Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 9224
-
01-31-25 14:14 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 539Seeking
Trying to upgrade to VIP today but do not seem to see discounts or promotions available. Did seeking do away with them?
Editing post. Yes, the promo code box is no more. They will still issue discounts through email, but you can no longer take your favorite promo code and plop it into the promo box.
-
01-31-25 14:12 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 539Bethxo
Well, I saw her. She was fine. Okay. No games. However, I didn't really make a connection. Little higher than I like to go. It was a couple of years ago. Also bigger than pics.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 13:21 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 537Bethhxo in Mason
This one caught my eye. She's in Mason and seems to know what it's about.
Her profile details are sparse but it's from 2019.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-faed79a40a93
Anyone spoken with her?
-
01-30-25 10:26 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 211Very false advertisement
She is definitely real, very 420 friendly, pics are way out dated. Just had a baby wants 3 for meet and I'd say add at least 75 lbs to her pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-3135760187ed
-
01-30-25 09:32 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 211Time waster
Dipping my toes back in to SA. This one will blow your phone up asking for money with no intentions with meeting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-2c3f2f0886b6
-
01-25-25 15:45 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 238SinDay tonight
I will be at Sinday tonight with a SB. She's looking for MFM (or more) and open to experimenting with another woman. If anyone is interested come tonight.
-
01-25-25 10:23 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 238Moxi
I have met her. Sweet, sexy, and genuine. She's a little expensive but real.
Originally Posted by WyattDusty
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 11:55 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 68Trfany
She's been around for years. Been years since I've seen her. Was nice but always fishing for more.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 10:00 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 1066Kendall
Does anyone know anything about her. She seems to be a pro as she offered me 300 hhr and 600 for an hr.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-a8e6937a56d4
-
01-24-25 09:01 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 107Anyone seen Beauty hot little red head
This one was on here before as innocent bell and now is back. She's a little hottie price was kinda on the high side but definitely a good time. She's hard to get to commit and also likes selling pics. Seniors feel free to pm with questions will try to post a link.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-d481085d3d04
-
01-22-25 18:23 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 1138Tiffers
I remember her from years ago back in the large canine board days.
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
Kira told me that she once had a double with her booked with Daddy Warbucks and Tiffers faked tossing her cookies 15 minutes after getting her donation, then bailed.
-
01-22-25 14:55 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 1165Tiffany Hunter
She post on Listcrawler. And Tryst. Sure those are cheaper than going off SA.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 14:04 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 391Long term provider
I saw her over a decade ago. She was not into it and tried to Hussle more money.
Also, a little crazy.
As always, YMMV.
KC.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 10:06 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 90Tifffany, 46
Has anyone met her? - seems real so far. Feel free to DM is you prefer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-3fd30ee3a3b1
-
01-17-25 19:05 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 624Wielic's report shows what is wrong on Seeking at the moment
A good and thorough report, but I couldn't help noticing that most of the women in the profiles are fat.
As Wandering About lamented, the overall quality level on Seeking is still too low to make it worthwhile. It's a Jenny Craig convention.
Originally Posted by Wielic
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





