Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31150

    Cerenity

    If you are referring to the one that was in Middletown that at the time saw mongers with baby in the room and was pregnant late last year as well? Then the answer is yes that is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Is this same cerenity from old days?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x

  2. #31149

    Cierra morning

    I had a long visit with cierra this morning. She continues to lose weight in a healthy way, meaning her tits and ass are still firm!! Some baby damage in the middle, but with her performance, attitude, open menu, and reasonable donation it is easy to look past that. Private and clean location no drugs and just a mature lady that enjoys her freak. If you've had a bad experience in the past you owe it to yourself to try again and if you haven't seen her yet you are missing out. Especially in this market today. She does post but I have personal digits if anyone is interested.

  3. #31148

    Jodie

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

    Quote Originally Posted by Electro1023  [View Original Post]
    Where do I find Jodi ad?.

  4. #31147

    Cerenity?

    Is this same cerenity from old days?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x

  5. #31146

    Jodi

    Where do I find Jodi ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh She's always an incredible experience.
    .

  6. #31145

    LOL not exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone decipher this for me?
    If I had to guess, he got sucky for 45 minutes but no fucky from Jodi (e)! Can't quite figure where Alison (Alison who?) fits into the mix.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  7. #31144

    Engrish prease

    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    She suck on my Dick for 45 minutes last time that was my first time on sucking my dick that long love talking with her Alison.
    Can anyone decipher this for me?

  8. #31143

    Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever actually seen this chick? I've seen her ads for years, have tried multiple times and could never get a response until just last week. I decided "f*ck it, I'm going to text her five days in a row and see if I get a response. " In previous attempts I've just stopped trying after no initial response. This approach worked and the third or fourth time she responded. She told me a location and then when I asked her rates she ghosted again.

    She's my type, I'd love to connect with her, but I'm assuming she's a junkie or some other sort of flake. She doesn't list a name so it's hard to search for her on USASG but I know she's been mentioned on here before. Every ad just says "east side". If she's real and looks close to her photos I'll keep trying. S. O. S. Someone chime in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/5139082049
    My experience mimics yours. All I wanted to know where her rates and if she was available that evening when I did reach out. Of course, I was ghosted. I tried a couple times only to recieve a reply that she was available, but no rates mentioned. I asked again immediately after she responded, and nothing came of it. Just the lack of communication alone is enough for me to move on. The mixed reviews here don't help her case any.

  9. #31142
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonrocky84  [View Original Post]
    Well review and discussion speaks for themselves.

    I met Jodi today. We agreed to meeting for few drinks and get to know and she agreed. Time came, she met at the restaurant prompt dressed in a cute sweater and jeans looking cute. We talked for some time then decided to head to her place. She doesn't drive so we drove together to her place. She stays at one of the trailer parks, seems quiet and calm enough. Parked in front and went inside. She excused herself and came back with sexy lingerie, blasted some music and gave a good tease and strip and before we know we are into it and doing it in different positions. She definitely is a pleaser, listens well and would comply to keep you happy. Has couple digs and a cat and little smoke smell but nothing that bothered me or Jodi kept me distracted enough.
    I will agree with everthing said. I make the short trip to see Jodi often. Instead of meeting her at a Resturant I take a bottle of Tito's. After a couple drinks the fun begains.

    I always book early morning alway like being first. She does travel to Cincy Often also.

  10. #31141
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh She's always an incredible experience.
    She suck on my Dick for 45 minutes last time that was my first time on sucking my dick that long love talking with her Alison.

  11. #31140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Skye

    Anyone have info on this one? A search only shows info from 3-4 years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/774479640971

  12. #31139
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #31138
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh She's always an incredible experience.
    Well review and discussion speaks for themselves.

    I met Jodi today. We agreed to meeting for few drinks and get to know and she agreed. Time came, she met at the restaurant prompt dressed in a cute sweater and jeans looking cute. We talked for some time then decided to head to her place. She doesn't drive so we drove together to her place. She stays at one of the trailer parks, seems quiet and calm enough. Parked in front and went inside. She excused herself and came back with sexy lingerie, blasted some music and gave a good tease and strip and before we know we are into it and doing it in different positions. She definitely is a pleaser, listens well and would comply to keep you happy. Has couple digs and a cat and little smoke smell but nothing that bothered me or Jodi kept me distracted enough.

  14. #31137
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Total flake (emphasis added). Not even if it's free. In my opinion, Move On.
    She responds initially then goes radio silent, I gave up.

  15. #31136

    Jodi report

    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh She's always an incredible experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250120_164231~5.jpg‎   IMG_20250120_151104.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape