petite definitely will visit again.

  7. #9092
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl the other day 40 why / o Cuban girl from CNJ but found her way down to South Jersey with a pimp who had Salem and rainbow. She's not bad looking nice little body and a deep throat. Definitely worth the time I know the guy she's with he doesn't cause any drama. But not the girl in the picture but she definitely is a good time worth the visit.
    Ohok, thank you for the confirm / intel.

    What you mean with the "40 y / o" ?

  8. #9091

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbfan  [View Original Post]
    10 years ago BP and cityxguide would have 20 old years mall type cute girls, doing cover service for 120 hh. Pretty clean and safe. Now it's a desert or land mines of bait / switch, druggies, and robbers.
    BP was the best I can't tell you how many 18 or 19 y / o girls you would fine and hot some that I see getting so much money on OF. This is terribly sad what this game has come to and I feel it's more dangerous now because you are dealing with druggies and their druggie want to be pimp boyfriends who you don't know what they're capable of all hopped up on shit. Smh, may we all be safe out here.

  9. #9090

    Important!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Pomelo5553  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these providers straight up hide it. One of many reasons being they don't want you to start trying to lower their prices cause you know they are addicts. That said I noticed with one crack used that her services improved 10 fold when I told her I didn't care if she got high around me. Couldn't pay me to do those types of drugs. Just whatever you do don't touch any of that stuff with your bare hands. If the cops bust the room and you're in there with your finger prints on bags of drugs you just got more charges.
    So I usually get a little wild and one time I injected a user with her medicine and it was actually kind of hot just feeling like I owned her. But when I left I returned back to reality, what if she would have OD and my hand were on that syringe. So not long after that a colleague from my practice was Arrested and charged because he was caught in a room with his finger prints on the stem because he was holding it and lighting it up for her also crack residue on his fingers. I cried a little inside because that could have been me.

  10. #9089

    Never do that for anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times, then gave her money to come for a room and never paid me back in anyway. Learned my lesson that day.
    Monger 101. No matter what they'll always take your money and skimp out on you. I seen a girl for years and one day she beat me for $20. Never send anything in advance.

  11. #9088
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Man, in the BP days, I normally saw attractive providers (ny, philly, sj area) who were charging 40-60 for SS. I vividly remember a big booty black provider who charged 40/ ss and was a fan favorite among hobbyists. As of now, the scene is dead, at least in the SJ / Philly area. I keep to my small pool of regulars and don't dare venture outside of it. 99% of these chicks just aren't worth it.
    One Trump tanks the economy, they will be back. In droves!

  12. #9087
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbfan  [View Original Post]
    10 years ago BP and cityxguide would have 20 old years mall type cute girls, doing cover service for 120 hh. Pretty clean and safe. Now it's a desert or land mines of bait / switch, druggies, and robbers.
    Man, in the BP days, I normally saw attractive providers (ny, philly, sj area) who were charging 40-60 for SS. I vividly remember a big booty black provider who charged 40/ ss and was a fan favorite among hobbyists. As of now, the scene is dead, at least in the SJ / Philly area. I keep to my small pool of regulars and don't dare venture outside of it. 99% of these chicks just aren't worth it.

  13. #9086

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    In the BP days, you could find girls who were 'clean', so to speak but were just in between a rock and a hard place. Usually a divorce or break up with a live in boyfriend or they got ejected from their domicile. They would do it for a few days, maybe a few weeks until they got their life together.

    Its very rare to find that these days, but alot of this has to do with the fact that the girls who were on backpage in 2010-2017 have aged out and the gen Z girls are not as numerous. Birth rates dropped off big time in 2007.
    10 years ago BP and cityxguide would have 20 old years mall type cute girls, doing cover service for 120 hh. Pretty clean and safe. Now it's a desert or land mines of bait / switch, druggies, and robbers.

  14. #9085

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Dude, less than 1% of the woman advertising on STG have a drug issue. Maybe less.

    And they all use fake names, or post for each other, and even after seeing someone several times you might not know their real name. They are hiding who they are, or hiding from someone.
    These days nearly all local providers in the area are addicts.

    If you want to bang a non-addict, you need to go to a FS AMP where they get fresh foreign meat. Or you need to go out of state to a higher cost of living place with better talent. And even then percentage is probably 10-50% addict. Or maybe they just put more effort into hiding it.

  15. #9084
    In the BP days, you could find girls who were 'clean', so to speak but were just in between a rock and a hard place. Usually a divorce or break up with a live in boyfriend or they got ejected from their domicile. They would do it for a few days, maybe a few weeks until they got their life together.

    Its very rare to find that these days, but alot of this has to do with the fact that the girls who were on backpage in 2010-2017 have aged out and the gen Z girls are not as numerous. Birth rates dropped off big time in 2007.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape