Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 16008
-
01-26-25 05:13 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 393Google it
Do what I did while planning for my trip this week. Google.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
Type in GG Spa Las Vegas, or Mermaid Spa Las Vegas. Easy as that.
-
01-25-25 14:17 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 25Careful
Tread carefully gents, was nothing like this other than soft BBBJ.
Originally Posted by ILoveGfe
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 11:58 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 240Trying to learn the locations. Last few post have been 24/7 spa. Mermaid and GG. They don't come up in searches and searching the forum two letters isn't search able where is a good directory or how do you guys come up with these names.
-
01-25-25 01:34 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 3224/7 Spa
8 full hour. She wasn't a looker at all. Used sheet. Did walk back. Strong massage everywhere. Feet included. Tipped. 3.
2nd time I've gone here. Think I got same lady both times. Sunny. no extras
Anyways, she gave me a card for KK spa down the road. Anyone partaken yet? Must be new.
-
01-25-25 01:06 #13049Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71Mermaid
Just saw Cindy tonight, wow what a wonderful girl she is. BBBJ and rimming is top tier she spits all over your cock and balls which I really like and licks it back up. I only did 30 minutes but I'm doing an hour with her next time. Total $220.
Originally Posted by BBtie72
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 20:09 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 75Yoyo got some magic hands
Tried the GG Spa on East desert inn. I remembered one of my friends recommending that place so I gave them a call and made the short trip. After I arrived, I basically told them what I wanted. Got to meet Yoyo and she was a spicy one. Got hyped for the next hour.
Spicy little cat with a sexy attitude. Hard to tell with them Asian girls, but I'd guess she was 25-28 yrs. 5'-5'1" and prolly under 100 lbs. No chubs in her mid section and had nice hips. Got some tats as well. Reminded me of this ex I dated a while back when I was going through some Asian fever. The rubdown was all kinds of smooth and steady, man. Yoyo was super chill every time I asked her to focus on a particular spot or mix it up a bit. By the time we hit the 3/4 mark, I was as loose as a goose. Then she rounded it all off with a BBBJ. And let me tell you, whether she was faking it or not, the kinds of noises she was making made the HE hit even harder. Like, her hands were all over the place, making all these slurping and moaning sounds while she was feeling up all over me. Seriously hot stuff, dude. I was coasting for the rest of the night. Really worth it.
-
01-24-25 17:19 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 3425It's the same handful that visitors are looking for.
Probably less of an unwillingness to TOFTT and more of an attitude of not being willing to give up spots that aren't overrun by mongers. Without a doubt, there're places that are listed as non-erotic where FS, BBBJs and HJ's are being given out to regular visitors. I know of places in my area that aren't near the strip that are willing to give out goodies. Pretty useless to tourists that usually don't have a car and won't want to pay Uber surge pricing to get there.
Originally Posted by NobodyZ
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 17:03 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 75Yoyo got some magic hands
Tried the GG Spa on East desert inn. I remembered one of my friends recommending that place so I gave them a call and made the short trip. After I arrived, I basically told them what I wanted. Got to meet Yoyo and she was a spicy one. Got hyped for the next hour.
Spicy little cat with a sexy attitude. Hard to tell with them Asian girls, but I'd guess she was 25-28 yrs. 5'-5'1" and prolly under 100 lbs. No chubs in her mid section and had nice hips. Got some tats as well. Reminded me of this ex I dated a while back when I was going through some Asian fever. The rubdown was all kinds of smooth and steady, man. Yoyo was super chill every time I asked her to focus on a particular spot or mix it up a bit. By the time we hit the 3/4 mark, I was as loose as a goose. Then she rounded it all off with a BBBJ. And let me tell you, whether she was faking it or not, the kinds of noises she was making made the HE hit even harder. Like, her hands were all over the place, making all these slurping and moaning sounds while she was feeling up all over me. Seriously hot stuff, dude. I was coasting for the rest of the night. Really worth it.
-
01-24-25 16:36 #13045Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 62Was chill when I got to A+ Spa. Convenient for me since I was already on west Tropicana. They let me pick between Wendy and Maya. Both looked cute but picked Wendy because I love eating at Wendy's. Don't know if Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, etc. Can't tell that shit apart. Forgive my ignorance but anyways Wendy could be anywhere between 24 and 26. Nice looker for my pale Hank Hill ass. Long hair that looked well groomed that would drape over a nice full chest. Got comfy and Wendy totally started digging into my back. English was perfect. Whenever I asked her to focus on certain areas there were no issues following my requests. Wendy's skin was so damn soft and smelled like cotton candy, but damn she could put some muscle into it to knock out the knots. Ended up with Level 2 extras that simply did not miss. Got to feel up on her a bit as I enjoyed the view of watching that hair flop around and her head moving up and down. Grade A DSL gulping my shit. No teeth clawing at me or any other newbie skills. Loved seeing her gag as she kept on allowing me to hit the back of her throat. My personal experience was great. Didn't feel rushed nor did I feel like I was sharing attention with a clock.
-
01-24-25 11:02 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 38Just BJ
Any recommendations for a low cost spa for just BJ? The old Lily used to provide it, but reading the forum looks like it's been closed.
-
01-24-25 09:34 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 178All in. I do it at the beginning and only once has the girl asked for more, where I immediately walked. I don't haggle with those girls haven't had any issues, especially if mmsn answers the door.
Originally Posted by NobodyZ
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 07:20 #13042Banned Member

Posts: 8UFS Nuru report
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
01-24-25 00:26 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 152Well.
I'm not saying I've been to all of them LOL. But I see what's advertised and mentioned in other forums etc. I think my comment was brought on by it seeming like out of towners get the impression there are only a few games in town.
I've been on a K-girl kick for a while, but AMP wise, I've probably gone to Bali Spa most often. Angela & Pink there recently, both cute, bubbly, girls. Full hour, and solid massage. TS available. Enjoyable, but no nuru slip & slide etc. YMMV, but I always leave happy. 80+200 for the hour.
Had Cici at NN a while back. TS with ALL the fixins! Room was BBBJ & standing mish. Exiting and a lot on the menu for the money. Would repeat, but I like a bit more of a GFE vibe (LFK DFK) 220.
Also tried Wendy at Mermaid. Again good value, but not as wild a ride or as hot as Cici. Neither included much of an actual massage. To be expected for hhr. But worth noting - 220.
Been a while, but YES spa on Sahara was a fun CBJ CFS visit when I went HF+ 200 if I remember correctly.
Missed out on Burlington, never been to Garden, Viva, GG, KK, Aloha.
HF+ 200 is my max for FS - 80 for just HJ and both what I consider standard. Any less I consider it a bargain. And it not all just services for me, chemistry matters, so sometimes more limited menu still has equitable value when I click with someone.
Originally Posted by TedTooTed
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 23:40 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 152All in?
200 all in? Or +HF? TIA.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 22:56 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 626Mermaid
Stopped by and saw Cindy. She's a cute thing and has really good sloppy oral skills. The place was busy and she was watching the monitor for the door. Another monger came up and it cut my session a little short. I was a little disappointed but still had a good time.












Reply With Quote




