Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #4940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Sweetness

    Anyone have any info about Sweetness?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73471085

  2. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Where do you enter a promo code these days? That field is gone, or at least I don't see it.
    Agreed. I think they may have cracked down on the promo codes. I feel I saw it once when I tried to deactivate my account. You could always try that.

  3. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a promo code that works at seeking? I have used VWO33 COM before but it does not work anymore.
    Where do you enter a promo code these days? That field is gone, or at least I don't see it.

  4. #4937

    Promo codes?

    Does anyone have a promo code that works at seeking? I have used VWO33 COM before but it does not work anymore.

  5. #4936
    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone DM me her ppm?

    Thanks in advance.
    3. 5 or 4 coins she will make you happy!

  6. #4935

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    UniqueandFun is a scammer, don't waste your time.
    She wanted 50% deposit. She says that is to prevent sexual harassment. That was the end of our conversation.

  7. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this woman?
    Looks very fake. Blurry images and zoomed in pics are usually from scammers. No profile writeup and listed 'mixed' as the race for what appears to be a white woman.

  8. #4933

    Kathy again

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    That is a link to your mailbox.
    My mistake. Here is her profile https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-db674c06a901.

  9. #4932
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this woman?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-e140a0609634
    That is a link to your mailbox.

  10. #4931

    Michele Suzy??

    Can anyone DM me her ppm?

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #4930

    Kathy

    Anyone have any experience with this woman?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-e140a0609634

  12. #4929
    UniqueandFun is a scammer, don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met or talked to any of these women, from Seeking Arrangements? Whether it was strictly on the site, via text, and / or meeting in person and even having a proper arrangement? If so, any positive or negative experiences?

    1. Sophia.

    Don't know how to feel about this one. Pics look cute, but bio is clearly lazily written. Wants straightforwardness.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0f5ccdf5f494

    2. Shae.

    Decent pics. Bio is. Fine. Not much I can really say.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-09a7c18c79fc

    3. Redamancy.

    She's been on SA since 2019, and the bio isn't horrible but. Says that she's not looking for a SD? Um. Okay?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-d764c4e44d86

    4. Sophie.

    Despite her joining the site today, she seems real. Mentions that she's still figuring out what she wants, and isn't looking for anything too serious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-c50c185beb24

    5. Elizabeth.

    Wow, look at this one (far right). Good looking, bio seems fine. Says she's struggling financially, and is seeking fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-b2e205499e83

    6. Mackenzie.

    Early 30's and has been on SA since 2024. Meh bio but I have no real reason to believe that this is a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-405f39a1a3b8

    7. UniqueandFun.

    Early 20's and has the profile you'd expect from someone like this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-6455a99a3bf9

    8. rbm3.

    Not bad looking, but has the type of profile where you just roll your eyes when reading her bio.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-2d2242d79575

    9. Claire.

    Almost 30 years old. Bio seems basic. Like the 2nd pic in her profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-7d0d2135687b

    10. Julia.

    40's. Pics aren't bad and her bio is okay. Says she's looking for a man to build a relationship with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-210a3dbe925d

  13. #4928

    Anyone seen these SB's?

    Has anyone met or talked to any of these women, from Seeking Arrangements? Whether it was strictly on the site, via text, and / or meeting in person and even having a proper arrangement? If so, any positive or negative experiences?

    1. Sophia.

    Don't know how to feel about this one. Pics look cute, but bio is clearly lazily written. Wants straightforwardness.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0f5ccdf5f494

    2. Shae.

    Decent pics. Bio is. Fine. Not much I can really say.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-09a7c18c79fc

    3. Redamancy.

    She's been on SA since 2019, and the bio isn't horrible but. Says that she's not looking for a SD? Um. Okay?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-d764c4e44d86

    4. Sophie.

    Despite her joining the site today, she seems real. Mentions that she's still figuring out what she wants, and isn't looking for anything too serious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-c50c185beb24

    5. Elizabeth.

    Wow, look at this one (far right). Good looking, bio seems fine. Says she's struggling financially, and is seeking fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-b2e205499e83

    6. Mackenzie.

    Early 30's and has been on SA since 2024. Meh bio but I have no real reason to believe that this is a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-405f39a1a3b8

    7. UniqueandFun.

    Early 20's and has the profile you'd expect from someone like this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-6455a99a3bf9

    8. rbm3.

    Not bad looking, but has the type of profile where you just roll your eyes when reading her bio.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-2d2242d79575

    9. Claire.

    Almost 30 years old. Bio seems basic. Like the 2nd pic in her profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-7d0d2135687b

    10. Julia.

    40's. Pics aren't bad and her bio is okay. Says she's looking for a man to build a relationship with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-210a3dbe925d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  14. #4927

    SDM works for me

    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    Personally I think it's pretty good. I've met some great girls on there. The membership price is more reasonable. As I said, you can always try to contact premium girls without having to pay at all. There are fewer girls than Seeking but also fewer fakes.
    Have not used SA for quite a while and the new policy of a selfie is not something I like. Have used SDM with success for the past 2 years in NC and VA.

  15. #4926

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    How is Sdm? I never used but looks like only options right now.
    Personally I think it's pretty good. I've met some great girls on there. The membership price is more reasonable. As I said, you can always try to contact premium girls without having to pay at all. There are fewer girls than Seeking but also fewer fakes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape